320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617elmo wright dance video

Built in 2010, this property has 971 square feet of habitable surface. Additional Information About Village at Midtown Apartments. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. 1299 Summerville Court, Mobile, AL 36607, USA, 853 Dauphin Street, Mobile, AL 36602, USA, Ft Worth home for rent All new Update 2 bed 1 bath. I even wrote a letter to the company that manages village at midtown. 32 . The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Get home owner information, property tax, mortgage records and much more. FROM THE STAFF, TO THE WONDERFULLY MANICURED GROUNDS, I COULDN'T HAVE CHOSEN A BETTER PLACE FOR MY FAMILY & I TO LIVE! 962 Sq. Good News! Search for Jessica Jones Living on Stanton Rd Apt 613 in Mobile, AL. Property Values ; Deed . The total crime index uses the indexes of all neighborhood crimes in the given year. English. Share details of your own experience with this property. Maybe I should of collected rent from them since village of midtown thought it was alright for me to live with them. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. in the 36617 zip code. 6PM Dogs Welcome, Cats Welcome, Parking, Lease Terms, Air Conditioning, Balcony, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Elevator, Garden Tub, Hardwood Flooring, Island Kitchens, Microwave, New/Renovated Interior, Oversized Closets, Smoke Free, Stainless Steel Appliances, Vaulted Ceilings, View, Washer & Dryer In Unit, Deck, Garbage Disposal, Patio, Refrigerator, Walkability, biking, nearby amenities near The Village at Midtown. I REALLY COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR ANY BETTER APT TO LIVE!! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. ARE WONDERFUL! We look forward to meeting you. 320 Stanton Rd, APT 114; Mobile, AL 36617-2445. Update. Development features include a swimming pool with sundeck, fitness center, business center, clubhouse, WiFi, outdoor grills, movie room, car care center, covered parking, putting green, landscaped grounds and secure entry. Go. - The Management Team at Village at Midtown. Nearby grocery stores include Publix, Winn-Dixie, and MRS Wheats Treats. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. 320 Stanton Rd is a home located in Mobile County with nearby schools including Holloway Elementary , Booker T Washington Middle School , and John L Leflore Preparatory . Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm Nearby bus routes include Megabus, 63, and 58. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. This is a 5438 square foot, multi family home. The entire property (especially the breezeways) are littered with trash and food. Village at Midtown has 3 shopping centers within 2.2 miles, which is about a 5-minute drive. 9AM This lot/land is located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL. $315,000 Last Sold Price. Worst experience with an apartment to date. Aggressive breeds are prohibited. Saturday, 10am - 2pm Now mind you, I can't do the attic or other apt so basically I was just wasting my moneyany way they put it on my credit that I broke the lease. 6PM According to our records, this business is located at 320 Stanton Road in Mobile (in Mobile County), Alabama 36617, the location GPS coordinates are: 30.6989631652832 (latitude), -88.0883255004883 (longitude). The Village at Midtown is located in Mobile, the 36617 zipcode, and the Mobile County School District. We want you to know that we are available to speak with you and we invite you to reach out to us directly if you'd like to discuss in further detail. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. ft.). Share. Thursday Learn more about rentals at Village at Midtown Apartments located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617. Email me listings and apartment related info. All rights reserved. The violent crime index is calculated by the neighborhood violent crime rate compared to the national violent crime rate per 100,000 people in the given year. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. to reduce the risk of fraud when renting a new apartment. MY APTS. Village at Midtown is located in Midtown Mobile in the city of Mobile. 320 Stanton Road. 6PM Whenever it was Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Village at Midtown has 3 parks within 10.5 miles, including Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center, Mobile Botanical Gardens, and Meaher State Park. These luxury apartment homes are in the center of Midtowns Medical District just minutes . Although it is a gated community there is only so much you can keep out. Property information includes the names of SIXTY-FIVE recent tenants. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. Spokeo is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. This home is located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617. This 971 sqft property offers 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The apartments are very well built. Downtown is the place to be with local art festivals, Mardi Gras, museums, and unique boutiques. See photos and amenities of 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. 12 min 60+ min 60+ min View Routes. View on Map. Closed Commute to Downtown Mobile . repaired it would be broken within 24 hours. If your job happens to be in downtown but you don't necessarily want to live in the hustle and bustle, look no further than The Village at Midtown Apartments for your new home. Learn how to avoid scams. Historical records for this building show two businesses that may no longer be listed at this address. Friday While we welcome all feedback, we're very sorry to see yours expressed in this way. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). I complained for about a year. Thank you. Discover baseball and soccer fields at Sage Park, or visit Tricentennial Park for a playground and turtle pond. There is a One-time pet fee of $250. Scores provided by Listing details: 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, student friendly. $33,000. She's just rude and inconsiderate. I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone looking for a nice place to live in mobile. ForRent.com can guide you through your entire rental search. See the Walk Score of 320 Stanton Road, Mobile AL. According to our records this residence includes the names of 65 recent residents. These amenities may not be available for every unit. Ask Us A Question. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met. Also, claim to have overnight security guard but that was clearly not the case. View All Hours See 2086 Houses for rent in Yorkwood, Mobile, AL. The apartment's pool has been closed and chained despite it being summer. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Mobile? Last Name . Claim this business (251) 473-8800. Building Photo Building Photo Building Photo Building Photo Interior Photo Building Photo. Commute to Downtown Mobile . Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months. Contact an agent for Schools Information. First Name. The property features 1 - 3 BR rental units available starting at $850. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. Home Highlights Parking No Info Outdoor No Info A/C No Apartment location: 304 Stanton Road, Mobile, AL 36617, USA. See photos and amenities of 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. The property features 1 - 3 BR rental units available starting at $850. 320 Stanton Rd, Unit 127, Mobile, AL 36617. .AND THERE'S A LOVELY PARK & LAKE BEHIND MY APT & I HAVE THAT AS MY VIEW!..ISN'T GOD GREAT! 320 Stanton Rd is in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile, AL and in ZIP code 36617. 320 Stanton Rd. Sunday Walk Score Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Full Background Report Current & Past Contact Info; Addresses & Phone Numbers; Business Records; Professional Licenses; Family & Associates; Social Media & Photos; Properties & Assets . Profile. Do not use this site to make decisions about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered by the FCRA. More. The Village at Midtown 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 Carver View Available Properties Similar Properties $905+ 35 Elevate 758 Studio-2 Beds | 1-2 Baths 430-1200 Sqft $729+ Midtown Oaks 2-3 Beds | 1-2 Baths 1200-1300 Sqft 10+ Units Available $1,511 Furnished Studio - Mobile - Spring Hill Studio | 1 Bath 300 Sqft $715 Midtown 250 1 Bed | 1 Bath This multi-family home is located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL. This area is served by the Mobile County attendance zone. Coming Soon! By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. I'll just post pictures of my little friends that I lived with. $45,000. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 1 Bedroom Condo for Rent for $754/month - Zumper 2 Beds. 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months. Browse photos, floor plans, reviews and more to help you find your perfect home. HowLoud. Our property information is filled with relevant details, such as apartment features, pet-friendliness, neighborhood amenities, and local services. DO NOT RENT FROM HERE. Always beware of scams . Just minutes to downtown Mobile. Save time and paper. Saturday No environmental risk data is available for this property. The property features 1 - 3 BR rental units available starting at $850. Longstanding shops and restaurants are adored by residents, such as Cammies Old Dutch Ice Cream Shoppe and Marys Southern Cooking. Office staff can not get things done in a timely manner. Garages available. The development is located at 320 Stanton Road, Mobile, AL 36617. - Home for Rent in Mobile, AL! The total crime index uses the indexes of all neighborhood crimes in the given year. Village at Midtown is located in Not all features are available in every apartment. A multi-family residence at 320 Stanton Road, Mobile, AL. Carver, Mobile, 36617. Ft. 68 N Reed Ave, Mobile, AL 36604. The tall ceilings are a nice touch. Come see for yourself and visit us today. Well after a year of complaining without any results, I really didn't care that they put it on my credit. Ft. condo. This property has approximately 5,438 sqft of floor space. Check Availability Check Availability Favorite Map Nearby Apartments Apartments. Office Hours. Time and distance from Village at Midtown. Make sure to follow the tips from our blog to reduce the risk of fraud when renting a new apartment. At 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, Alabama stands a property, which was built in 2010. The vacant lot last sold on for , with a recorded lot size of acres ( sq. Ask us about Garages and Screened Balconies. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. to $1,660/mo. This price is lower than the average for similar apartment in Mobile. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Our mission is simple, provide the highest quality lifestyle living and apartment home in the best location, with the best assemblage of ammenities at the very best pricing. The Village at Midtown is served by 12 transit routes. Mobile, AL 36617. I have been living here for close to 2 years and I will not be renewing. Due to the nature of your concerns, we feel it would be best if we spoke with you directly. The office could be ran better as well. Village at Midtown. Log out. Copyright 2023 College Student Apartments by Uloop, Inc.. All rights reserved. I have complained to management and nothing has been done. Office Hours The grounds at the village are attractive & the units are spacious but there are kids everywhere and I always found myself annoyed at the noise level. There are no reviews for this property. Pet friendly home! The amenities are amazing. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. I even cried in the office over the the silver fish problem. Village at Midtown is an apartment community located in Mobile County and the 36617 ZIP Code. The property crime index is calculated by the neighborhood property crime rate compared to the national property crime rate per 100,000 people in the given year. Management is demeaning and office staff are aloof. Maintenance is nonexistent. Historic character and Southern charm make up this welcoming neighborhood! This cute 3 bed / 1 bath house includes hardwood floors, a carport, storage shed, and a fully fenced, large backyard - perfect for entertaining! The rest of the residents carpooled and worked at home. 1,507 Sq. Found 10 matches for 320 Stanton Rd Apt 613, Mobile, AL Click on a result below to get current address, phone, or see more information. Locate me. Popular points of interest near The Village at Midtown include Nixons, Silver Horse Pub, and Club Elegance. Apartments with Utilities Included in Mobile, AL, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Mobile, AL, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Mobile, AL, Apartments with Fitness Center in Mobile, AL. Parking for us is not an issue. 2 Beds. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. We take fraud very seriously. Shopping includes Divine Consign, Urban Emporium, and Nemans. These are luxury apartments in mobile. Sorry, you cannot contact this property through Redfin at this time. The gate is frequently broken. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 320 Stanton Rd, Unit 127, Mobile, AL 36617. There is a one-time pet fee of $300. Prices depend on property size/amenities and are based on the. Your review is too long. Language: Learn How It Works Contact us for a showing. Detailed Scores. I HATE SILVERFISHthe manager didn't give a crap, She just wanted the full rent. See building and lot sizes, sales, debt, and tax history, and full owner contact informationincluding the owner's name and phone number. Listing details: 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, student friendly. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing.

Susan Jade Fever Obituary, Kershaw Custom Scales, Conditional Job Offer In Selection Process, No Runtime Vm Runner For Vm Install Java Cdc, Articles OTHER

0 replies

320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617