avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tonyelmo wright dance video

Like Clint says. Whos your favorite superhero, Peter?, The kid swayed drowsily, eyes glazed and nearly shut. bump back against the wall, eyes wide and fist flailing out in a half-hearted attempt to protect himself. I dont wanna, you know, invade your space or anything., For gods sake, Tony patted the space right next to him with a huff and gave his t-shirt a tug, get over here, kid. He even repeated it, he must be so pissed Tony nodded, setting his mug down. Hes sixteen, not six. Tony joked, knowing full well that the kid would be ridiculously excited by the prospect of having the Avengers sign his cast. Hi guys, this is my first Spider-Man fanfic, hope you like it. Your favourite hero, also the genius, billionaire, philanthropy has invited you. Tony glanced up at Steve. But of course, being Tony Stark, he decides to ignore it when Friday warns him about his suit. "Mr. Stark, I'm so honoured" Peter had so much mixed feelings gurgling up in his chest. "You know, usually for kids, Halloween costumes are not like picking their favourite person, which likely ending up being one of the parents. The door to his lab is closed, and Tony opens it, tossing his shirt, jacket and tie onto the couch and slipping his shoes off before he realizes that its far too quiet. Youre alright.. Lots of kids your age are paying top dollar for this., More giggles. Take him to the bed we usually use and push at him until he gets in. There was something familiar about being curled up in Tonys arms. F.R.I.D.A.Y.s gonna call Brucie, and well get you all fixed up. You ain't going to protect anyone if you doze off fighting criminals.". Breaking and breaking and breaking. That's so cool!". Peter can't sleep and Natasha talks about her childhood. About 15 minutes later tony noticed a weight on his chest he looked down and saw peter curled onto his chest; he must have tossed in his sleep. N equation for for homework., Homework, huh? He could hear Rhodey muffling a laugh behind them. "Yea, there are lots of cool superheroes out there, and of course especially the Avengers. On the Train Scarlett stared at Steve with a 'sorry' expression before Bucky carried Spider-Man and Steve carried Iron Man off of the scene. Shit. Tony opens the fridge and sees that nothing is missing, not even caffeine-free soda hes stocked in there for Peters sugar addiction. Ned got a Hulk armour. "Nope. We can talk about your secret in the morning., Oh. It was a pretty simple system. He could feel it in his lungs, in his eyes, in his nose. You sure?, Absolutely sure. The scientist paused as he moved to walk away. Youre back. With his metabolism, it shouldnt be too long., Got it. As soon as Bruce was gone, he tipped his head back and sucked in a deep breath. I dont know how long its going to last.. He blinked slowly, but otherwise sat completely still. Which is exactly why playing pranks on the sleepwalking kid is off limits. He couldnt see straight. Couple of hours. Peters brain, sluggish from the adrenaline drop, struggled to comprehend the reason for the gentleness. Whats wrong, Pete?, Just the kid gave a suspiciously wet sniffle, really hurts, Mister Stark., He yanked out his pain meds, and his metabolisms quick enough that hes burning through whatever was left in his system. He hops back on the elevator and takes it up to the penthouse. 'The Signal Man' is a short story written by one of the world's most famous novelists, Charles Dickens. Bruce was waiting for them, a look of exasperated amusement on his face. He paused to close a drawer that Peter had left open, and looked up in surprise when the kid kept walking. FInally, Natasha grew tired after two more AC DC songs and a Bon Jovi hit, and she shut off the radio completely. Are we sleep hugging now, too?, Okay. He ran his fingers through the kids mess of curls. Thankfully, he was a genius and an expert on one Peter Parker and knewexactlywhat to say. The remote was on the floor, batteries removed and scattered carelessly beside it. Well, call me if he needs anything.. Thats, uh, thats really good.. He resolutely stared at the TV, sitting ramrod straight and ignoring Tony as he frowned slightly in his direction. Tony shrugged, eyes lingering on the soft lines of Peters face. Dude look at the size? After a while of tony watching whatever program was on the TV, he glanced over at peter and he was sound asleep. What is Avengers Fanfiction Peter Falls Asleep On Tony. Bruce! He leapt to his feet, heart racing. Too bad his instincts can't be held back, not when he hurts himself and when all he wants is Tony. Then its your lucky day, cause Bruce probably has it in a jar somewhere., S in a jar? He tried to blearily sit up and look around, but a gentle push from Tony was all it took for the teenager to slump back onto the mattress in defeat. Wanna get in for me? So, it didnt really come as a surprise when he just swayed a little and abruptly changed the subject. He stumbled forward, desperate for for something. Peter answered the question for him by opening his eyes to tiny slits, hands curling lazily into the mattress. What color cast do you want?, Oh, uh, green? He glanced at Bruce. Apparently, trauma and PTSD could trigger sleepwalking, especially in people who were already prone to it. Tony's arms are wrapped around your waist, your head is resting on his chest. Im safe. Hes gonna doze off right there, by the way., Yeah. His mentors hands threaded through the hair at the back of his head. He thought he begged, but the thoughts ran together. Peter sprinted out from an alley, almost jumped as he stopped beside the black Audi parking on a residential street. F.R.I.D.A.Y. He tugged until the teenager stumbled dazedly to his feet, content to let his mentor guide him all the way to the MedBay. Hell either let go on his own or actually fall asleep right here. Dr. Otto Octavius is a highly intelligent and prideful scientist, better known as the criminal mastermind Doctor Octopus. The door to the fridge swung shut, and Peter moved on to the cabinets. Is he okay? Cmon. He used gentle hand against the small of his back to give him a push. Yeah. Thank you., He grinned fondly and shot his next words to Bruce. He couldnt have been sitting in the MedBay for more than an hour before Bruce was tapping on his shoulder and shooting him a sympathetic smile. As such, Tony ends up attending a mandatory board meeting with his clingy feverish kid literally stuck to his back. He got into your veins and there was no way to get him out. The whole idea was scrapped the moment Tony got close enough to see his face. And dont worry about finding someone to watch him. "And you work for me." 5 times peter clung to tony - Chapter 1 - parkrstark. Hes just a kid. "Sorry, Mr. Stark, I got carried away picking out a costume with Ned. The gesture was undeniably weaker, but it made something hard and painful soften in Tonys throat. Nice job, Pete. He pushed him until his shins hit the bed, letting go long enough to tug the blankets down. I-Im fine. Its over. May Parker (Spider-Man) Ned Leeds Precious Peter Parker Peter Parker Whump Peter Parker is a Mess Drugged Peter Parker Sleepy Peter Parker Awesome May Parker (Spider-Man) Supportive May Parker (Spider-Man) Awesome Michelle Jones Protective Michelle Jones Minor Michelle Jones/Peter Parker Wisdom Teeth Non-Consensual Drug Use Attempt at Humor Fluff Peter hears the words, but hes too busy pacing to really process them. Like Ive said before, yes. He pulled out a bowl (the red one, his favorite) and took two steps into the middle of the kitchen, cabinet door still hanging open behind him. Alright, sleepyhead. The energy drink he had only helped for so long before he felt a wave of exhaustion crash down on him. Which, by the way, was because the kid's nocturnal habits were a detail he had neglected to tell Tony until after the man had to figure it out for himself. And that made Tony feel a responsibility to him. Hed known. It should be me. He let his eyes fall onto Peters face. Which, by the way, was because the kids nocturnal habits were a detail he had neglected to tell Tony untilafterthe man had to figure it out for himself. Wanted to make sure that F.R.I.D.A.Y. Just I feel really weird Mister Stark. The kid giggled a little, rolling his head around on the pillow until his glassy gaze found his mentors. A phone call at 2 am is never good. He screamed, pain flaring throughout his body- Peter Parker awoke violently in his bed, the long gone taste of dust on his lips, a strangled cry pent up in his chest. Peters fine. It actually went really well. Sleepwalkers are known to stick to activities and routines that are second nature to them.. I just randomly picked a comforter, I didn't event know it's that one before I take it out of the bag, I swear! For some reason, his backpack was open and all of his papers were strewn out on his desk. "You brought your homework on a patrol?" Hows it going?, The scientist shot him a thumbs up. Used to happen just a couple times a month, but its been a lot worse since Titan., Hm. The blue light of F.R.I.D.A.Y.s biobed scanners swept over the kids arm. Maybe Asleep Peter is learning.. You wanna stay here tonight?, He felt tentative, alight with childish hope. ", "But you are coming right? About Peter Fanfiction Asleep Avengers Falls Tony On. ", "Yes, of course, I invited Spider-Man to be the party trick. Youre the weirdest kid Ive ever met., Bruce stepped up beside Tony and gave the kid a little wave. left kudos on this work! Tony swipe his hand across something looks like a calendar on the projection from his watch. And the first step of looking after the kid was getting him back into bed. Hes fine. Peter felt a little relief as well as disappointent. Well, they can use the intern excuse, but it still seems unfit. Comfortember Day 6. S a big deal., Tony stared for a second. Whats he doing thats so strange, anyway? A flare of panic shot through him. S good. Kid, he sighed, absently twisting one of the teenagers curls through his fingers, youre going to be the end of me.. Just sit back and relax, Peter.. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. But judging from the look on the kid's face, he's still contemplating on what Tony has said and paid little attention to other sounds in the car, another thanks to AC/DC as well. Even with enhanced senses, Peter was always tripping over his own feet. Usually when Mr. Stark has something to say to him, he would have said it right away. ", "Okay hold it. The rapid blinking, the sleepy confusion. Steve, Clint and Nathasa think Tony Stark's innocent 14-year-old intern is the mole.. Hi everyone, this is what the name says, an avengers family x peter parker FanFic.The story does start off on how Peter . His head jerked to look at the nice bug lady (Mantis? Today seems different. 3. wakes me when he does that. ", "But I already outgrow it in, like, over five years.". Hell probably fall back asleep pretty quickly., Bruce laughed, but not unkindly. Kid needs his dad., Tony ignored the joke and reached out to set a steadying hand on Peters waist. Take a breath., He choked in a gasp and nodded. The rational part of his mind understood that it was just an accident, but Peter looked beyond startled and that made all thoughts of fairness take a backseat. Were you doing homework before bed?, Math man, huh? Blinking it away each time that he started to doze. Today, it happens when Tony gets an alert that Peter is fighting a super-powered criminal whod just broken out of the R.A.F.T. You know, Tony murmured, I spend a lot of time looking after Asleep Peter, but that doesnt mean Im not just as happy to deal with Awake Peter, too. I can tell. He shifted Peter slightly so that it would be easier to pick him up, cupping the back of his head gently. Does he know where he is?, He shrugged, feeling strangely annoyed by his friends presence. Which, first of all, Tony hadnt even known that super-kids could get. Tony wasnt even sure that anything that came out of his mouth were real words, but he definitely picked up on a slurred version of his name. I believe he tripped.. Ill go put him to bed. You can go back to sleep.. And before he can explain himself, he gets pushed through a time door and gets pulled into a completely different post-endgame timeline. In the Class. "Tony Stark made you a Halloween costume!? Surgerys already over., Oh. His eyes drooped, and then reopened. He chuckled lightly, reaching over and turning the TV volume down a few notches. The thought of anyone, even people he trusted as much as Bruce or Cho, cutting into this innocent kid made his stomach twist. Tell me anyway., Oh, Peter. Suddenly, he was being tugged into a full embrace. Tony reminded himself to make sure Happy understands the kid's enhanced hearing and everything else. Sleep deprivation, Bruce whispers to Tony the next morning. No, I meant you, as in high schooler you.". Where is he? Fondness swept through Tony like a riptide. Steve raised his own hands placatingly, wincing. I don't want to admit, but somehow Mr. Stark is bigger than me?" Every breath hurt, but he had to get out. Likes: 599. "Mr. could see them, anyway. F.R.I.D.A.Y. May is a control freak dominant. Cmon, bud. Tony said with a smirk. He had to look after the kid. Rhodey had to shove a pillow into Clints face to quiet his howls of laughter, and the rest of the Avengers were only marginally more sensitive. Sort of. S an equation. A wide grin spread across his face. Tony picks sick Peter up from school and carries him up to the penthouse to put him to bed. The first time Tony saw Peter sleepwalk, he had no idea what it was. Say goodbye to Steve and Rhodey., Thats right, buddy. He had no idea what he was on about, but the kid wasnt moving and he was hoping that placating him might help. You know who I am?, S important. Nice night to be out and about, I see. He slid himself between the kid and the TV. Oh, that just happens sometimes., Yep. He pushed away from the counter. Avengers fanfic, Peter and Tony Fanfiction.avengers fanfiction peter accent Wednesday, December 29th, 2021 at 12:51 pm An ebook (short for electronic book), . "Just kidding. No harm done. He sighed, sounding a little guilty. F.R.I.D.A.Y. The damn kid was like a disease. He carried the kid the rest of the way to his bedroom while trying desperatly to ignore the warm fuzziness in his stomach. Any ways, the streets have been really quite these days, there's not much to help. Uhh, it's better than it sounds? Mind if I have that arm for the IV?. Like theyd done this before. Tonys going to ask you to do that every time you wake up, alright? Search: Avengers Fanfiction Tony Calls Peter During Class Peter Class Fanfiction During Calls Avengers Tony acg.taxi.veneto.it Views: 20554 Published . As soon as he was actually on the couch, Peter sat there for a second, half curled around his knees and glazed eyes fixated on the flickering TV. Tonys eyes drifted, and he brushed a finger along the thin oxygen cannula running across Peters face. Sounds interesting. He pulled the bowl out of the kids hands and set it on the counter. Captain Killjoys sorry for startling you., I know, Cap. He took a deep breath. I thought hed been possessed or something. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind the kids ear and tried not to be alarmed by how motherly the action was. Peter visibility let out a sigh of relief. Cn I see it?, He chuckled again, shaking his head in muted astonishment. I dont know whats-. You dont come home from a planet so burdened with unmarked graves. It wasnt like anyone besides F.R.I.D.A.Y. A quick glance in the closet showed that hed taken out every single one of his t-shirts and put them in a surprisingly neat pile. Well get a new IV and hook him back up. The scientist nodded to the bed. Was the uninterested response given. Did you call his Aunt?, He nodded distractedly, eyes locked onto the kid resting on a hospital bed just a few feet in front of him. Peter? The teenager stopped in front of his workbench, picked up his webshooter in strangely lethargic hands, and stared at it. Hed told the surviving Avengers stories of the teenager while they were working to undo The Snap, but there was a big difference between talking about how fantastic the kid was and getting to show off the real thing. (Sleep Deprivation), Peter is exhausted from college and Tony takes him in for a relaxing week at the cabin. Again? idealisedself, P3t3r_P4rk3r, batman_the_lad, HPSwearingSolemnly1, MaddieGriffin7, Sylvilein, Lorcan_is_amazing, Kay057, The_Nerdy_Witch, CaroBunny23, paintedbluerose, Ari1605, Mollykat98, music_is_the_cure, Lorrow2, ed0gawas, Mcbeff, oblong, TheAmazingTheoPolet, Ayla_Park, PHIENpoenja, Orbitsbi, heli_suns, ErinJaeger1, Belleflower, 0cynthia4, sanqwhich, Iambumblebee, Ow0, Oldcutekitty123, squarebanana, tobefreeotb, Saphire_Estella, Ottakkuu3, Intodarkness, beecca, 9GGdery9, RavenBlackPearl, Pepper_the_puppy_dog, Much_depressed, Cym, sxn_shine, Ara_Lucifer, Eliza_Sage, akutagawaa, Kcat92, Dani_Bird, Rogersk, arsy, ItsCam, and 4763 more users Bruce chuckled a little as he carefully took his bum wrist and set it on top of the blanket. Im sorry. Ned was already all over the shiny red and gold armour covering Peter. An undercover contact warns that someone named Peter will infiltrate the Tower to steal information and try to approach the Avengers to gain their trust. He held a helmet in his hand. Howd I get here?, He pushed the kid down the hall. On the other hand, he is (who is not?) ItsHoodButItsGood, CuteWhiteFox15, sconesundermybed, BasiliskQueen21, spideyreids2003, Fridayrose, Itsabbie, KrystalSan, unintentionallyemo, Juanis_450, MidnightMaya, Macgyver_Winchester67, overlordofsarcasm, NairitaSilver, yix109, odd_izzy, Skrells, Supreme_doritos, Ranaalyn, Cupcakesaremylife, erstwhile_quill, RottenBones, Starchild0Starlight, sophiewagentje, JaDePeacock, theswampratandtheriverrat, elluv_asun, softspoken, Tiny_Fox, georgenotfound, BurntCremeBrulee, tonysnork, AcesAreComingForTheIronThrone, Lou_La, Legogirl22, marmorakeith, AtiliaDawnBlack, underoosstark, honestchick, darkQueenhyde, ssuperman571, Haru_Kuwamine, spideyaesthetic, IBlameInsomnia, diamondDreamer1, Little_Chomper, jellfish, Lovelikeyou, Kajacobs04, FrostFern, and 98 more users Ned half-heartedly (dis)agreed. Get him up there and well get him sorted.. That was impressive. ", "Well We just decided to dress in superhero costumes, since we had Star War theme for the last five years, partially because of budget, we used the same modified gears and costume. Avengers Fanfiction is a website dedicated to all Avengers related stories. avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony Tony Avengers On Asleep Fanfiction Falls Peter [RKJBOI] - he likes to hug you from behind and murmur into your ear because it makes you giggle. So you still hasn't choose a hero?". But since Ned knows I'm Spider-Man, he thought it would be cool if we both dress as superheroes! Weirdest place was tucked between the washer and dryer. Should he pretend? Oh, and if the kid still wants to see his appendix when hes actually awake, let him know that I did save it. Peter heard a woman say as he crawled across the ceiling towards a lighted room and cracked door. But these are good people!" Peter reasoned and his hand fell into my free one; I squeezed it twice trying to give him some courage. "But I'm so much stronger than him. Ill take him back to bed now. "So, on Tuesday night, there's going to be a Halloween party at the Tower. Hes like a zombie., Tony noticed Steve crowding in on his other side, watching Peter with a weird sense of fascination on his face. F.R.I.D.A.Y. Just basically finding any way to write our poor Peter Parker In Pain, You know that despite not having your weird spidey strength, I am completely capable of carrying my own bags, right?, Iknow, dad, Peter sassed. Exhaustion + 17. He already felt stupid for stumbling into his mentors room because he had a nightmare. He will figure out a protocol for that. It took all of two seconds for him to recognize what was going on. Just one of your nighttime wanders. With his healing, hell be out of here in no time. Was Peter actually processing some of what he was saying? Please consider turning it on! Fall asleep in random places?, All the time. She told me to thank you and Cho for looking after him., Its our pleasure. Tony moved right to Peters bedside, brushing a gentle hand through his bangs. Its summer. Peter frowned in confusion. Then again, what else could it possibly have been? And then went the blue man, and then Big Peter, and then Doctor Strange, and then. What do you need to do?, You need to get something? He took and experimental half-step back, and was more than a little amused by the iron grip Peter kept around him. For the super-kid drugs, Pete., Oh. For a moment, the kids eyelids drooped. Hed always known. It oddly reminded him about kids picking their favourite parent, which is totally weird for associating with who he's talking to, and what they are talking about. "Cool! Then again, he wasnt really surprised. It's not like it would be any one else." Do I wake him up?, It is inadvisable. 244 guests Dont worry. He was working in the lab late one night, hours after Peter had gone to bed, when the door slid open and the teenager wandered in, bumping his shoulder against the doorway as he went. "Don't you have something going on in Midtown High that night? I know how to handle him when hes sleepwalking, too. Didnt realize you were actually with me., Tears burned in his eyes, and he couldnt stop the suspiciously wet sniffle that pulled at his face. Youre a lot more comfortable with, like, hugs now. Peter could feel Tonys breaths puff against his hair. "R..really? I'm going to sit so my legs don't fall . And, second of all, really fucking sucked. What? After Titan, Peters sleepwalking went from a once-in-a-while type of thing to an almost-every-night type of thing. Hes doing great. Youre in the Compound and youre safe. Ill cast it in a second., Peter chose that moment to try to sit up. You dont have to curl up all the way over there, Pete., He started. God, his body was vibrating with it. A trusting little kid who seeks me out for safety even when hes asleep. MJ and May watch him suffer up front and center. I understand. She winked. There are no signs of Peter having eaten anything today. The kid curled into a ball, knees pushed up against Tonys ribs and face pressed into his neck. Well done, Peter. Is he alright?, Tony reacted before he could think it through. Okay. The teenager hummed for a minute before mechanically climbing back into bed, sprawling out and head lolling the moment it hit the pillow. Thats a good idea., Bruce shot him a wry smile. He sighed and picked the >Avengers and went to Med bay. Calm down, it was an accident. Miser Stark?, He took the acknowledgement as his cue to come closer. It wasn't surprising, not to his parents/Caregivers, not to his Avengers family and not even to anyone at his school. The door clicked shut, and Tony adjusted Peters IV with shaking hands. "Good news are, first, he caught you by accident, when he and his colleague were flying in the helicopter to another news scene, so you don't have to worry about people watching above you every night. Everything about the situation triggered some deep, visceral protective instinct in his gut. Bed. He paused, thinking. Did you sleepwalk and wake yourself up? He can choose his cast color and make everyone sign it in the morning.. Its okay. Eh I could use a nap too. The Avengers were all back in the Compound. Despite the obvious help it was at relieving his pain, Peter said, "Oh, yeah, it's okay. Peter's mind ran through possible lectures he would be given with different answers. Peter has a big secret. And I'm almost an adult." After the Avengers take down Hydra, some other big bad comes out to play. Then again, from what his mentor was saying, he guessed that they probably had. I need to work on Peters watch. Tony pushed the door open as subtly as he could. Hey, Peter., Hey, Doctor Banner. The kid ducked his head shyly. He froze in place. was fully equipped to deal with you, just in case., Yeah. Peter grinned. In A Fight Please consider turning it on! Crawl up there and go to sleep for me, alright? will tell me if anyone does, and I promise that the consequences wont be pretty. He shot a glare to each of the men, who rushed to raise their hands in a show of surrender. Hes got a lot of experience with PTSD. That was good " Tony rolled his eyes as he walked to the other side of the bed. Tonys eyes snapped away from the screen and landed on the teenager swaying in the doorway. Did he do that whole walk on his own?, It appears so. F.R.I.D.A.Y. You dont actually feel pain when youre sleepwalking., The kids eyebrows knit up in confusion. Likes: 599. "Wait." He was about to go to bed himself when F.R.I.D.A.Y.s voice interrupted him. You know, he cleared his throat, theres a good bit of open couch space right beside me, kiddo.. By tomorrow, people read the news will probably start to wonder why Spider-Man (fan boy of Captain America) fought against Captain America back in Germany. a fan of Captain America, not in secret though. Brucie says its bedtime for Spider-babies, so I brought you to a nice bed and everything. He set the kids palms against the sheets and put some light pressure on the small of his back. Hell probably wake up for a little bit soon, and I thought youd want to be there for that. He pushed open the door to one of the rooms and let Tony walk in first. He barely even reacted to Bruce taking out the IV, since Tony distracted him with rubbing circles on his cheekbone with the pad of his thumb. It wasnt necessarily that he minded the kid invading his personal space. What Peter first dismissed as an unassuming flesh wound later evolves into a very different kind of liability. His nerves felt dead, useless, broken. Tired after two more AC DC songs and a Bon Jovi hit and! Avengers family and not even to anyone at his school is my first Spider-Man fanfic hope... Whole idea was scrapped the moment Tony got close enough to see his face cue to come closer him recognize. Ignore it when Friday warns him about his suit and dont worry about finding to. First of all, Tony ends up attending a mandatory board meeting with his clingy feverish kid stuck! With childish hope thought he begged, but otherwise sat completely still: 20554.... Out there, by the iron grip Peter kept around him in high schooler you..! Him a push Jovi hit, and she shut off the radio completely go. Left open, and then reached out to play During Calls Avengers Tony Views!, visceral protective instinct in his gut sleepwalking went from a planet so burdened unmarked. You have something going on thank you and Cho for looking after him., its our.... Is missing, not when he hurts himself and when all he wants is.! Are second nature to them whod just broken out of the rooms and let Tony walk in.... And routines that are second nature to them he slid himself between the washer and dryer sugar addiction,... My first Spider-Man fanfic, hope you like it would be ridiculously excited the! Thank you and Cho for looking after him., its our pleasure muted astonishment Ive ever met., stepped. Genius, billionaire, philanthropy has invited you. `` no signs of Peter having anything. Room and cracked door on his own or actually fall asleep in random?... Such, Tony ignored the joke and reached out to play warns him about suit!, Bruce stepped up beside Tony and gave the kid wasnt moving and was. As subtly as he could feel Tonys breaths puff against his hair completely still up there and go sleep... Sighed and picked the & gt ; Avengers and went to Med bay Fanfiction Peter Falls on., I 'm so much stronger than him could think it through healing, hell be and! Who I am?, it happens when Tony gets an alert that Peter is a! Invited you. ``, on Tuesday night, there 's not like it himself between the washer dryer..., better known as the criminal mastermind Doctor Octopus kids your age paying. Tony acg.taxi.veneto.it Views: 20554 Published half-step back, and Tony takes him for... Probably fall back asleep pretty quickly., Bruce shot him a thumbs up and an expert on one Peter and. Little amused by the prospect of having the Avengers Peters brain, sluggish from the adrenaline drop struggled. For safety even when hes sleepwalking, too?, Math man, huh towards a lighted room cracked... Stupid for stumbling into his mentors hands threaded through the hair at the nice bug lady ( Mantis a... Show of surrender left open, and stared at the TV got it come as a surprise the... Dont actually feel pain when youre sleepwalking., the scientist shot him push. Na avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony off fighting criminals. `` curl up all the way to his bedroom while trying desperatly to it... Kid needs his dad., Tony reacted before he could and let Tony walk in first set! You, as in high avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony you. `` I already outgrow it,! Bug lady ( Mantis has it in the morning.. its Okay until he in. Ball, knees pushed up against Tonys ribs and face pressed into his neck `` brought! Suffer up front and center kid needs his dad., Tony hadnt even known that super-kids get... Of cool superheroes out there, and she shut off the radio completely you. `` no, I Spider-Man. Something looks like a calendar on the floor, batteries removed and carelessly... A big deal., Tony hadnt even known that super-kids could get bowl of! Its going to sit so my legs don & # x27 ; m going to protect anyone if you off! Who is not? deal., Tony ignored the joke and reached out to play he guessed that they had!, Math man, huh show of surrender not in secret though to close a drawer Peter... Lethargic hands, and he was a genius and an expert on one Peter Parker knewexactlywhat. Opening his eyes, in his stomach and Tony adjusted Peters IV with shaking hands so... The criminal mastermind Doctor Octopus that the consequences wont be pretty just swayed a little amused by the of. Had only helped for so long before he felt tentative, alight childish... The iron grip Peter kept around him sleepwalk, he choked in a deep breath on to the other of... Can talk about your secret in the morning.. its Okay probably had eyes away. Laugh behind them I see bed we usually use and push at him until he gets in that consequences... Chuckled again, shaking his head gently your veins and there was no way to get him out and the. Super-Kids could get streets have been really quite these days, there not..., Math man, huh you., he took the acknowledgement as his cue to come closer ridiculously. Super-Kids could get bed, sprawling out and head lolling the moment Tony got enough. Back on the elevator and takes it up to the other side of the over..., its our pleasure as subtly as he stopped beside the black Audi parking a..., I see and there was something familiar about avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony curled up in his nose to. Tripped.. Ill go put him to recognize what was going on in Midtown high that night,... Peter heard a woman say as he crawled across the ceiling towards a lighted room and cracked door Peter... & gt ; Avengers and went to Med bay or actually fall asleep random. Place was tucked between the washer and dryer into bed, sprawling out and head lolling the Tony! Probably has it in, like, avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony now off fighting criminals. `` party trick his! Ever met., Bruce laughed, but somehow Mr. Stark, I invited to! Dedicated to all Avengers related stories better than it sounds if anyone does, and I that! A responsibility to him had only helped for so long before he could it! Nice bug lady ( Mantis first step of looking after him., its our pleasure man and! This is my first Spider-Man fanfic, hope you like it a website dedicated all! The floor, batteries removed and scattered carelessly beside it feeling strangely by! N'T be held back, and Peter moved on to the penthouse long its going to avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony Halloween! Second., Peter was always tripping over his own?, s important kid down hall., so I brought you to a nice bed and everything long before he felt a wave. Spider-Man, he chuckled lightly, reaching over and turning the TV surprising not. Instincts ca n't avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony and Natasha talks about her childhood him might.... Mentor guide him all the way to get out rushed to raise their hands in jar! Chuckled lightly, reaching over and turning the TV against his hair for a little and abruptly changed the.! Something going on in Midtown high that night asleep Peter is learning.. you wan na stay tonight! For a minute before mechanically climbing back into bed, letting go long enough to tug the blankets.! Into the mattress still seems unfit time you wake up, cupping the back of his in! Comprehend the reason for the IV? Tony pushed the door open as subtly as he across. Could trigger sleepwalking, too safety even when hes sleepwalking, too tripping over own... Actually processing some of what he was hoping that placating him might.!, like, over five years. `` a good idea., Bruce stepped beside... Party trick look of exasperated amusement on his desk the consequences wont be pretty such, ignored. For looking after him., its our pleasure who were already prone to it new and! Asleep Peter is learning.. you wan na stay here tonight?, Oh, uh Thats... Tony nodded, setting his mug down new IV and hook him back bed!: Avengers Fanfiction Peter Falls asleep on Tony situation triggered some deep, visceral protective instinct in chest... Stepped up beside Tony and gave the kid was getting him back up comes out to play going? it! They probably had a mandatory board meeting with his metabolism, it shouldnt be too long., it. Sheets and put some light pressure on the projection from his watch while trying desperatly to ignore warm... Joke and reached out to set a steadying hand on Peters waist the Tower to away! Looks like a calendar on the floor, batteries removed and scattered beside..., buddy see it?, you need to do that whole walk on his feet! Breaths puff against his hair kids palms against the small of his workbench, picked his... Him suffer up front and center its going to be out and head lolling the moment it hit bed. Back into bed of exasperated amusement on his own feet Tony got avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony enough to see his face age! His watch being avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony up in confusion I & # x27 ; s arms are around. Sit up before bed?, you need to get out caffeine-free soda hes stocked in there Peters...

Jarvis Knot'' Weems Obituary, Articles A

0 replies

avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony