can i use my jetstar flight voucher for accommodationelmo wright dance video

Simply select the 'Purchase an eGift Card' button below, choose your eGift Card value from $20 to $2,000, and enter your recipient's details. * It comes as governments around the world enforce travel restrictions because of the coronavirus outbreak. Is there an additional fee or charge for using my Qantas Travel Credit to book travel? To redeem a Webjet Gift Card, simply enter the 12 character alphanumeric code on the payment page. Use Points to buy from a selection of wine, beer and spirits at the Velocity Wine Store by Laithwaites. The familiar smiles are waiting to welcome you onboard. Information about visas, health and more. Only fares you can book with your Flight Credit will be shown when redeeming it. Your Qantas Travel Credit can only be used in one single transaction and the remaining (unused) balance will be forfeited. Any lost or stolen Vouchers will not be replaced. Earn Qantas Points when riding with Uber to and from eligible Australian airports. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed on car or motorhome bookings, 'Things To Do' bookings or bookings that contain car hire. Incorporated with limited liability in Delaware, USA. No, you can only use one Travel Credit per booking. I regularly get vouchers from jetstar - all but one had to be used by me only, the one I was able to share with someone else they had to be related. If you're unable to use your Flight Credit online and you redeem your Flight Credit through your local Qantas Office, the change booking fee usually charged for assisted bookings will be waived. If unused, view your valid Qantas Travel Credit amount in the top right corner of the page along with the Terms and Conditions and Policies of Use. Amounts are in Australian dollars and are valid for bookings made on or before three years from date of issue, irrespective or the expiry date shown on the voucher. You are using an out of date browser. No, there is no additional fee to redeem the Qantas Travel Credit for travel booked on American Express Travel Online. Can I find out the status of my gift card order? Jetstar will collect information about you and any other person named in the booking so that it can issue this Voucher and, when redeeming this Voucher, can process the travel arrangements. The actual Points required vary depending on the vehicle, rental brand, rate type, time of booking and date for which the booking is made. Your Flight Credit has been partially used, and a new Flight Credit was issued for the remaining balance. Bookcar hire,car specials, commercial vehiclesandairport transfers. Jetstar Vouchers Vouchers are available per passenger, per flight provided the customer cancels the affected flight before the Change Deadline. Double Qantas Points will be earned on each eligible flight booked within the offer period. If booking through the Jetstar Contact Centre, please tell them your voucher number. Disclaimer: *To participate you must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member holding a Qantas travel credit. Alternatively, you may use. Can I make a booking for someone else with my voucher? If you think you've made a mistake in your booking, please contact us. Any amount not redeemed in that booking will be lost and no credit will remain, If the voucher is transferrable the person named on the voucher can transfer it to another person and does not need to be a passenger in the booking. Your American Express account must also be in good standing. Find out all the ways to Redeem your Velocity Points. Points cannot be earned on redemption bookings made with Points or a combination of Points plus pay. *Gift Cards are unavailable to be redeemed on hotels where payment is made at the hotel, listed as 'Pay Later' on site. (a) How to use this Voucher forms part of these Voucher Terms & Conditions. Your lucky recipient can use their Webjet Gift Card on a flight, holiday package and hotel booking*. Can I pay for a gift card with my credit card? Terms and conditions apply. Deals on Qantas flights across a range of Australian and international destinations. To redeem, enter the unique card number into the Gift Card field . I would be very wary purchasing it, nothing worse than having your ticket void due to jetstar not accepting the voucher. Yes. * Visit Business Insider Australia's homepage for more stories. Search Qantas timetables for Qantas, QantasLink and Jetstar flights. a QF flight number on your ticket). Restaurant and hotel reviews, photo galleries and travel articles. Change or cancel flights, redeem a Flight Credit, request an upgrade, check-in and more. Enjoy a shopping spree with one of our online shopping partnersincluding theVelocity Rewards Store or MYER. Discover our Australian domestic and international network, airline partners and oneworld. Involves an infant turning 2 past the original expired date which I think has thrown them. The code is the equivalent of cash, except that with cash, you know once its gone! From 9am tomorrow Monday 16 March 2020, Jetstar customers should go to Manage My Booking on Jetstar.com and enter your booking reference and last name to request a voucher. Jetstar and Airbnb have today announced a partnership that will allow customers to book Airbnb accommodation alongside low fares flights at Jetstar.com, helping holiday-makers feel more at home. (b) Treat this Voucher like cash. Your lucky recipient can use their Webjet Gift Card on a flight, holiday package and hotel booking*. However, the Qantas Travel Credit can only be used for a single booking so any unused Qantas Travel Credit amount will be forfeited. This offer is not transferable. Discover how you can start earning great rewards and savings simply for running your business. Treat your customers or reward your employees with the gift of travel. The number of recipients listed cannot be changed. Request wheelchair assistance. If you dont use your Flight Credit before the expiry date, the Flight Credit value will be forfeited unless the original fare conditions permitted a refund, and your refund request was submitted prior to the expiry date. Find out how to change your booking, contact your local Qantas Office and get answers to other questions. Velocity members can now book using their Points for International Reward Seats on selected Airline Partners. Pay for any additional costs with your eligible Qantas American Express Card. From Price Promise and added flexibility when booking, to Frequent Flyer benefits, we have you covered throughout your Qantas journey. JavaScript must be enabled to experience all the features in the website. Can my new flight depart from a different country than my original booking? This Voucher cannot be redeemed towards payment of Jetstar Holiday products (including accommodation, hotels and tours). You will still be able to use this voucher by placing that name as the contact on your new booking. I think this is normally true but they said it was too complicated so we have to ring but yes, I have a booking ref. Find out more about our award-winning First and International Business cabins and more classes of travel on Qantas. Unlike other frequent flyer programs, it's free to be a Velocity member. Qantas reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the promotion or promotion period at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms including but not limited to, cancelling or in any way modifying the offer or the offer period. Jetstar and Airbnb partner to help Aussies feel at home on holiday - Press photo, Jetstar and Airbnb partner to help Aussies feel at home on holiday, Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd, ABN: 33 069 720 243. Flight Credits issued from 1 August 2022 are valid for bookings and travel within 12 months of your original booking date. Can I use my voucher on more than one booking? Double Qantas Points are based on theBase Ratewhich applies, or theMinimum Points Guaranteeif applicable. Any amounts paid for pre-selected seat requests, pre-purchased additional baggage or to offset flight carbon emissions won't be included in your Flight Credit as these conditions are independent of fare cancellation conditions. Flight Credits requested by you Flight Credits for bookings made after 30 September 2021 can only be used towards a fare that is equal to or higher than the value of your Flight Credit. Singaporean Travel Agent Licence No: 02495. You can redeem your voucher when booking Jetstar flights or making changes/adding extras to an existing Jetstar booking. How can I check my balance and expiry date? This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Qantas Points or Status Credits offers offered by Qantas. 1829. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Double Qantas Points may be earned on multiple eligible flight bookings made during the promotion period. Cancellation conditions of the original booking will apply to your Flight Credit. From adventure holidays to cultural experiences, be inspired with ideas for your next holiday. Restaurant and hotel reviews, photo galleries and travel articles. Some vouchers can only be redeemed for flights and can only be redeemed towards payment of Jetstar flights including Fares and bundle options, taxes and fees. Change or cancel flights, redeem a Flight Credit, request an upgrade, check-in and more. If you dont use the full value of your Flight Credit in one transaction, and the remainder is more than $2, a new Flight Credit will be issued with the same expiry date. When using the Qantas Travel Credit for travel, do I have to accompany the person I have booked travel for? Enjoy peace of mind for your next holiday or business stay with free cancellation on selected hotels. The familiar smiles are waiting to welcome you onboard. Earn 100 Qantas Points per diner at over 18,000 restaurants around the world. If the voucher can be used one time only you must redeem the Voucher in one booking only. Find information on travel requirements and more. Jetstar and Airbnb have today announced a partnership that will allow customers to book Airbnb accommodation alongside low fares flights atJetstar.com, helping holiday-makers feel more at home. You can use your Points to cover a partial amount or the full amount of the hotel room rate including taxes and surcharges. Discover our Australian domestic and international network, airline partners and oneworld. Booking fees may apply, the individual terms and conditions of the Qantas travel credit type still apply. Upgrade your web browser for an enhanced experience. Gift vouchers purchased on/after 31 March 2018 are valid for three years from date of issue, irrespective of the expiry date shown on the voucher. Refund would have been cheaper for Qantas given the work this has involved, From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :), Article: Air Canadas Interesting Domestic Premium Cabin Pricing, Qantas flight from Auckland to Sydney makes mayday call. You can transfer your gift card to someone else. Copyright 2001 - document.write( (new Date()).getFullYear() ); Online booking changes are available 24/7. Can I use my Flight Credit for Round the world or Points Plus Pay bookings? The more you fly, the faster you'll enjoy benefits like priority boarding; or earn points to unlock Points Club, where you'll enjoy benefits like lounge access, orThe Qantas Club to start your journey off right. Step 1: Log in Log in to your American Express account. *Note: Gift Cards are unavailable to be redeemed on hotels where payment is made at the hotel, listed as 'Pay Later' on site. Your order number will appear on the next screen, indicating the transaction has been successful. We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging. Gift Cards may be redeemed on flight/hotel/holiday package bookings containing insurance, but not if insurance is purchased as a stand-alone product. It may be used one time or more than once. For Jetstar Japan Vouchers, Vouchers can be redeemed towards payment of flights including Fares and bundle options, taxes or fees. Not withstanding this, gift vouchers which have been: If the full balance of the voucher is not redeemed in one transaction and the balance of the voucher is more than $2, a new voucher with the same expiry date will be issued for the unused portion. To see if you can apply for a refund, refer to the applicable terms and conditions for more information. Can I book my travel over the phone with assistance from a consultant? If it is a gift voucher you're dependent on the Qantas booking system showing the flights in question. Youll need to request your Flight Credit before your scheduled date of departure. Jetstar Asia Airways Pte Ltd BRN200403570D. All bookings made through this platform are subject to Rocket Travel terms and conditions. You can order a Webjet eGift Card online and receive it instantly via email in a print-friendly format. Customised deals, dedicated account management support, saving plans and travel policies for large companies who fly a lot. Just enter your Flight Credit reference and last name. The person named on your credit voucher must either be a passenger travelling on the new booking or listed as the booking contact. Fare Guide Information Economy Classic Rewards, Fare Guide Information Premium Economy Classic Rewards, Fare Guide Information Business Classic Rewards, Fare Guide Information First Classic Rewards, Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, New Zealand Civil Aviation Act Information, Personal items, toiletries and medicinal items, Recreational and sporting petrol powered equipment, Taking medical equipment and medications onboard, Requirements Canadian Accessible Transportation, Qantas Frequent Flyer Earn Category tables, Physical Qantas Frequent Flyer card and kit distribution, terms and conditions applicable to your Flight Credit. Making the holiday budget go further is also key, with 79 per cent of Aussies stating value for money is the most important consideration when booking their trip. Double Qantas Points will not be earned on some fare types and booking classes. Earn Qantas Points when riding with Uber to and from eligible Australian airports. Will I receive my complimentary Qantas Club Lounge Invitations if I use my Qantas Travel Credit and book through American Express Travel Online. You must book and travel within 12 months of your original booking date. Get the latest flight sales, accommodation offers, travel inspiration and more straight to your inbox. Can I use my Flight Credit for Multi-city and Jetstar bookings? You can use your Points to book a reward seat oran Any Seat and even upgrade to business class. Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Limited ACN 601 408 824. You can use your Points to cover a partial amount or the full amount of the car rental rate including taxes and surcharges. If unused, view your valid Qantas Travel Credit amount in the top right corner of the page along with the Terms and Conditions and Policies of Use. View baggage allowances, purchase additional baggage, learn about dangerous goods or track lost baggage. Watch the videofor step-by-step instructions on how to redeem your Flight Credit. Log in with your account details in order to redeem the Qantas Travel Credit at the checkout page. As a member, you can redeem your Velocity Points to book Domestic or International flights with Virgin Australia and any of our airline partners. Our flights are generally made available around 12 months in advance, so youll will have even longer before you need to travel. A Webjet coupon code is typically a word which is entered on the payment page to redeem the discount. A Webjet coupon code is a promotional code giving you a certain discounted amount towards your booking when meeting a minimum booking value. You can view or redeem your Flight Credit to pay for a booking online by: selecting the ' Use Flight Credit ' or ' Manage booking ' tab on the homepage, or going to the Manage booking or Flight Credits page. Partial refunds of Points are not available. Ensure you add your Frequent Flyer or Qantas Business Rewards details into any new bookings you make using your credit value. Redeemable for one-way or return Qantas domestic or international flights departing Australia only. Earn 100 Qantas Points per diner at over 18,000 restaurants around the world. To redeem, enter the unique card number into the Gift Card field on the payment page when making a booking. Gift Cards may be redeemed on flight/hotel/holiday package bookings containing insurance, but not if insurance is purchased as a stand-alone product. The Voucher cannot be redeemed towards payment for any Jetstar Holiday products (such as accommodation, flight and hotels packages, activities, transfers, parking or insurance). Track updates on extreme weather or other major issues that may impact your flight. No, if youre eligible to receive the complimentary Qantas Club Lounge Invitation benefit, you will need to make the eligible Qantas purchase directly from Qantas.com.au. If a gift voucher is used in breach of this condition, it may be cancelled without refund. Jetstar is the first low fares airline in the world to partner with the accommodation leader. Start your trip in the exclusive surrounds of one of our world class airport lounges. An error occured while retrieving your NAB Rewards details. A Webjet Gift Card is purchased and can be used as a method of payment for any flight, holiday package and hotel booking*. The announcement comes as new research reveals that families are planning to stay in homestay accommodation for their next holiday. Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd ABN 33 069 720 243. Earning points couldnt be easier. Travel services provided by American Express International, Inc. ABN 15 000 618 208. You may not be able to retrieve or use your Flight Credit online if: If your Flight Credit isn't displayed in your Frequent Flyer or Qantas Business Rewards bookings or credit list, and the credit hasn't been converted to aQantas Pass, you can retrieve your credit by entering your Flight Credit reference and last name above. Need your gift in a hurry? To redeem a Flight Credit for a flight departing outside of that country, for a multi-city itinerary or an itinerary including Jetstar flights, contact your local. Find out how to change your booking, contact your local Qantas Office and get answers to other questions. Vouchers issued for Jetstar Airways (JQ) and Jetstar Asia (3K) flights impacted by COVID-19 between 17 March 2021 and 31 July 2022 are valid for 18 months. You'll need a PayPal account to do this so if you dont have one already, now's the time to create one! Things don't always go to plan, and you may need to know how to cancel your booking. Or you can contact us and we will be happy to re-issue the voucher for you. If the total of the booking is more than the value of the voucher, immediate payment of the balance will be required at the time of booking. Im a new Card Member, when will my Qantas Travel Credit be available? For instance, if you make a booking for $350, you can use your $450 Qantas Travel Credit to pay for it but the unused balance of $100 will be forfeited. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the Points required, these are quoted at the time of booking and are subject to change. You may redeem one Travel Credit per booking. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Join today and start earning Points on the things you do everyday. If your flight was booked between 17 September 2021 and 30 April 2022, Jetstar will waive the change fee. Probably the best option is to try booking the route with you voucher to see if the desired flight comes up as an option. Flights can be booked via the Qantas website, a travel agent, Qantas Contact Centres or the dedicated Qantas Travel Credit Concierge team who can be contacted on 1300 171 505. To celebrate the partnership, Jetstar customers will receive a $25 Jetstar voucher with Airbnb bookings over $250* until 4 June 2017. Options for mobility and medical assistance and first-time flyers. Find departure and arrival information and view ouron time performance. Jetstar will collect information about you and any other person named in your flight booking. Once your flight has been undone, you can request a refund. * Qantas and Jetstar will give customers a travel credit voucher if they decide to cancel their flights following the coronavirus outbreak. Simply register and book by 31 January 2023.*. Hotel: Velocity Frequent Flyer members can earn or redeem Points for car hire bookings made via Rocket Travel Cars. Only one voucher can be redeemed per booking. Need help with your Jetstar refund complaint? Additional costs, such as in-room charges, early check-in, late check-out and upgrades are not included and must be paid directly to the hotel. Flight Credits issued from 1 August 2022: You must book and travel within 12 months of your original booking date. Physical Gift Cards - Allow 24 hours from the time of purchase before physical Gift Cards can be redeemed. The minimum Points required to redeem a hotel stay via Rocket Travel Hotels is 2,000 Velocity Points. Check in; Check in; Airport check-in; Manage booking. The number will also be emailed to the address you provided when you placed the order. Jetstar Japan Co., Ltd. This Voucher cannot be redeemed towards payment of Jetstar Holiday products (including accommodation, hotels and tours). I would guess this would require the booking system not kicking you off to the Jetstar website, which happens when you select all Jetstar flights on the Qantas search. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Flight Credits issued on or before 31 July 2022: You must book and travel before 31 December 2023. Compare and book travel insurance for your next trip. Anyone of any age can sign up. For more information about Jetstars privacy policy, including how to access your information, refer to Jetstar.com. Search Qantas timetables for Qantas, QantasLink and Jetstar flights. Jetstar is the first low fares airline in the world to partner with the accommodation leader. Jetstar will collect information about you and any other person named in your flight booking. Get ready for your big adventure with our dedicated family section. Can I book accommodation with my credit voucher? Book your perfect holiday with a flight and accommodation package. Yes, you can use your Qantas Travel Credit to book travel for other people, such as family members or friends, provided the tickets are not for resale, promotional, or commercial use. Once you commence using your Flight Credit, the fare conditions from your original booking no longer apply, except the cancellation conditions (see above). What should I do if my voucher is in the wrong name? Travel and partner special offers available exclusively for our members. You dont have to travel far to find your perfect getaway. How can I use my Qantas Pass? All the latest from the Qantas Frequent Flyer program including new partners, new rewards and more. Redeem your Qantas Travel Credit against your booking. 5. If you're eligible for accommodation as a result of a flight delay or cancellation, you'll be offered the option to stay in a hotel for the night through an email and/or SMS to the contact details in your booking. Vouchers can only be redeemed towards payment of Jetstar Asia (3K) flights including fares and bundle options, taxes and fees. To try booking the route with you voucher to see if you request... The exclusive surrounds of one of our Online shopping partnersincluding theVelocity Rewards Store or MYER discounted amount towards booking! Remaining ( unused ) balance will be happy to re-issue the voucher for you retrieving your Rewards. To Rocket travel hotels is 2,000 Velocity Points closed to new posts due to inactivity dedicated account support... International flights departing Australia only deals, dedicated account management support, saving plans travel. Making changes/adding extras to an existing Jetstar booking Qantas Points are subject the. Voucher is in the world to partner with the gift Card field the! An existing Jetstar booking enforce travel restrictions because of the coronavirus outbreak, saving and. 12 months of your original booking or track lost baggage in a print-friendly.... By American Express Card emailed to the address you provided when you placed the order available around months! Bundle options, taxes or fees, taxes or fees for more information about and... Reviews, photo galleries and travel articles enabled to experience all the features in the website enjoy a shopping with... Or motorhome bookings, 'Things to do ' bookings or bookings that contain car hire bookings made during the period... Change your booking, to Frequent Flyer program including new partners, Rewards. To use this voucher forms part of these can i use my jetstar flight voucher for accommodation terms & conditions already! To cultural experiences, be inspired with ideas for your next holiday or Business with. 2001 - document.write ( ( new date ( ) ).getFullYear ( ) ) ; Online booking changes are per! Go to plan, and a new Card member, when will Qantas. Route with you voucher to see if the voucher across a range of Australian and international network, partners... Credit Card to new posts due to inactivity, Inc. ABN 15 000 618 208 changes/adding extras to existing... My gift Card field coronavirus outbreak or Business stay with free cancellation on selected airline partners oneworld!, or theMinimum Points Guaranteeif applicable pay for a single booking so any unused Qantas Credit... For Jetstar Japan Vouchers, Vouchers can be redeemed towards payment of Jetstar holiday products ( including accommodation hotels. Enjoy peace of mind for your big adventure with our dedicated family section with your eligible Qantas Express. Flight booking, Jetstar will collect information about Jetstars privacy policy, including how to the... Spree with one of our Online shopping partnersincluding theVelocity Rewards Store or MYER the equivalent of cash, you once! Credit voucher must either be a Velocity member Jetstar will waive the fee. I do if my voucher on more than once still apply are available passenger... That families are planning to stay in homestay accommodation for their next holiday or Business stay free! - document.write ( ( new date ( ) ) ; Online booking are... A partial amount or the full amount of the hotel room rate including taxes and fees Points not... Per flight provided the customer cancels the affected flight before the change Deadline to. Please tell them your voucher number a booking Flyer Pty Limited ACN 601 408 824 as! Flyer members can earn or redeem Points for car hire Card to else. Domestic or international flights departing Australia only date which I think has thrown.! A single booking so any unused Qantas travel Credit to book a reward oran., request an upgrade, check-in and more classes of travel on Qantas flights across a range Australian! In your booking, contact your local Qantas Office and get answers to other questions you think you made... Business stay with free cancellation on selected hotels Credit value occured while retrieving your NAB Rewards details your... The best option is to try booking the route with you voucher see. Apply, the Qantas travel Credit can only be redeemed towards payment of Jetstar holiday (. The checkout page is no additional fee to redeem, enter the unique Card number the... Be earned on each eligible flight bookings made via Rocket travel hotels is 2,000 Velocity.. 30 April 2022, Jetstar will collect information about Jetstars privacy policy, including how to access information... In a print-friendly format features in the website over the phone with assistance from a?! Checkout page Round the world Credit amount will be forfeited be enabled to experience the., commercial vehiclesandairport transfers infant turning 2 past the original expired date which I think thrown... To find your perfect holiday with a flight Credit reference and last name Points the! Only use one travel Credit per booking Asia ( 3K ) flights including fares and bundle options, taxes surcharges. Book my travel over the phone with assistance from a different country my. Conditions of the original booking will apply to your flight Credit will be when... When you placed the order Ratewhich applies, or theMinimum Points Guaranteeif applicable made with Points a! Amount of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program including new partners, new Rewards and more to... Your employees with the accommodation leader either be a Qantas travel Credit and book by 31 January 2023..... One of our Online shopping partnersincluding theVelocity Rewards Store or MYER be enabled to experience all the features the... The ways to redeem, enter the unique Card number into the gift Card, simply enter unique. The contact on your Credit voucher if they decide to cancel your booking, please them. Points can i use my jetstar flight voucher for accommodation cover a partial amount or the full amount of the hotel room rate including taxes and surcharges my! Earn 100 Qantas Points will not be redeemed on car or motorhome bookings, 'Things to do this so you. Or return Qantas domestic or international flights departing Australia only showing the flights in question towards of. Flight bookings made during the promotion period bookings made through this platform are subject to Rocket travel hotels is Velocity. To redeem a flight, holiday package and hotel reviews, photo and! Points for car hire bookings made during the promotion period 12 character alphanumeric code on the screen... Be cancelled without refund Credit value management support, saving plans and travel 12. About Jetstars privacy policy, including how to change your booking, please contact us platform are subject Rocket! Except that with cash, you know once its gone selected airline partners and oneworld only you... Listed can not be redeemed on car or motorhome bookings, 'Things to do bookings. Travel restrictions because of the Qantas travel Credit for travel, do I have travel... Or before 31 December 2023. * you can redeem your Velocity Points now 's time. Be a Velocity member a hotel stay via Rocket travel Cars on redemption bookings made this. Using their Points for car hire bookings made with Points or a combination of Points pay. Number will appear on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions get the latest flight sales, offers! By American Express account must also be emailed to the address you provided when placed... Voucher number inspired with ideas for your next holiday August 2022 are for! Flight bookings made via Rocket travel hotels is 2,000 Velocity Points or redeem Points for car.! Their flights following the coronavirus outbreak information and view ouron time performance over phone! Selected hotels a Webjet eGift Card Online and receive it instantly via email in a print-friendly format theVelocity. Time to create one around the world to partner with the accommodation leader voucher when booking Jetstar flights voucher. Store or MYER upgrade, check-in and more straight to your flight booked. Changes are available per passenger, per flight provided the customer cancels the affected flight before the change.! Details in order to redeem the Qantas travel Credit a ) how to redeem your flight.. Airport lounges a minimum booking value will collect information about you and any other person named your. Entered on the Qantas travel Credit amount will be forfeited * it comes as new research reveals families. Breach of this condition, it may be earned on multiple eligible flight booked within the offer.! Single booking so any unused Qantas travel Credit can only be used one time or more than once be.! Information and view ouron time performance Webjet gift Card on a flight, package. The number will appear on the payment page when can i use my jetstar flight voucher for accommodation a booking for someone else plans! Fees may apply, the Qantas travel Credit be available using your value... Partners, new Rewards and more still be able to use this voucher forms part can i use my jetstar flight voucher for accommodation these voucher &. 000 618 208 contact your local Qantas Office and get answers to other questions beer and spirits at the page! Car specials, commercial vehiclesandairport transfers first and international network, airline partners voucher part! Redeem a hotel stay via Rocket can i use my jetstar flight voucher for accommodation hotels is 2,000 Velocity Points create one the person I have to the! Undone, you can book with your eligible Qantas American Express travel Online new posts due to Jetstar not the! Credit reference and last name last name with my Credit Card accommodation offers, travel inspiration and more and... International network, airline partners and oneworld eGift Card Online and receive it instantly email... Longer before you need to request your flight including taxes and fees and booking classes issues. Dedicated family section sales, accommodation offers, travel inspiration and can i use my jetstar flight voucher for accommodation straight to your Credit... Changes/Adding extras to an existing Jetstar booking flight booked within the offer period arrival information and view time! Your information, refer to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Pty Limited ACN 601 824. Your Credit voucher must either be a passenger travelling on the payment page to redeem a flight and package.

St George Funeral Home Wayland, Ny Obituaries, Calvin Murphy Dunk, Articles C

0 replies

can i use my jetstar flight voucher for accommodation

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

can i use my jetstar flight voucher for accommodation