david jackson seeking alpha net worthelmo wright dance video

Now this slide may be one of my favorite slides for the quarter as our LTL businesses have made significant strides in increasing yield, managing costs and expanding margins. Im a certified public accountant, and have a BA in Economics and Accounting and an MBA from Tel Aviv University. And so, I think as you talk about -- the second part of your question of what happens 2023. So still well above where normally we were, but there has been a huge falloff in buyers and people are willing to do that. Schedulers may also want to investigate driving predecessors and successors. I was a research analyst for an investment bank in the tech bubble, and I'm not a serial entrepreneur. And I think we have probably less visibility to the projects or type of surge opportunities we may have in the fourth quarter than we typically do this time. And if we are not unable to answer a question during our call, we will -- you can call us at 602-606-6349. And in fact they have lower risk than the full truckload irregular route business has. We're talking about using those trailers where we can have a bank of trailers and stays them where we would bring a loaded in and give a customer the benefit of days, maybe a couple of days to unload that trailer as opposed to a couple of hours. The best result we found for your search is David L Jackson age -- in Kansas City, MO in the Rosewood neighborhood. And so, we see huge growth opportunities there with what we're doing and partnering with power-only and continuing to execute the way that we have already done with that business. There are thousands of contributors. David Jackson, Founder and CEO of Seeking Alpha, explains in this excerpt how and why Seeking Alpha was created. And a lot of that had to do with the fact that the LTL network is so sophisticated, it takes so much upfront to set up and has so much stability once it is set up to carve OR points there feels more difficult than it is in an irregular route full truckload world. David Jackson - President and Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Jack Atkins - Stephens Thomas Wadewitz - UBS Todd Fowler - KeyBanc Capital Markets Ravi Shanker - Morgan. He left in early 2003 to manage money (long/short) and explore new. That's very helpful. So right now, I don't think we have a great read on 2023, so I'd hate to make a comment on that without maybe having a little bit more time to understand how fourth quarter really starts to shape up. We are also leveraging technology to connect our AAA Cooper and MME Eleos networks, as well as build a connection to our truckload network to leverage revenue opportunities across segments. I left Morgan Stanley, and immediately started working on Seeking Alpha. If you've been thinking about getting it, there's no better time than right now. And I don't know if you have prior cycles to say why does this feel like 2018 or does it feel like 2016 or just some more perspective to kind of think about the cycle? I'd add that, even looking at new equipment, Tom, that still is pressured and trailers really haven't change in terms of the ability of OEMs to deliver new trailers. So that's a little bit of color there. But the good news for us is, we're not in an either/or. Dave and Adam, you guys have seen a lot of freight cycles, you have a lot of great perspective, not to mention all the information you see from your businesses. I'm going to start a company there and they do it over and over again, right? So, Adam, just to clarify though, it doesn't sound like you've got a lot built in for a lot of transactional opportunity into the fourth quarter. Seeking Alpha gives a voice to 15,800+ contributors, whose articles generate 200,000 comments per month from our strong investor community. I was promoted to VP Product in 2020, and I now lead all the product and UX initiatives. This is a result of a more difficult comparison rather than rates meaningfully declining sequentially. Actual results may differ. But I guess, can you help us think about how much of your truckload book right now is spot versus contract? In today's world, the trailer pool not only can make us more efficient, but it can create massive efficiencies for the customer, not only to avoid those detention charges, but also it enables a supply chain to manage the yard differently with more efficiency. Our team continues to act with agility and move with the market. They don't know what it is yet. Whether they're bullish or bearish. Thanks. The website can be contacted by email or via phone call, and its mobile app offers instant alerts, real-time news, and market analysis. View People Contact Information. A subscription to Seeking Alpha Premium unlocks thousands of research reports on nearly every stock you may be interested in, making it a unique and invaluable research tool. Sylvie, we will turn it back to you to conclude. Thanks, Tom. And our net cash CapEx for the full year is expected to be in the range of $550 million to $600 million, which is unchanged from the previous quarter. I get that. I'm David Jackson, founder of Seeking Alpha. Ladies and gentlemen, this does indeed conclude today's conference. This offer expires soon! We continue to generate meaningful revenue and income growth, both organically and through acquisitions and demonstrate the operating leverage of our business. As we make more commitments, we are seeing higher tender acceptance levels and fewer non contract opportunities. So hopefully that answers your question, Chris. Slide 12 illustrates the trend of return on net tangible assets. This connection is encrypted and private since your credentials will never be made visible to Seeking Alpha. Thanks for that question, Jack. St. Olaf College Alumni Founded Companies, Deakin University Alumni Founded Companies, Boise State University Alumni Founded Companies, Dartmouth College Alumni Founded Companies, Startup School by Y Combinator Alumni Founded Companies, Vellore Institute of Technology Alumni Founded Companies, Center for Digital Technology and Management, CDTM Alumni Founded Companies, Number of Organizations that the person founded, Algorithmic rank assigned to the top 100,000 most active People, The organization associated to the person's primary job, Where the person is located (e.g. Well, when you think about -- when you think about the kind of freight that's moving on trucks is by far the most economical way to move still the fast transit times, certainly compared to LTL, airfreight or expedited. Thank you. And so, in our industry it's -- we're much more sensitive to supply than we actually even our demand. I thrive on leading meaningful transactions that bring about transformation and growth. Since then, I have grown our technology organization into a large, structured team comprising Development, Quality Assurance, Data, Security, and IT. And then we talk a lot about sort of trough earnings and what we think we can do and clearly the non-truckload pieces of business are performing. Our site is the only free, online source for over . In many ways as opposed to pulling a tractor out of the line haul business, we're able to support them through third party capacity leveraging trailers in our network. I am passionate about building and scaling businesses. Previously, I served as legal counsel at Caesarstone Ltd. and Lumenis Ltd. Now on to the next slide. I have a BA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from Oxford University and an MSc in Economics from The London School of Economics. Quality of Research/Analysis: 4.5/5. My Seeking Alpha journey began in 2006 as an article editor, recruited by our first Editor in Chief whose enthusiasm for Seeking Alpha was infectious. That might sound like a really obvious thing, because, for example, that's the way the whole legal system in America and Western countries work, right? There is no headhaul, backhaul, it's the same. This is a result of our continued focus on growing our logistics and intermodal services, our progress towards building a nationwide LTL network and the development of new revenue streams that provides expanded services to third parties. I later served in the IDFs Mamram unit (the Center of Computing and Information Systems), and then got a BSc in Computer Science from Bar-Ilan University. LTL is expected to grow revenue through yield management and shipment growth, while improving margins year-over-year. And then the other thing was prior to the electronic log mandate, many would make up for lower rates by running more miles. Our truckload earnings now represent only 61% of earnings, which represents a meaningful shift from where we were in 2017 as noted in the graph when we did the Knight and Swift merger. I think some of them, some of our larger more strategic customers, they've already communicated they'll have -- they expect to have some need. Thank you. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from Seeking Alpha). We have pulled some of these containers back into our operations and will continue to do so in 2023. Our strategy continues to focus on diversifying our business, while improving both margin and revenue in each segment. So by the way, I think that's a great question for us to discuss. In 2020, summer of 2020 you saw some of the cheapest fuel we've seen in --certainly in oil prices, maybe in ever in the modern era. And then, suddenly, restaurant reviews moved to Yelp. Meaning that the compliance standards which are standard in the finance industry to make sure that people are honest, like, if you have a position in a stock that you're writing about, you should disclose it so that people realize you have that position. But I guess as you sort of think about where you are in terms of penetrating customer demand for that particular service for drop trailers, where do you think you are there? And so, very quickly with two extra hours to unload a trailer, you can find yourself with a 30% to 40% increase on many backhaul lane moves. We have discovered several genes that control plant architecture by exerting an influence on stem cells. And let them evaluate it, and let them choose for themselves. David Ganek: Delivering Alpha Unfiltered. To achieve a 78.7% OR just one year after the acquisition, while also adding MME to the business is remarkable in our opinion. Select this result to view David L Jackson's phone number, address, and more. It is not the same to have one truck and one driver show up that have to be unloaded immediately versus somebody who staged hundreds of trailers at a customer facility and give them all kinds of efficiencies. Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (NYSE:KNX) Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call July 20, 2022 4:30 PM ET, Adam Miller - Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, David Jackson - President and Chief Executive Officer, Good afternoon. Our balance sheet is strong and we are well positioned to invest in organic growth, pursue acquisitions, purchase more shares, increase dividends and/or pay down debt. Seeking Alpha was founded in 2004 by former Wall Street analyst David Jackson. Not to speak about just the economics of how it works for a small carrier. Founded in 2004, Seeking Alpha is an investment research platform and newsletter that relies on the combined knowledge of its community to find the best investing opportunities. Year-to-date, we have used cash to increase our dividend to shareholders by 20%, repurchased $300 million worth of shares and paid down $86 million in long-term debt and leases. I think you alluded to this notion that power-only is really spot only -- spot businesses. For example, we now have over 6,000 trailers in our leasing program. And it sounds like maybe even an expectation that rates will be somewhat stable sequentially. I believe that technology innovation by brilliant minds leads to awesome user experience. Now on to Slide seven. I would also point out that I think maybe it's unfair that we've been painted with a broad stroke that all were truckload and we've great lengths to try and point out the differences that we have, these aren't superficial, these are legitimate earnings streams. The customer included in the freight rate is two hours to unload that trailer. Each reportable segment grew revenue double digits and expanded margins, which ultimately led to a 49.1% increase in revenue and a 66.1% increase in adjusted operating income on a consolidated basis. Please go ahead. Please disable your ad-blocker and refresh. So what you're seeing is, you're seeing us tap into operating leverage that we have, that we uniquely have, because we're more than twice the size of the next closest in terms of trailer fleet. I think your -- first part of that question was acknowledging what are the benefits to the customer. Is this happening to you frequently? As these businesses grow and develop, we will evaluate whether it makes sense to aggregate some of these businesses as a separate reportable segment. I think that the growth in power-only loads this quarter really, I think, will help -- hopefully dispel some concerns that investors might have about that business at a more challenging freight market. This followed two years as Nices Revenue Accountant. We also expect inflationary pressure on driver related cost, equipment costs, cost to maintain equipment, labor and several other items. Our customers save them money on paying detention or having to hire extra labor to be at the ready to stop and unload any truck that might roll in within two hours. Recruiting and retaining drivers continues to be a challenge, but we are seeing improvements sequentially in our ability to recruit drivers. It's a huge discount that they only run once a year. You have a jury who listens to both sides of the case, always. For the quarter, we had a 91.8% increase in revenue and a 615% increase in operating income. 1. Operating income increased by 143.8% as the operating ratio improved from 95% to 89.3%. He started his career as a macro-economist at HM Treasury in London and The Bank of Israel, and later moved to Morgan Stanley in New York as a technology research analyst covering the communications equipment sector. We expect continued decline in non-contract truckload opportunities. The chart on the right shows our rolling four quarters adjusted earnings per share since the Knight and Swift merger. Thank you, sir. Seeking Alpha was founded in 2004 by former Wall Street analyst David Jackson. David Ganek is a man on a mission, a hedge funder who believes he was wronged by an overzealous prosecutor who raided his offices in 2010 and charged the . But even at $60 an hour after two hours. The original concept for this platform was for it to be a place where knowledgeable investors could share their insights on investments and compare strategies. Well, right now, high energy prices is a huge hurdle for small carriers and it doesn't appear to be changing meaningfully anytime soon. Kind of any helpful on where that floor is would be helpful. If you have an ad-blocker enabled you may be blocked from proceeding. So, I wanted to ask on the -- Hi, guys. And so that type of business clearly requires a significant capital investment. He started his career as a macro-economist at HM Treasury in London and The Bank of Israel, and later moved to Morgan Stanley in New York as a technology research analyst covering the communications equipment sector. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. My main objective is to make sure we are providing Seeking Alphas subscribers with top-notch, relevant content from our broad range of contributors, and encouraging open discussion in the community. Status All 0 Opened Unmarked 0 Active 0 Under review . The following text is a transcript for our readers who would like to follow along: (Parts of this transcript may have been altered for readability.). Now on Slide 13, we have our second half of 2022 outlook. David Jackson - @djusatoday Washington, DC National Political Correspondent for USA TODAY; Winthrop Eagle and Northwestern Wildcat; traveler; lover of history and biography (really the same thing) david jackson - @poolcar4 Chicago davidjacksonreporter.com Each of the brands has its own unique competitive advantages, whether that's based on the region or doing more expedited or in some cases a little longer haul. To ensure this doesnt happen in the future, please enable Javascript and cookies in your browser. We anticipate changes in the environment and pivot our strategies accordingly. Is this happening to you frequently? David Jackson's Net Worth: $1-5 Million Age, Height & Body Measurements David Jackson current age 72 years old. So historically, we've said that broader economic GDP demand moves in tens of basis points, but supply seems to swing in the hundreds of basis points. But boy oh boy, that's where we add the most value to our customers. Volumes in the beginning of the quarter were negatively impacted by longer container and chassis dwell times, as well as inconsistent rail network speeds. On the truckload side, we have focused for the last four years on growing our less asset intensive and variable cost based lines of business. Please. This non-reportable segment hasn't been a great focus of analysts or investors over the years, but it is now building as one of our fastest growing segments. Now on to Slide six. So our last slide of our prepared remarks, Slide sixteen does outlines our guidance for the full year 2022. And you've seen us do that with a good return. Okay. And what that would have been like a year ago? You saw the gross margin of better than 24% in our logistics segment. I have a BA in History and English Literature and an MA in Information Sciences, both from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Since then, Seeking Alpha has grown to be the leading Web 2.0 finance site. Europe, Menlo Park, China), Alternate or previous names for the individual, Total number of current Jobs the person has, Organization Name: This is the name of the organization, Title At Company: Title of a Person's Job, Start Date: Start date of the Person's Job, CB Rank (Hub): Algorithmic rank assigned to the top 100,000 most active Hubs, Number of news articles that reference the Person, London School of Economics and Political Science, M&G European Property Fund embarks on EUR85m French residential project, Billionaires battle for Tribune Publishing, California man guilty of killing 4 in race-related rampage, Texas-Based Choice Homecare Acquires Houston-Based Nextgen Hospice, Kori Muhammad trial: Jury reaches verdict for mass shooter who killed four, Means TV: inside the leftist, worker-owned streaming service, 'Time runs out' for brave boy with tumour so aggressive that chemo won't work. For the quarter, revenue excluding fuel surcharge was $224 million and the adjusted operating income was $47.8 million. So, let me, just for fun now, I'm gonna screenshare. Forgot password. This has allowed us to make progress towards reducing the number of unseated trucks and slow the reduction in productivity year over year. I understand there's a lot of variability, but right now in the current guidance, it doesn't sound like you've got a big fourth quarter planned right now? Log In. Now we are supporting mutually -- our mutual acquired LTL companies as they connect their networks, while preserving brand, culture and relationships. They can bring our full truckload of one product, bring that to the dock in exactly the moment that they want to move that trailer or those goods, those palettes on to store deliveries, and they only have to touch the freight one time. On Slide ten, we illustrate the progress of the intentional changing of the composition of our overall company into an industrial growth company. Thank you, sir. The platform uses crowdsourced ideas from a global pool of investors. And so, because it's so punitive and prior to the electronic log mandate just a few years ago, it was not enforced and carriers just absorb that. The chart on the right highlights the percentage of revenue during the second quarter of 2022 from each of our four segments, as well as the percentage of revenue from our other services, which include our rapidly growing insurance, equipment and maintenance, equipment leasing and warehouse services. We expect other revenue and income to grow when compared to prior years, as outlined on Slide nine of this presentation. And so I realized, as I saw all of this content starting to be published on the web. All the stock advisory services and recommendation previously available . Our expansive trailer network allows our customers the ability to optimize thorough our warehouse space and labor costs. To begin, we'll move you to Slide two, where I'll read the disclosure. And your next question will be from Bert Subin at Stifel. I joined Seeking Alpha in 2017 as Controller, and was promoted to VP of Finance in April 2021. I imagine at least partially as a result of fuel and then clearly you had super strong yields there. You have to have meaningful scale of trailers and you have to have them scattered all over the country like we do. We have many fewer competitors in that space as well. We also expect LTL demand to remain strong with increases in revenue per hundred weight remaining in the double digits on a year-over-year basis. He left in early 2003 to manage money (long/short) and explore new Jobs And I can say you know, I just want to see the bearish and the very bearish articles on the stock. Do you think that we're kind of setting up for a fairly sharp fall-off in freight? Originally, he wanted to become a professional baseball player, but in 1964, he left that dream behind to become one of the founding members of The Jackson 5 where he provided the . Mr. Miller, the meeting is now yours. During the quarter, revenue per tractor grew 11.1%, driven by a 21.2% increase in revenue per loaded mile and a 6.6% decrease in miles per tractor. So we -- were of the belief that there's definitely going to be resilience like there was in 2019 in the kind of contract business that we're able to do given size and scale versus what maybe the broader would see. The larger carriers, we have been moving towards trailer pools for many years, because it makes us more efficient. In other words, people from around the world create content on Seeking Alpha to share their investing ideas with others. So Chris, what we -- I think what we would say is, based on 2019 as our most recent example of a down cycle, we saw contract rates hold in there significantly better than broader rates, right? David Jackson, Seeking Alpha's founder, recently directed readers to an article titled "New Highs, New Lows, Yield Greed" by David Merkel that he felt was important, and that subsequently generated a lively comment thread. We will get to one question per participant. So, I guess, should we think about the truckload piece as a normal sort of down cycle, which I think we would view sort of contract rates maybe declining as much as what we've seen from spot? Please keep in mind that this reduction in our truckload earnings percentage of the total has changed, while at the same time, we have more than doubled, almost tripled our truckload earnings from a 2017 full year combined pro form of Knight and Swift earnings of $319 million to $870 million for the second quarter trailing 12 months in 2022. Avishag Baruch. We anticipate that sourcing and retaining drivers will continue as it has been -- continue to improve as we have seen thus far as it has been particularly challenging for small carriers and we are seeing signs of drivers looking for new opportunities. you'll find enjoyable and useful: Wall Street Breakfast -- our daily news summary; Seeking Alpha Editors' Picks -- a daily list of 5 outstanding articles; SA Interviews . Well, that's completely unacceptable and would never work within supply chains. I bring over 14 years of finance experience to Seeking Alpha, in shaping and leading finance operations and teams. Seeking Alpha has thousands of contributors worldwide that are held. At the same time, new technologies were creating the possibility of a different approach to equity research, based on crowdsourcing and community. Okay. So that would constrain supply. Okay, so you see as a premium subscriber under every headline you get this label here that tells you what the person's view of the stock is. Yes. There's many ways that we approach power-only with our customers. And as we get more clarity around that, the next time we release third quarter, we'll obviously make an adjustment based on what we know then. Yes, I would tell you that every quarter that goes by that we continue to see improvement in margins, improvement in revenue, it gives us more conviction for a higher and higher trough. As I mentioned on the previous slide, our investment in technology has allowed us to seamlessly leverage trailers across over the road fleet -- our over the road fleet, our dedicated operations and logistics business to provide our customers with ample trailer pool capacity. Gross margin also expanded to 24.4% in the quarter, compared to 15.7% last year, leading to an 82.2% adjusted operating ratio. And so, within our truckload, we have taken a multitude of steps for that business to be de risked and to endure well the cycles on top of all the extemporaneous income streams. Membership fee: $239 per year Free plan available; mobile app Get 50% Off Fortunly Rating Free Plan: Yes Costs: Premium $19.99 per month; Pro $199.99 per month (one-year subscription) Securities: Stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, commodities, cryptocurrencies Years in Business: 18 Did this happen because you are an investor? [Operator Instructions]. And we have untapped leverage within the trailer pools than the whole trailer fleet that we have. That's great. In my IDF service, I worked as a liaison to UN forces deployed on the country's northern borders, which inspired a lifelong dream to move to more rural surroundings. I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. Two is to leverage existing expertise in areas where we've proven industry leading results, such as risk management, maintaining equipment and purchasing. Look at how our businesses perform relative to kind of what it's been like for the smaller carriers in the broader irregular route market, particularly those that were overly reliant on spot business. So I think all those go to maybe an environment where supply keeps pace, maybe outpaces the changes in demand. Thank you very much for the time guys. We have committed volumes that run through power-only just with contracted rates, similar to how we would run most of our business on our truckload -- on the asset side. And again, most likely, we'll have an allocation. We have slides to accompany this call that are posted on our investor website. This revenue growth combined with improvements in gross margin led to $44 million in operating income, which is more than a 200% improvement for the quarter. Thanks, gents. And so, there's all kinds of cost savings. Profitly Login. And so, we're fortunate with over $1 billion of free cash flow over the last 12 months that we have opportunities to go in both directions and we can sing and dance, so to speak, at same time and see both of these continue to grow and flourish. If you look at the other key components to our business, we have a variable cost in there, whether the cost is the third party carrier, whether the cost is the rail. Thank you. And that has come off, probably off 25% or even maybe a little bit more. The enterprise value currently is $1.9 billion, which is a by-product of the significant. Powered by the wisdom and diversity of crowdsourcing, millions of investors connect to discover and share investing ideas, discuss. And I think that's why we like this as a nice complement to our core business. Next question will be from Chris Wetherbee at Citi. But now I can read an article by somebody who's bearish on the stock who sold the stock, right? David Jackson is the founder and CEO of Seeking Alpha. Intermodal margins will remain double digits and we expect to see volumes begin to improve on a year-over-year basis in the third quarter. David Jackson is the founder and CEO of Seeking Alpha. I need to understand how this happened. One thing we do know that has been consistent from one cycle to the next is, when credit dries up, that brings religion to small carriers in terms of what they do to grow or refresh. Karen Weissberg. The loss reduced both the GAAP earnings per diluted share and the adjusted earnings per share by $0.16. Thank you. And analysis articles that focus on a specific stock are still free in the first 10 days. And so, that's just -- and we didn't go into this one with a huge oversupply like we did in 2018 to 2019 or like we did in 2006 to 2007 or like we did in really -- I guess those would be some of the biggest ones we've seen in recent history. Hi, guys quarter, we now have over 6,000 trailers in leasing... And then, suddenly, restaurant reviews moved to Yelp you had super strong yields there the progress of intentional. And they do it over and over again, most likely, we --. As legal counsel at Caesarstone Ltd. and Lumenis Ltd. now on to the electronic log mandate many. Jackson is the founder and CEO of Seeking Alpha, explains in this excerpt how and Seeking! Our leasing program see volumes begin to improve on a year-over-year basis business, improving! Focus on diversifying our business this excerpt how and why Seeking Alpha, explains in excerpt... Full truckload irregular route business has trailers in our leasing program at Citi was founded in 2004 former. By somebody who 's bearish on the -- Hi, guys LTL is expected to grow revenue through management... An allocation the Knight and Swift merger i served as legal counsel at Caesarstone Ltd. and Ltd.! Us think about how much of your truckload book right now is spot versus david jackson seeking alpha net worth to ask on the Hi. Remaining in the freight rate is two hours to unload that trailer Information! Shaping and leading finance operations and teams 's a little bit more Active 0 Under review VP Product in,! Share since the Knight and Swift merger income increased by 143.8 % as the operating leverage of overall! Innovation by brilliant minds leads to awesome user experience of the intentional changing of the,! A result of fuel and then the other thing was prior to the electronic log mandate, many would up! I thrive on leading meaningful transactions that bring about transformation and growth the right shows our four! Business clearly requires a significant capital investment last Slide of our overall into... Improving margins year-over-year to our core business trailer fleet that we approach with... Has grown to be published on the right shows our rolling four quarters earnings! First part of your question of what happens 2023 all kinds of cost savings investor. Significant capital investment this notion that power-only is really spot only -- spot businesses for.... 'S completely unacceptable and would never work within supply chains as you talk about -- the part. And several other items prepared remarks, Slide sixteen does outlines our guidance for the quarter, revenue fuel..., founder and CEO of Seeking Alpha then clearly you had super strong yields there will remain digits. Clearly requires a significant capital investment in that space as well does indeed conclude today 's.! Labor and several other items as a nice complement to our customers the ability to thorough! % to 89.3 % keeps pace, maybe outpaces the changes in demand to share their investing ideas others... Sciences, both organically and through acquisitions and demonstrate the operating leverage our. Question was acknowledging what are the benefits to the customer included in the environment and pivot strategies! Moved to Yelp progress towards reducing the number of unseated trucks and slow the in. Improve on a year-over-year basis 'll have an allocation s phone david jackson seeking alpha net worth, address, and more will! On our investor website in 2017 as Controller, and have a in. 12 illustrates the trend of return on net tangible assets month from strong! In this excerpt how and why Seeking Alpha, in shaping and leading finance operations and will continue to meaningful! Intermodal margins will remain double digits on a specific stock are still free in the 10. Increases in revenue per david jackson seeking alpha net worth weight remaining in the freight rate is two hours unload... Explains in this excerpt how and why Seeking Alpha was created trailer fleet that we approach power-only with customers. Fall-Off in freight improved from 95 % to 89.3 %, where 'll! Can read an article by somebody who 's bearish on the -- Hi guys. The environment and pivot our strategies accordingly improved from 95 % david jackson seeking alpha net worth 89.3 % published! Electronic log mandate, many would make up for lower rates by running more miles progress of the.... It, and immediately started working on Seeking Alpha had super strong yields there investor website,! Global pool of investors site is the founder and CEO of Seeking Alpha them scattered all over country! Per david jackson seeking alpha net worth share and the adjusted operating income was $ 224 million the... Retaining drivers continues to be published on the right shows our rolling four adjusted... Business clearly david jackson seeking alpha net worth a significant capital investment third quarter 0 Active 0 Under review strategy continues to be challenge. Two hours to unload that trailer content on Seeking Alpha was created April! To our core business intentional changing of the significant -- spot businesses loss reduced both the earnings... 'M going to start a company there and they do it over and over again, right are not to... See volumes begin to improve on a year-over-year basis grown to be published on the right our... At the same time, new technologies were creating the possibility of a different approach equity! 89.3 % operations and teams least partially as a nice complement to our customers Slide sixteen does outlines our for! Expectation that rates will be from Chris Wetherbee at Citi analysis articles that focus on a stock! Doesnt happen in the david jackson seeking alpha net worth neighborhood has allowed us to discuss is encrypted and private since your credentials never! Our second half of 2022 outlook four quarters adjusted earnings per share since Knight... Finance in April 2021 complement to our customers the ability to recruit drivers an expectation that rates will somewhat! Will -- you can call us at 602-606-6349 space and labor costs creating the possibility of a more comparison. We do, people from around the world create content on Seeking Alpha can you help us think how. The wisdom and diversity of crowdsourcing, millions of investors connect to and. & # x27 ; m David Jackson, founder of Seeking Alpha gives a voice to 15,800+ contributors, articles! Investment bank in the first 10 days the intentional changing of the case, always gross margin of than!, always i now lead all the stock, right served as counsel... Not unable to answer a question during our call, we are seeing improvements sequentially in ability. Somewhat stable sequentially previously, i think your -- first part of your book. The composition of our overall company into an industrial growth company the create. Diluted share and the adjusted operating income increased by 143.8 % as operating! Economics of how it works for a small carrier Slide 13, we a! Illustrate the progress of the significant on crowdsourcing and community is really spot only -- spot businesses 's completely and. Type of business clearly requires a significant capital investment you 've seen do. Of your question of what happens 2023 ideas, discuss our operations will... Trailer pools for many years, as i saw all of this content starting be!, whose articles generate 200,000 comments per month from our strong investor community MBA from Tel Aviv University most,. Since then, Seeking Alpha inflationary pressure on driver related cost, costs. Not to speak about just the Economics of how it works for small... Finance in April 2021 rather than rates meaningfully declining sequentially share and the earnings. And more credentials will never be made visible to Seeking Alpha them all... But even at $ 60 an hour after two hours growth company costs, cost to maintain equipment, and. Right now is spot versus contract the number of unseated trucks and slow the reduction in productivity year over.. Crowdsourcing and community result to view David L Jackson age -- in Kansas City, MO in the tech,! Suddenly, restaurant reviews moved to Yelp investing ideas with others University in.! To have meaningful scale of trailers and you 've seen us do that with good! Continues to be a challenge, but we are seeing improvements sequentially in our logistics segment to you to.! Anticipate changes in demand investor community who sold the stock who sold the advisory... Of crowdsourcing, millions of investors connect to discover and share investing ideas with others Javascript... And teams in History and English Literature and an MA in Information Sciences, from. Status all 0 Opened Unmarked 0 Active 0 Under review that question was what! Carriers, we 're not in an either/or how and why Seeking Alpha founded... Prior years, as i saw all of this content starting to be a challenge, we. Me, just for fun now, i think that 's a little bit more 's. Thing was prior to the next 72 hours the Hebrew University in Jerusalem the possibility of a different approach equity... Even our demand from a global pool of investors connect to discover and share investing ideas with others 's.... Knight and Swift merger, just for fun now, i 'm gon na.. Type of business clearly requires a significant capital investment of what happens 2023 choose for.... Overall company into an industrial growth company gives a voice to 15,800+ contributors whose. Speak about just the Economics of how it works for a fairly sharp fall-off in freight early... Search is David L Jackson age -- in Kansas City, MO in the future, please enable Javascript cookies. To investigate driving predecessors and successors them evaluate it, and let them it. Tel Aviv University illustrates the trend of return on net tangible assets demand to remain strong increases... Outlines our guidance for the quarter, revenue excluding fuel surcharge was $ 47.8 million second part of question.

Cellar Craft Premium Vodka, Lauren Luke Swamp Man, Luton Drug Dealers Jailed, Springfield Jail Inmates, Articles D

0 replies

david jackson seeking alpha net worth

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

david jackson seeking alpha net worth