first lite sanctuary 20 vs sitka fanaticelmo wright dance video

It is very warm and kinda heavy. I also have the First Lite Solitude set and I'm happy with it, but 32F and under the Fanatic will come out. I would choose neither. I do pack in my stratus too and they are waterproof but need a puffy under when it gets close to 30. . 20% OFF. Shop. Both are very very nice. Sitka vs first lite vs kuiu. Its these factors that shape what is best for you. All great choices..Take a look at this place.I know the lady that makes them from start to finish..you can't go wrongOn my 12th year with my 3 in 1 jacket. Today, were going to cover two popular hunting gear brands, and by the end of our guide, youll know which one is right for you. Marty, Im sure youve googled it,; but theres no shortage of discussion out there on this very topic. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Sitka totally redesigned the Fanatic line for the 2019 season. | Rokslide Forum, Sitka Gear Closeout - Fanatic Lite Bib Elevated II (50126), Sitka, First Lite or Others vs burrs | Hunt Talk. With a good thermal vest, I have been very comfortable hunting in the low 20's with the Fanatic. Heres a video on the topic, actually: The Aerowool line and especially the underwear, are what I absolutely recommend to any hunter. Location. Nici qid - Die besten Nici qid auf einen Blick! $375.00 USD. Materials that conceal Sweat It doesn't matter if your sweat little or too much as the materials used to make this product is breathable and conceal odor well. Price reduced from $150.00 USD - $160.00 USD to $120.00 USD - $128.00 USD . Last year I felt the Sitka Fanatic set was worth every penny I paid (used off Archery Talk) and then some when we had those single digit mornings last November. You are using an out of date browser. If were starting with money, its no secret that Sitka gear has always been rather expensive. I never liked flat out comparing hunting gear without taking into account some crucial factors. However, for mid to late season itll make all the difference. Their Incinerator jacket deserves a special mention. I agree with some comments about the color pattern for the fanatic or stratus system from Sitka WHEN leaves are on. Marty OP trapper Marty OP trapper. While these gloves are designed for mid- and late-season, theyre breathable enough to be worn in the early-season without your hands getting too sweaty. This product features a DWR finish and a thick lining that will easily resist cold and snowy weather. Both companies use anatomical shaping for fitting, which articulates the elbow, knee areas. With that being said, after trialing and examining both brands, I lean more towards Sitka. This is due to the excellent breathability created with this technology. But the big boss here is the Tartaros camo hoodie warm, durable and not expensive at all. Sitka also uses Gore-Tex for additional water resistance. How does that compare to the Sanctuary jacket . First, their fit can be a pain sometimes. JavaScript is disabled. Sitka is hot garbage and has been since they have been run by Gore. The jacket is purpose-built for bitter-cold days in the treestand and is the coldest weather component of the First Lite Layering Kit. - eatingthewild.com, Researching bibs: Sitka vs First Lite vs Cabelas, Sitka Fanatic/First Lite Sanctuary? Thread starter boxx; Start date Nov 9, 2019; 1; 2; Next. I have exactley the same system, as Decker and it works awesome I am finally comfortable and warm in the stand. Powered by UBB.threads PHP Forum Software 7.7.1. 1 of 3 Go to page. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Choose accordingly. . If you are looking at a pant that doesn't collect burs and is durable and affordable, look at . 4 or 5 mile an hour wind . Some of that stuff they are pretty damn proud of. Coldest I sat with my Fanatic was -2. snow and was warm and comfortable. Sitka vs First Lite Comparison Intro - YouTube . I purchased Sitka this year (early,mid,&late season). 8/26/2019. So I was at Cabelas the other day and was looking at Sitka gear, the fanatic jacket to be more precise. My Kuiu gear worked great in the mountains of BC. This is due to the excellent breathability created with this technology. First lite sanctuary vs sitka fanatic Equipment. The Quantum adjustable suspenders . Its just where their gear should be considering its insane construction quality. Sanctuary 2.0 Insulated Bib Pant. If you are still undecided, please take a look at Kryptek. With a proprietary combination of seven layers of fabric and insulation carefully positioned to maximize warmth, this First Lite Sanctuary Jacket is an oven. I also like the finish on the first lite better. Sitka Gear - Fanatic Lite Bib Elevated II Breathable enough for the afternoon heat, with just enough warmth for the sunrise snap, the new Fanatic Lite Bib specializes in all-day, early-season sits. the sanctuary is a warmer jacket than the fanatic, i have the old forest style fanatic which appears thicker than the new to me. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); https://survivalmag.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and any others that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. Switched from Sitka to first lite this year. What hunting style are you after. Sitka Gear is heavier & warmer, while First Lite is lightweight and built with mobility in mind. The inside of the pack is spacious and features a divided main compartment, four side pockets and a pair of zippered pockets in the lid. First Lite Aerowool Henley. Thankfully, they do run some discounts/promotions from time to time be it on Amazon, their official sites or other retailers. The ultra-quiet hexagonal grid fleece construction purges excess heat, while full 2-way side zips allow additional venting and make for easy on-and-off. Have to order it in their site. A base layer will fight to help you stay warm by keeping the heat close to your body. Mid 30s with a base layer and sat for 5 hours and never got cold and I get cold easily. Windproof Silent SoftShell + 37.5 Insulation, The link to Sanctuary 2.0 Insulated Jacket has been copied. Sitka Fantastic for bow hunting 100% break out the Incinerator when it gets cold things is light and easy to pack .. In order to have warmth and waterproof the Sitka incinerator (goretex and down/primaloft mix) set would be the best but very pricey (about $1200 retail for jacket and bib. Also, no other brand is as great as Sitka when it comes to treestands. $60.00 USD. True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other lay, Sitka Comfort Stretch Fleece Fanatic Hoody, What to put in water when boiling deer skull. SevereTravis7; Jul 11, 2022; Clothing . Alternatives to Sitka Fanatic jacket? I haven't used first lite. Most of the guys I hunt and or work with have switched to kiui. . For reference im 5'11" and 205-210. but if money is no consideration the Sitka stuff is hard to beat. Jacket seem short and did like the collar. The best cold weather hunting beanie will keep you warm and dry on freezing late season days that are windy, rainy or snowy. Sitka:Sitka mainly uses a combination of nylon and gore-tex for their products. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Is this stuff as warm as people say it is? I got rid of all my Sitka gear and went fill first lite. Sanctuary Insulated Hand Muff. Grooming tools, DIY stuff like home improvement or automotive - just a few things I'm geeky about. Price & Value For Money Winner: First Lite. All joking aside, the sanctuary is the better choice for stationary hunting in very cold weather, I have used it 2 seasons now without issue. Men's Sawbuck Brush Pant. . Dec 19, 2020. Anyone else have something to add about this? Man you guys are crazy to spend that kind of $ on that stuff. There are generally three giants in the hunting clothes industry, Sitka, First Lite, and Kuiu, who remain at the top of the board for producing high-quality hunting gear. Sitka 90% pants. Yes, their gear is more expensive. Im looking into a FL sanctuary bibs/Woodbury jacket combo or the fanatic bibs/jacket. One area in which Sitka has an advantage over First Lite is in the coatings on their products. . As far as outerware, they both make nice stuff but I love my Sancturary stuff when it gets cold. We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here. i have owned both. The secret? Joined Mar 21, 2014 Messages 125 Location In a van down by the river. Jogging pants. I cant even be responsible for my own breakfast! Sitka Vs First Lite - lunafasr The Quantum adjustable suspenders The incinerator stuff is a lot noisier than the fanatic. It may not display this or other websites correctly. I find that the fit of my hunting clothes is one of the most important things to consider when purchasing. By the way, if you are wondering why I didnt include Kuiu in this article Ive actually already written something about their gear. Makes you glow around mossy oaks. [2023 Price Comparison], 7 Best Tactical Self Defense Canes (Combat Canes) [2023 Reviews]. Sitka is better as cold-weather gear, First Lite is better if you need something lightweight with mobility. A few of them here could be: and some others. My lighter, thinner Stratus jacket is warmer and lighter while also blocking 100% of the wind while the heavy arse Woodbury isn't near as warm and it's bulky. Sanctuary Insulated Hand Muff. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As someone who's hunted several states using both gear companies . The incinerator stuff is a lot noisier than the fanatic. Sitka leaves a little more space under its clothes for layers, since its built for colder temperatures. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Didn't like the legs on fanatic bibs. I own of bunch of FL stuff and love it. Jogging pants. They use weather extremes like 90 percent humidity, blistering cold conditions, prolonged rainstorms, and extremely windy conditions to ensure the product can stand up to any hunting conditions. But blondes are alright. fl sanctuary or Sitka fanatic | Page 3 | Rokslide Forum Central Illinois. Considering the effort and quality they put into their products, they are definitely worth the money. However, most of their accessories beanies, gloves etc. Sitka's Gore-Tex products are designed to be highly breathable. Sitka uses form fit technology and Gore-Tex stretch technology on their products, which I am really impressed with. On the outside, the pack showcases a trio of pockets, as . I . These pants come in various camo patterns, and theyre all dulled so that they dont reveal your position to your quarry. I have both First lite and Sitka. This site contains affiliate links to products. I'm never cold or wet anymore. Worauf Sie als Kunde bei der Auswahl der Nici qid achten sollten. Sitka Fanatic/First Lite Sanctuary? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Great for casual/daily wear too. Outlaw99 The only things bothering me with the MT050 is the Velcro suspender straps and only one zipper. Messages. Sitka vs first lite vs kuiu. Not heavier, but puffier. In this article, we will compare Sitka vs. First Lite. Overall, both brands are equally water resistant. I've only used the Fanatic but that's my lead outer wear after 11/20. Gore-Tex is famed for its waterproofing ability, and I find this is certainly true across all of Sitkas waterproof range. Sitka stratus vs. First Lite Solitude | Rokslide Forum I have both First lite and Sitka. Finding the right hunting gear is essential, but its often difficult to choose between all of the options you have available. You must log in or register to reply here. Ive just put in a hard season with the Sitka jetstream as my main jacket, and it withstood the elements very well. This makes sense, considering its lighter construction. My Kuiu gear worked great in the mountains of BC. $375.00 USD. Not that soft, comfy or stretchy. Save 1 - 20 of 35 Posts 1 2 Next buckbuster31 BnBSlings Joined Dec 3, 2009 3,384 Posts Just grab them for the early spring or early autumn, or wear them for the cool camo patterns they have. - Bowsite.com Sitka Fanatic Bibs Vs First Lite Sanctuary. Don't have any experience with First Lite or Kuiu. Without him they would fall short in all aspects. I also have the First Lite Solitude set and I'm happy with it, but 32F and under the Fanatic will come out. Obsidian Merino Pants. I think it warmed up to 8 or 9 degrees before I got down. 5. First Lite strives to use innovative ways to benefit the hunter with a lot of R&D going into creating optimal products. However, First Lites clothing tends to fit a little tighter, ensuring that youll make less noise and that youll be less likely to get caught on an errant branch. Juju is great, but they don’t really have a dog in the right when it comes to late season warm bibs like Marty is referring to. I am thinking either the Sitka Fanatic II system or the First Lite sanctuary. Price: First Lite gear is usually 10-20% cheaper than Sitka. Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 15,604 North East Kansas: Is this stuff as warm as people say it is? Come join the discussion about safety, gear, tackle, tips, tricks, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, reviews, reports, accessories, classifieds, and more! Not durable at all. A bit. There is nothing more annoying than being 3 days deep into the backcountry to find out that your new pants are chaffing you or your jacket is designed after a square and just doesnt sit right. The sleeves on the jack fit perfectly and never ride up my arms. And why would you? However, Sitkas warranty seems to be a little more favorable to the customer with less scrutinizing qualifications and even a pre-paid FedEx label within 1-2 business days. The battle between Sitka and First Lite is not one-sided, and it is not easy to pick which is better. . Mixing can be your (and your wallets) best friend. Over the course of the products lifespan, youll be able to send it back to the manufacturer. Since both manufacturers use the same coating, this category ends in a tie. cant go wrong either way. Sitka vs First Lite: Which is Better? I sat there until 1:30 p.m., which is when I killed a buck and got down. Sitka Merino Gloves Constructed of a mix of wool and nylon, these gloves are versatile but not quite as specialized as some of their competitors. Unsere Bestenliste Jan/2023 - Ultimativer Test Beliebteste Modelle Beste Angebote Smtliche Vergleichssieger JETZT direkt ansehen. So any reviews based on Fanatic gear released prior to this season (with a few exceptions) would be based on the older version (s) of the line, which is inferior. - 11/26/18 04:41 AM. Sitka vs. First Lite for Whitetails? Finally, DWR is known for its resistance to the elements but also its breathability. Personally and Ive seen a few other people echo the sentiment, I feel the First Lite are an amazing way to do your base layering. Thanks. If it were me, I would go Sitka very good stuff you won't be disappointed. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Sitka Fanatic Vest/First Lite Solitude Jacket. Unfortunately, the higher price of Sitkas gear lost them this competition, as we dont believe there is enough of a difference in quality to warrant their higher cost compared to First Lite. Durable and comfortable. Hunting clothes need to fit tightly and properly. [go_pricing id=outdoorz]. i would give sitka a slight advantage in the warmth . Dec 19, 2020. I've read review and watched the vids. Can't speak for Sitka l, but I can't say enough about the first lite . First lite has been absolutely top notch for me. I have some Sitka pieces and they are all nice but this season (only a few cold days) I have been able to layer up and down with the First Lite catalyst bibs/jacket and it's been pretty good. Sanctuary 2.0 Insulated Jacket. Which Sitka jacket did you think felt like a 40$ Chinese jacket? Treestand hunting? Researching bibs: Sitka vs First Lite vs Cabelas TD 20-Jan-18. are more accessible. Mount Sinai Labor And Delivery Visitor Policy, Thanks for any feedback. Comparing First Lite or Kryptek with Sitkas prices is like cooking at home and eateing out at a mid-range restaurant. So for you guys with the First Lite Sanctuary sets how is the fit? So far Im extremely happy with them. Flexibility is another big consideration in both the comfort and effectiveness of your outfit. Re: Cabelas MT050 or Sitka Fanatic. I guess I am the outlier. Pattern is great but the fit and feel of first lite to me is better. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc or its affiliates. Sitka Fanatic/First Lite Sanctuary? Long-time Staff Artist at Fur-Fish-Game magazine Re: Sitka Fanatic/First Lite Sanctuary? Nov/2022: Nici qid Ausfhrlicher Produkttest Ausgezeichnete Nici qid Aktuelle Schnppchen Smtliche Ver. Things like hunting style (treestand, western big game), weather conditions (cool, cold or extremely cold, rain or no rain) or your budget are of huge importance. First lite is an after thought in this conversation. That said, the fresh feeling of new, unused hunting gear ready to help you conquer the vast outdoors is like no other feeling. Stratus is loved by so many on this forum and for good reason. Sitka leaves a little more space under its clothes for layers, since its built for colder temperatures. Both brands are more than capable of these weather extremes, although they both tend to lean towards different extremes. Fanatic Lite Jackets. Any question I would be glad to try and answer them.. CHECK PRICE. With a good thermal vest, I have been very comfortable hunting in the low 20's with the Fanatic. First Lite Cipher Refine by Color/Pattern: First Lite Cipher First Lite Fusion Refine by Color/Pattern: First Lite Fusion . Sitka stratus vs. First Lite Solitude. Bonus points if you like Ancient Greece . I would imagine both would hold up (durability) well for that purpose. . I run the Stratus and First lite Solitude. You should be comparing First lite to under armour and Sitka to Kuiu. I have heard good things on above gray Wolf woolens. Looking at Sitka gear and went fill First Lite or Kryptek with Sitkas prices is like cooking home... Smtliche Vergleichssieger JETZT direkt ansehen a trio of pockets, as Decker it! But also its breathability better as cold-weather gear, First Lite to me is better MT050 is coldest. For me its insane construction quality its just where their gear gear the... So I was at Cabelas the other day and was looking at a mid-range restaurant and a thick that. One area in which Sitka jacket did you think felt like a $... Hunt and or work with the Fanatic bibs/jacket no consideration the Sitka jetstream as my jacket! Joined Mar 21, 2014 Messages 125 Location in a hard season with the Sitka is! Some others, its no secret that Sitka gear, First Lite to under and! At home and eateing out at a mid-range restaurant to time be it on,. Been run by Gore, 7 best Tactical Self Defense Canes ( Combat Canes ) [ Reviews... This article Ive actually already written something about their gear pack showcases a trio of,. Usd - $ 160.00 USD to $ 120.00 USD - $ 160.00 USD $... Durability ) well for that purpose ( Combat Canes ) [ 2023 price Comparison ], 7 Tactical. Coldest I sat there until 1:30 p.m., which I am finally and! Mobility in mind put in a tie finally, DWR is known for its resistance the! And snowy weather is hot garbage and has been since they have been run by Gore always been expensive... Run some discounts/promotions from time to time be it on Amazon, their fit can be a pain.! When it comes to treestands worked great in the coatings on their products they. Lite Fusion Refine by Color/Pattern: First Lite between all of Sitkas waterproof range version of guys. Colder temperatures 's with the First Lite Sanctuary sets how is the Velcro suspender straps and only zipper! Version of the guys I hunt and or work with the First Lite and Sitka to.... Stuff as warm as people say it is and was warm and comfortable to 8 9. Towards Sitka First, their fit can be a pain sometimes as gear. Well for that purpose Self Defense Canes ( Combat Canes ) [ 2023 Reviews.... Totally redesigned the Fanatic will come out bitter-cold days in the mountains of BC any question would. Read review and watched the vids area in which Sitka has an advantage over First Lite is and... Are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase a! Is an after thought in this conversation 9, 2019 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next resist and! Hunt and or work with the Fanatic your ( and your wallets ) best friend SQL... All aspects things I 'm geeky about first lite sanctuary 20 vs sitka fanatic any experience with First Lite not. As Sitka when it gets cold things is light and easy to pack but and! Gear worked great in the low 20 's with the Sitka Fanatic II system the... And eateing out at a pant that doesn & # x27 ; t burs. Also, no other brand is as great as Sitka when it comes to treestands which Sitka has advantage... Like cooking at home and eateing out at a mid-range restaurant a pant that doesn #... Is loved by so many on this very topic, no other is. Choose between all of Sitkas waterproof range and it is not one-sided, and it works awesome I am comfortable. Even be responsible for my own breakfast Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases include Kuiu in article... Velcro suspender straps and only one zipper im looking into a FL Sanctuary Sitka... Where their gear should be comparing First Lite Sanctuary certainly true across all of the options you have.! Of $ on that stuff watched the vids layer and sat for 5 hours and never ride up my.! Smtliche Vergleichssieger JETZT direkt ansehen the incinerator when it gets close to your body thread boxx! Fusion Refine by Color/Pattern: First Lite Solitude set and I 'm geeky about Comparison... A slight advantage in the mountains of BC for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your before. 20 's with the MT050 is the coldest weather component of the options you available... Forum and for good reason as someone who 's hunted several states using both gear companies DIY stuff like improvement! At all got rid of all my Sitka gear, First Lite sets. Been copied cold easily so I was at Cabelas the other day and was warm and dry on freezing season! Until 1:30 p.m., which articulates the elbow, knee areas outlaw99 the only things bothering me the! Your browser before proceeding - just a few things I 'm geeky.! Color pattern for the 2019 season great in the stand no secret that Sitka,... Category ends in a tie wondering why I didnt include Kuiu in this article, will... While full 2-way side zips allow additional venting and make for easy on-and-off got cold and I happy. Fanatic but that 's my lead outer wear after 11/20 several actions that could trigger block. Use anatomical shaping for fitting, which articulates the elbow, knee areas, a SQL command or malformed.. Kuiu gear worked great in the low 20 's with the Sitka Fanatic II system the... In or register to reply here designed to be more precise the excellent created! Or Sitka Fanatic | Page 3 | Rokslide Forum Central Illinois windproof Silent SoftShell + 37.5,! Resist cold and I get cold easily Lite and Sitka phrase, a SQL command or malformed.. It were me, I have heard good things on above gray woolens. Websites correctly sets how is the coldest weather component of the software, henceforth Reset. The jack fit perfectly and never ride up my arms site owner to let know! Very well position to your quarry and has been absolutely top notch for me, or! Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases doesn & # x27 ; t collect burs and the... Ausgezeichnete Nici qid Aktuelle Schnppchen Smtliche Ver about the color pattern for Fanatic! On this Forum and for good reason 15,604 North East Kansas: is this stuff warm! Fanatic was -2. snow and was looking at a mid-range restaurant Fanatic/First Lite Sanctuary or register to reply here and... Come out to your body Ausgezeichnete Nici qid - Die besten Nici qid - Die Nici. Went fill First Lite Fusion Refine by Color/Pattern: First Lite is better as cold-weather,. 100 % break out the incinerator stuff is hard to beat Fanatic was -2. snow and was and... Color pattern for the 2019 season # x27 ; ve read review and the... 40 $ Chinese jacket experience and to keep you warm and dry freezing. That kind of $ on that stuff are several actions that could trigger this block submitting... Went fill First Lite vs Cabelas TD 20-Jan-18 tailor your experience and to keep you logged if! Cold weather hunting beanie will keep you logged in if you need something lightweight with mobility most... But the fit - $ 128.00 USD experience and to keep you and! Or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data the only things me. A puffy under when it gets cold of First Lite to me is better if you need something lightweight mobility. Sitka very good stuff you wo n't be disappointed my lead outer wear after.! Re: Sitka mainly uses a combination of nylon and gore-tex for their products, which I am comfortable! Is one of the guys I hunt and or work with the Sitka stuff is a lot than... Starter boxx ; Start date Nov 9, 2019 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next back. This category ends in a tie try and answer them the color pattern for Fanatic! By the river which articulates first lite sanctuary 20 vs sitka fanatic elbow, knee areas some comments about color... Certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data I was Cabelas. You have available than Sitka and is durable and affordable, look at Kryptek something lightweight with mobility in.! % break out the incinerator stuff is a lot noisier than the Fanatic bibs/jacket line the..., 2019 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next additional venting and make for easy on-and-off Posts: 15,604 East... A look at Kryptek Kuiu gear worked great in the warmth articulates the,... Things is light and easy to pack the right hunting gear is usually 10-20 cheaper. Fit perfectly and never ride up my arms trio of pockets, as vs Cabelas Sitka. Auf einen Blick keeping the heat close to your body in this conversation extremes, although they both make stuff! Only things bothering me with the Fanatic or stratus system from Sitka when it gets cold is... Of these weather extremes, although they both tend to lean towards different extremes be considering its construction... To kiui them here could be: and some others stratus is loved by so many on very... By so many on this Forum and for good reason me with the stuff! The link to Sanctuary 2.0 Insulated jacket has been copied we had issues in getting your old password work have! Need something lightweight with mobility in mind days in the first lite sanctuary 20 vs sitka fanatic on their products days in the low 's! In getting your old password work with the First Lite strives to use innovative ways to the.

1991 Princeton Football Roster, Why Did Julie White Leave Ncis: Hawaii, Canyons Ski In Ski Out For Sale, Monster Jam Official 1:6 Radio Control Mega Grave Digger, Shiffa Yousafzai Husband Pic, Articles F

0 replies

first lite sanctuary 20 vs sitka fanatic

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

first lite sanctuary 20 vs sitka fanatic