is myracehorse legitelmo wright dance video

Of course it will be years before I know the exact financial outcome. But I have some reports of high end syndicates having no interaction with horses and/or trainers either, so there are no guarantees. I want to sell my shares but there doesn't seem to be a provision for it! Not just looking at a horse. MyRacehorse is a platform that allows anyone to own a share in a top racehorse. If it is not working for you, we recommend you excersise some patience and retry later or Contact Support. I didn't do it to make any money, I did it because from the time I was a little girl, I dreamed of one day owning a racehorse. With a part ownership I deducted: The DRF Mileage to the track and home (.26/ mile I think), we made sure to take vacations to places that had a track, chaching airfare, hotel, etc etc because I went to look for horses to buy, business trip) plus training expenses, plus plus. I really don't think most people do. Tip for consumers:Buy with myracehorse. So where does your other $103 go? They not only charge exorbitant prices, they also kind of suck at buying horses: And, while I know a lot of people defend it by saying things like, "Oh people understand what they're getting into." You have just owned one of the greatest racehorses weve ever seen. Now this is my first race horse purchase but a 1000 lb animal in the stalls I've seen are always going to be next to a wall? But to buy in you have to pay $165, not $62. They will take 10 percent of the purse and if a winner or a stake race include commissions for the groom and exercise rider.will pay up to $200 for regular shoes and some more if they are special like glueons. Don't expect to make money but you will have excitement worth more than money! This bundle certainly has had a tough go of it but is a microcosm of what one faces as an owner in this tough but rewarding business. Your horse will earn a purse percentage. I guess if you don't mind throwing away money to maybe see a horse you "own" run a couple times a year and make almost 0 profit then this place is for you. They get all the profits and breeding rights while they price gouge customers. Using your Justuseapp card, signup for unlimited subscriptions and free trials without worry. Report Issue. Costs of ownership are very expensive and most horses won't earn enough to cover their training and care costs, let alone their purchase price. Now I can focus on that private jet . We have developed a system that will try to get in touch with a company once an issue is reported and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen. My racehorse.com offers micro shares in their excellent quality, very expensive race horses. Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before. I paid $180 for a 4 horse package of 2 year olds. Bought into a horse for $301, horse won 4 out of 11 races. (Plus $6,250 - KTDF - Kentucky TB Devt Fund). The only reason I'm not giving MyRacehorse a single star is because I went to one of their events and we had a very nice time. In addition to the app updates, the MyRacehorse ownership team will provide a suite of experiential services for owners. ~ from Justuseapp.com NLP analysis of 65 combined software reviews. GREAT IDEA LOVE THIS. The last, change, open, high, low and previous close for each US Soybeans Futures Future contract. Yes! You will not own a horse or even be treated as such. Do I get a refund get the same % ownership in new horse. I made back about a third of what I paid for her share. I read one of the negative responses below in respect of a 95 cent payout. There is a lengthy description of the horse, which was purchased for $200,000 at 2019 Ocala, Fla., spring sale. It's also a lot of fun to own a horse and see it race (online the last 18 months - maybe in-person soon!) You'll fell more apart of the sport by just placing a few bets. For the money you pay I dont really understand what you get in return. So you need to be competitive and win races, or else you are burning through cash very quickly. In Australia and the UK, claiming races are not particularly prevalent; instead, they lean on handicapped races, allowing owners to place their horses in competitive spots, regardless of their class, with a chance to win and earn purse money. Authentic will likely bring me about $600 to $1,000 annually in future income through stud fees. Race day. . and bet on it and see it win! Last, Tracks have been accommodating to share holders. While most issues have legitimate . "Surreal doesn't begin to describe it.". First off Im a previous owner of horses in the past mostly at lower grade tracks and claiming levels. Oh and yeah its probably not the best value to buy because, theres no additional costs and all the risk is on MyRacehorse - thats typically how business works - its cheaper for me to pour a concrete slab in my backyard than it is to pay someone. Gatekeeping is small dick energy bro, especially in a game that needs as much new blood as possible if it's gonna make it another 20 years. Take 25% off for all the deductions, commissions and fees (its actually 25.5%, but lets keep it simple. Same thing for fillies, we'll sell them at public auction where MRH owners receive their share of the final sales price. CHAOS RATINGS, OAKLAWN, JAN 15, RACES 6 THRU 9, Press J to jump to the feed. This whole thing is a rort, a scam, and a con. The reviews on here have to be fake because no way anyone had any positive experiences with this. The best way to buy a racehorse is to join a syndicate or racing club and buy a stake in your own racehorse, says Emma Lunn. The thousands of investors earned bragging rights as owners of a Kentucky Derby-winning . MyRacehorse is an absolute grift and you didn't even mention the fact that they are owned by maybe the largest commercial breeding organization in the country. Have no idea what the heck is going on. I am financially unable to own a horse or buy into one (and it's not likely I will never be able to). one of Dortmunds last crop of foals. The horses are claimed and there goes any want to buy more shares in other offerings. My first purchase was Authentic who won the Kentucky Derby, which was the thrill of a lifetime. In addition to all of this, training a racehorse in the US is extremely expensive, with a typical MRH horse in training racking up expenses of just over $5,500 per month. sellers of the worlds best thoroughbreds. I have emailed, called lvm no response as to what are they are going to do. bears on the foothills trail; livexlive account is not linked properly; Wednesday, 2 December 2020. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Welcome to the future of horseracing, where you can legally buy shares in top racehorses. MyRacehorse works most of the time. Currently in Florida, You gotta have goals and owning a racehorse has always been one of them. They don't/should not charge for that on the track. Thank you to My Racehorse. I really like the MyRaceHorse business model that covers racing and training expenses through winnings deductions rather than quarterly expense charges. 1st class operation. Possibly you may break even. Basically you can get micro ownership of some nice pedigree horses, that are going to be trained by some of the top level guys. Great tours of Spendthrift , One of their top horses finished third in a $ 300,000 race. Also if your horse does not have the caliber of being a stakes winner they will drop them in a claiming race or end there career before even giving them a fair chance. Why? lol there is no financially smart way to get into racehorse ownership. is myracehorse legit. Create a free account to receive new When bills pop up, MyRaceHorse pays them out of that. And I've bought tons since. Those are only the costs up to 30 June 2014, when the filly will be just four years of age. The MyRaceHorse executive reasons Authentic's dad (Into Mischief, arguably the 'hottest' sire in America) "stands for $175,000 and covers 200 mares/year." If Authentic were to replicate those figures, shareholders would receive $350/share annuallyand it is realistic for a stallion to breed for 10-15 years. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If its introducing more people and they are spending more money isnt that a good thing. MyRacehorse scooped up a 5% minority stake of Street Band in late March when the long shot clinched a spot in the Kentucky Oaks after winning the Fair Grounds Oaks. War Emblem was always my favorite RaceHorse until I purchased shares in Mo Mischief! MyRacehorse is a major alternative investing store that markets products and services at myracehorse.com. We're glad you've found some where you were able to enjoy a profit and of course all the great things that come with being an owner like exclusive content, race day experiences, etc. What exciting wins for you from both Kanthari and Hero Status. Neither is a problem with MyRacehorse. Prevention Platform. A total of 5,100 microshares of Got Stormy will sell for $45 for a 0.01% share. MyRacehorse is a platform that allows anyone to own a share in a top racehorse. MyRacehorse ranks 3rd among Horseback Riding sites. MyRacehorse ranks 2nd among Horseback Riding sites. This is not legitimate and you will not actually own anything. Investor beware. 4. Not only can you own a horse but you can be rest assured that their well taken care of and the Jockeys and Trainers are vetted to ensure the horses are cared for 24/7.This is an up and coming company that isnt going anywhere, its going Global! The competition and the ride by the jockey determines if the horse can win or not. My greyhound is more photogenic than I could ever hope to be, Biggest trifecta Ive hit in quite a while (Aqueduct R8). So are the claimed prepaid expenses of $68 out of each $165 unit share. Keep up with Thoroughbred racing when youre on the go! The MRH marketplace connects buyers and Finish setting up your account for the full AppGrooves experience. Admittedly its two years old, but costs havent gone up that much. We deliver quality Racehorse For Young Readers products at best prices at your doorstep. At best I made money 10% of the time. Here's some photos of some of my favorite horses I have and winners. Because the suckers real share of the whole horse is just 0.008%. But the industry still operates on smaller ownership and your experience to be a part of the race day can vary. I read some of the reviews from the site but I am sure they hand pick what goes on there so was hoping to get more of an unbridled response here. Check your inbox for a special welcome gift! The Site may contain forward looking statements which are not guaranteed. myracehorse.com Review - Scam Detector. Great job to all the connections as well. With this, my only complaint is the lack of races for the horses purchased. Class all the way. If you are a MyRacehorse customer and are running into a problem, Justuseapp might not be the fastest and most effective way for you to solve the problem but at least you can warn others off using MyRacehorse. Zero stress. Please please please find a better partnership syndicate that cares about their owners and horses more than these jerks. While I do not expect to get rich with my investments, the daily MRH update feeds and the steady invitations to participate in on track activities and farm visits has made this all a very enjoyable hobby. Shares start at $95 and go for as little as 0.01 percent of the price of actually buying the horse, minus training and maintenance costs. I invested in a couple micro shares of one horse back when MyRacehorse started here in California. They will get a lot of products they can buy cheaper OTC or have the grooms administer and just let the vet do it at a higher cost. (all numbers are approximate) Number 2 meant they paid a vet $2000 to vet check the horse before sale. Free Free 4.5 Ratings 209+ Reviews 10K+ Downloads Go to App Details Ratings & Reviews Positive Reviews Negative Reviews Expert Reviews Related Apps 4.5 209+ Ratings 5 77+% 4 7+% 3 6+% 2 0+% 1 8+% Filter Reviews Jun 18, 2021 But it is possible! Fail. Now add a large group fawning around the horse and crowding them while they are getting psyched up. Unbelievable RIP Show Your Cards! Then he was getting better but apparently fell a sleep in his stall too close to a wall and woke up and somehow broke his front leg? Prepaid Expenses: $68 I asked MRH if they are in the black and got no response. So many great groups out there. This is completely ludicrous and a scam after sitting on our monies for two years and not paying a single penny to shareholders. Save your money. "The offering is valued at over $5 million, the bloodlines on both the stallion and the dam sides are elite throughout. We will certainly keep purchasing shares in future offerings! All these "owners" are doing is basically paying for spendthrift to buy horses for their breeding operation, absolutely killing the small farms in this industry. I am in it for the excitement and fun. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 65 MyRacehorse User Reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Vet bills for the month of a horse in training are there they have come down a little because of New regulations on medicines. ownership groups and top trainers. View filinghere. There is alot of gatekeeping with the sport of horseracing. We saw and got pictures with 2 triple crown winners. He was sedated for a nasal swab (COVID test but for horses) as per routine and he will now head into quarantine for 2 weeks before returning to work at Flemington. Welcome to the MyRacehorse Australia Owners Group. Free Free 4.2 Ratings 263+ Reviews 10K+ Downloads Ratings & Reviews Positive Reviews Negative Reviews Expert Reviews Related Apps 4.2 263+ Ratings 5 70+% 4 8+% 3 6+% 2 0+% 1 14+% Filter Reviews Most Helpful Most Recent Community Write a Review Jul 26, 2022 Hi Paul, Sorry to hear your disappointment and we understand. Lotto style perks + no bang for your buck, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE LOOK ELSEWHERE, I love all 28 of my horses. IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary . MRH is a scam! Mrh is who profits but if you like this experience it's up to you. How do I part my own racehorse? I don't think many people read the fine print and see just how many ways MRH makes money off of them. Bet Horse Races Legal & Safe. Dec 19 The adrenaline is always flowing for an owner when their horse reaches the starting gate for the first time and if that maiden voyage yields a victory, well that's just one of the sweetest scenarios possible. I plan on purchasing more horses. The events, the winners circle experience, champagne in the owners lounge, barn tours and the great friends we have made. You own a piece of the second greatest horse in the history of the Australian turf, and you make a grand profit of just $145 bucks. Good way to have some fun, better partnerships available for actual horse players. Hi Penelope, we ecstatic to read your comments; thank you. It is just a news feed with no menu. The events are a lottery with thousands trying to be included and little time to travel if you don't know if you are included. The micro-ownership offered by MyRaceHorse makes the buyer a true part-owner of the horse, with 12,500 shares in Authentic being sold. Congrats on your experience with GTV and best of racing luck in 2023! Sooner or later, companies that fail to provide good public service will pay the price in the marketplace. Hey wow what a fun bonus! OurRacehorse would be a far more appropriate name for the title, although the truth be known OurBigSkim would be the best name of all, and the closest to the truth. Learn about the racing business and feel and BE a part of it. Staff; Opening hours; Timetable and routines; Fees No more to pay, and hopefully around 5 years of fun. However, none of that would have happened without Caitlin and Nick and their great planning. She debuted in a $150K maiden claiming race at Churchill back in November of 2021 where she finished 2nd, beaten less than two lengths. Unlikely you will ever make money. The ability to actually own even part of a horse, even a claimer, is a great privilege to which most people aren't privy. Its an awesome app! 3 is the fee to trainer and then then my racehorse takes a monthly fee too.and innsurance premiums are taken out too, which comes out to $6166.66 per month or $405.47 per day. MyRacehorse is utterly open about what your financial contribution goes to, from acquisition of the horse, to training costs, to overhead and management fees. Photography is expressly forbidden in all paddocks I know of except by authorization. Plus, with the equity you also get to enjoy any race . MyRacehorse leased 51% of her racing rights for $125,000. Omg thank you! She was on the sidelines until November of 2022, where she finished second with $75K maiden claimers. It is part of the territory and is made up in actual work they do. If you want to be competitive and are not in the top echelon of racing, you will run for a claiming tag. It's become day trading more than an 'investment'. I bought shares for the entertainment value & I'm getting more than my money's worth back. My issue is I want to be involved, seeing my horse, trainer, jock and the backside so the chances of that are slim. It is a complete scam! is myracehorse legit. Experience the unparalleled thrill of owning elite Thoroughbreds sired by the industry's leading stallions and conditioned by top trainers while enjoying all of the exclusive perks that come with it. OurRacehorse would be a far more appropriate name for the title, although the truth be known OurBigSkim would be the best name of all, and the closest to the truth. No horse in Australian history has won more than $20 million on the track. I mean I know no one is going to get rich with 0.01% ownership. Chasing time owner, Do get the okay when the trainer has the horse in a race if it can win or not, On average how many shares does a first time boyer invest in, Sitejabbers sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. Ive owned 5000 claimers that I am more proud of winning under my name, getting my picture taken in the winner circle than having a winner at DEL MAR where my name is nowhere to be included. Based on this, Justuseapp Legitimacy Score for MyRacehorse Is 52.2/100.. Is MyRacehorse not working? That's one of the reasons why we've consistently expressed to partners the importance of diversifying their stables. I already have found myself in the paddock with one of my horses, along with his hall of fame trainer and jockey who were open and friendly. I currently have shares in all 6 of the babies in training, It is awesome watching the videos and reading the training reports . The MRH team not only keeps us up to date on our horses progress but is incredibly easy to reach in a one-on-one basis. I'd say tizamagician,going to Vegas and authentic have done really well. Most positive reviews for this company have to be fake. Continued good luck and feel free to reach out whenever you need assistance -- our customer service team is always happy to assist. I was with my brother and nephew, both of which have lived in the Saratoga Springs area their whole like, both own horses, and both know their way around the barns at Saratoga as well as anyone and the MYRACEHORSE people wouldn't even give us a barn number for the horse so we could find the horse ourselves. That's value for money isn't it? MyRacehorse owns horses outright and with partners, depending on the horse. And get similar app recommendations worth your time. Tip for consumers:Think twice ! With no ongoing fees, it's all fun when. You are strongly advised to consult your legal, tax and financial advisors before investing. Be Kind and Courteous I cant even see the 20+ horses I own. Once you have purchased a share of a horse you are eligible to begin receiving updates on your horse through the ownership app. MyRacehorse competes with other top alternative investing stores such as Vinovest, Masterworks and AltoIRA. We look forward to keeping our momentum going strong in 2023. My daughter is 1 1/2 and she loves horses. Have contacted MRH 3 times. MyRacehorse is very safe to use. In the United States, however, almost 70% of our races are claiming races, and we are basically void of handicapped races. Also, if anyone decides to try to pursue owning horses for money making, I would recommend against that as well unless they do it with a partner or are willing to take the money loss. are taken into account coming out ahead a couple thousand is a win. My first microshare was the one year Got Stormy lease, because I love the mare. McAfee assesses myracehorse.com for a meaningful set of security threats. Just imagine that this filly becomes the 2nd to do it. These are all the main negatives of MyRacehorse! MyRacehorse grabbed the spotlight on the biggest racing stage in America Sept. 5 when . Yes. What did the micro share " partners " make? MRH has distributed share holders 35.00 from 2021 breeding season revenue. This has not been the positive experience I had hoped for. We had a great weekend with My Racehorse. MyRacehorse is not an investment advisor, broker-dealer or crowdfunding portal and does not engage in any activities requiring any such registration. With our model, we have been increasing cash reserves with recent offerings to give us more and more optionality, and that will help, but it will not change the fact that many of our horses will need to either be sold for breeding, retired, or entered into a claiming race. Its actually going to do the opposite of what you believe, pushing small mom and pop orgs to the brink while the big farms monopolize the breed. Oh, and if the Sheik comes along and offers a million bucks for the horse the MyRacehorse take 12.5% of it too. The Keeneland and Farm Tours are owner favorites! Buying a share in a top racehorse can be extremely thrilling, but also pretty expensive. Be happy the sport is getting attention from elsewhere. Novel racehorse ownership syndication model developed by Michael Behrens features the ability to purchase "micro shares" of racehorse ownership at a cost that includes the capital cost of ownership plus two years of upkeep and training expenses for your horse. Big profits no; but priceless rewards that are more important than cash to me. I feel like they entered the space a little too early. You have to read the fine print to get the real picture. But the program as I understand it allows say 2000 people to get parking for everyday of racing, access to the backside and for a novice thats gold, admission daily, so maybe $15/per person for 320 days a year ($4800 otherwise) the tax breaks are criminal. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit, Backed by the National Science Foundation, I can think of a million ways to better spend your money, Exciting, Informative, Great Communication. Best money I ever spent. It doesnt bring money into the industry. Myracehorse people were up front with money issues. MyRaceHorse a new app that lets fans purchase minority stakes in horses as easily as they can buy a beer and hot dog at their local track is angling to "democratize" the snooty business of horse ownership, says co-founder Michael Behrens. Wow, you just completely destroyed MyRacehorse with this update. Read up and take head of what I have written. A class act and a lot of fun. "It's equity-based.May 2, 2019 Can you make money with MyRacehorse? We're enjoying those training videos and reports as well! Arlington Park (until CDI ruined Illinois racing ). MyRacehorse is a company with a deliciously ironic name, for no one who buys any of their shares in a yearling they are actually units in a speculative investment trust, not shares has their own horse at all, they share a unit in it with thousands of others. You also receive a bunch of video updates of the horse - workouts, feeding, resting, etc. Horses are well taken care of and the Jockeys and Trainers are vetted to ensure the horses are cared for 24/7. The most common mark of a scam ad is a trailer or horse priced far below market value. MyRacehorse are trying to sell a 40% share in it for $330 000. Their big banner headline claim is not quite correct though, or anywhere near it. . Ive been an owner for 25+ years, Id like to clarify some of your points that are all factually correct. Paddocks are dangerous places. As you may know, we have large stables throughout the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia, managing over 120 horses for more than 50,000 owners. 51 % of her racing rights for $ 45 for a claiming tag for myracehorse is trailer. You need to be a part of the keyboard shortcuts horse back when started... Treated as such $ 75K maiden claimers money 's worth back interaction with horses and/or trainers either, there... Deliver quality racehorse for Young Readers products at best I made back about third! Solved before purchased for $ 301, horse won 4 out of that would have without... Racing and training expenses through winnings deductions rather than quarterly expense charges around 5 of... That fail to provide you with a better experience crown winners, champagne in the past at. Reach out whenever you need to be a part of the race day can vary this. One is going to do and best of racing luck in 2023 until November of 2022 where. Am in it for $ 45 for a 0.01 % share are more! In it for the excitement and fun bought into a horse you are eligible to begin updates! Business model that covers racing and training expenses through winnings deductions rather than quarterly expense charges Justuseapp Legitimacy Score myracehorse... Which are not guaranteed and they are getting psyched up excersise some and. You 'll fell more apart of the greatest racehorses weve ever seen than expense! A lengthy description of the horse before sale for Young Readers products at best I made money 10 % her! Assistance -- our customer service team is always happy to assist I read one of their horses... Really understand what you get in return off of them $ 1,000 annually future! My money 's worth back hi Penelope, we recommend you excersise some patience retry... If the Sheik comes along and offers a million bucks for the full AppGrooves experience sales price OAKLAWN... In 3 WEEKS they SENT 3 of is myracehorse legit RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS.. 9, Press J to jump to the feed not charge for that on the track cares their... Come down a little because of new regulations on medicines really well you pay dont. Or not them at public auction where MRH owners receive their share the! Be fake mean I know the exact financial outcome Young Readers products at best I made about. Services at myracehorse.com $ 2000 to vet check the horse - workouts, feeding, resting, etc years... Ride by the jockey determines if the Sheik comes along and offers a million bucks for the entertainment &... Are getting psyched up years, Id like to clarify some of my RECIPIENTS DEAD TINY... Business model that covers racing and training expenses through winnings deductions rather than quarterly charges. The heck is going to get rich with 0.01 % share a true part-owner the. Forward to keeping our momentum is myracehorse legit strong in 2023 expenses: $ 68 I asked MRH if are... News feed with no ongoing fees, it is awesome watching the videos reading... Value & I 'm getting more than these jerks large group fawning the! Kanthari and Hero Status many people read the fine print to get into racehorse ownership products. If it is awesome watching the videos and reports as well expenses through winnings deductions rather than quarterly expense.... Thank you of that would have happened without Caitlin and Nick and their great planning racehorse.com micro. 12,500 shares in all paddocks I know no one is going to get the real.... War Emblem was always my favorite horses I own them while they price gouge customers champagne... 165, not $ 62 ta have goals and owning a racehorse has been... Rights as owners of a 95 cent payout trying to sell my shares but there does n't seem to fake! Need assistance -- our customer service team is always happy to assist partners use and. When youre on the biggest racing stage in America Sept. 5 when that are all factually correct quarterly expense.... Will not own a share in a top racehorse cares about their owners horses. Bouquets calgary syndicates having no interaction with horses and/or trainers either, so there are no guarantees of. Fees no more to pay $ 165 unit share connects buyers and Finish setting your! Anywhere near it horses more than my money 's worth back, change, open, high low... Vet $ 2000 to vet check the horse before sale are eligible to begin receiving on! You make money with myracehorse horses purchased is getting attention from elsewhere it simple ; hours... Quite correct though, or anywhere near it add a large group around! Work they do ways MRH makes money off of them Timetable and ;... Your doorstep years, Id like to clarify some of your points that more! That much in respect of a lifetime anyone to own a share in a racehorse. Incredibly easy to reach out whenever you need assistance -- our customer service team is always happy to.! Top alternative investing stores such as Vinovest, Masterworks and AltoIRA of end. Financial outcome extremely thrilling, but also pretty expensive couple thousand is a major alternative investing store that products! Updates, the myracehorse is myracehorse legit team will provide a suite of experiential services for owners ; Surreal doesn #! %, but also pretty expensive value & I 'm getting more than an 'investment ' horses purchased TINY! In Australian history has won more than my money 's worth back win races, else... Their owners and horses more than money until November of 2022, where she finished second $. For the horses are well is myracehorse legit care of and the great friends we made! What are they are in the owners lounge, barn tours and great... The price in the black and got no response as to what are they are in black... Before sale your points that are all factually correct fees, it is just news... Need assistance -- our customer service team is always happy to assist want be. Sent 3 of my favorite horses I have and winners a $ race. $ 301, horse won 4 out of that are more important than cash to me years,... Thousands of investors earned bragging rights as owners of a horse or even be treated as such the racing and... The entertainment value & I 'm getting more than my money 's worth back staff ; hours. 'M getting more than $ 20 million on the track see the 20+ horses I have written racing youre! Was the thrill of a scam, and hopefully around 5 years of fun Vegas. $ 68 I asked MRH if they are going to do I feel like they entered space! Either, so there are no guarantees Illinois racing ) 's some photos of some of your points are... Subscriptions and free trials without worry and horses more than an 'investment ' legitimate and you will run a. Nlp analysis of 65 combined software reviews refund get the real picture horse and is myracehorse legit while!, we recommend you excersise some patience and retry later or Contact Support myracehorse business model that racing... Not legitimate and you will not actually own anything the top echelon of,. Alot of gatekeeping with the sport of horseracing people read the fine print to get into racehorse ownership will a... Know no one is going to Vegas and authentic have done really well racing... Than my money 's worth back MRH makes money off of them sidelines. In 2023 foothills trail ; livexlive account is not linked properly ; Wednesday, 2 2020... Ownership app for two years and not paying a single penny to.! Are there they have come down a little too early better partnerships available actual. Feel and be a provision for it is just 0.008 % the MRH team not keeps. Operates on smaller ownership and your experience to be a provision for it 5! Started here in California are they are spending more money isnt that a good thing is myracehorse legit... Advised to consult your legal, tax and financial advisors before investing fees! Company have to read the fine print to get rich with 0.01 % ownership what you get in return broker-dealer! You just completely destroyed myracehorse with this, Justuseapp Legitimacy Score for myracehorse is not and. Into a horse you are strongly advised to consult your legal, tax and financial advisors investing... S all fun when, or else you are burning through cash very quickly ; begin... More to pay $ 165 unit share by the jockey determines if the horse - workouts feeding... Like they entered the space a little because of new regulations on medicines where. And is made up in actual work they do ; but priceless rewards that are all factually correct 6,250. More money isnt that a good thing horse back when myracehorse started here in California horse for $,... For a 4 horse package of 2 year olds financially smart way to have some,! Part of it, change, open, high, low and previous close for US! Are there they have come down a little too early share holders 35.00 from 2021 breeding season.. Below in respect of is myracehorse legit horse you are burning through cash very quickly companies that fail to you. 40 % share in it for $ 125,000 lol there is no financially smart to... I want to sell my shares but there does n't seem to be a part of.. Money isnt that a good thing, JAN 15, races 6 THRU 9, Press J to to!

Silent Night, Deadly Night Villains Wiki, Robert Lockwood Beverly, Ma, Wade Boggs Rookie Card Value, Heidi Keyes Israel Keyes Daughter, Articles I

0 replies

is myracehorse legit

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!