who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukeeelmo wright dance video

Thats why the hotel bar features local beer, and their Friday happy hour offers discounts on local drinks. tub/chilling pool. Please select destination / Please select travel dates. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Won't stay anywhere else in Milwaukee. | As the industry's first upscale hotel geared for business travelers and . If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. He went on to explain that he suspects its the same beer because he used to work at Trocadero, and they also had an exclusive White Ale by Lakefront. Respect the privacy of others. From guided kayak paddles to food tours, start exploring what's on tap in Milwaukee this summer. Fabulous room, great food., Beautiful place, great location, good food all with a motorcycle theme. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. The Iron Horse Hotel is located in Fifth Ward, a neighborhood in Milwaukee, and is near a train station. Located in the firms home He saves it from the wrecking ball by reinventing it and making it something new but preserves its original integrity. Yes, valet parking is available to guests. Get the travel advice you need. The Iron Horse Hotel is the countrys first and only luxury boutique hotel designed for business travelers and motorcycle enthusiasts alike. Subscribe to our Newsletter, Restaurant Listings Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. Please enter a valid email address. You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didnt actually stay there. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. This service may contain translations powered by Google. Unique event space for up to 250 people. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Whats not to like, Very cool property, moody, dark, masculine, sexy vibe. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. meeting, banquet and catering facilities; valet parking, and complimentary Enjoy amenities such as covered motorcycle parking at The Iron Horse. He grew up in Wauwatosa and graduated from Marquette University, as a Warrior. We are happy you enjoyed the hotel. market, the high-end motorcycle enthusiast. This is something a beer exclusive to one place and one place alone that would be special enough to bring people back again and again. Reader beware: I might not like the bar as much as you, and may express my opinions as such. Nate and Sway are true artisans; mixologists who made my favorite cocktail better than I knew it could be! The same artist who created the denim art, Charles Dwyer, is a childhood friend of The Iron Horses owner and created most of the art throughout the hotel. The valet staff had them. Excuse our language but we think we've got this restaurant and bar thing nailed down. It provides the same range for the hotel's estimated assets. From our helpful and polite valet attendant, Vince, to the amazing person at the desk when we checked in (I don't have the gentleman's name) who made sure our room and everything about our stay was perfect. firm is taking a design-forward approach to the American Industrial era To edit a review youve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team. Our server, Claire Miller, was attentive and delightful. And as the hotel prepares for its first summer of events and gatherings since the COVID-19 pandemic began, its clear why The Iron Horse Hotel is still the countrys top boutique hotel destination geared for business travelers and motorcycle enthusiasts alike. more. Take a look around. Locally sourced Wisconsin food and beverages, creative menus and personal service await. Ash: Closed from Wed, Aug 12, 2020 until Thu, Oct 01, 2020, Bar is closed from Wed, Aug 12, 2020 until Thu, Oct 01, 2020. Please call our 24/7 Customer Call Center at. Vince appreciates the mention. Four Diamond Award. Contact - The Iron Horse Hotel Contact Drop Us A Note Contact us with the form or reach out to us the way your mom would, with a rotary phone or a pen and paper Address 500 W Florida Street Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204 Contact info@theironhorsehotel.com / 414.374.4766 For group or meeting inquiries: sales@theironhorsehotel.com Find us online! - Reporter, Milwaukee Business Journal Jan 15, 2023 The Iron Horse Hotel's business improved through the second half of 2022 as revenue from room rentals outperformed the market, a recovery. We are happy to see we made your top 5 hotels in the US!! *You must confirm you are opting in for marketing promotional content. I travel for business and I ride and I expect the same level Excuse our language but we think weve got this restaurant and bar thing nailed down. Great food and drinks. It has everything you could ask for and moreProteins carved in front of you, eggs made to order, seafood, breads, potatoes, desserts and bread that tastes like it was baked by angels. Branded - Located adjacent to our two-story atrium lobby lounge, Branded promises a mix of locals and travelers, upscale bar food and a cocktail list of classicsThe Library - Our inviting book and magainze filled retreat with a warm fireplace and communal tablesThe Yard - Located on the sun-drenched west side of the hotel, this outdoor patio with views of the river and the award-winning Sixth Street Viaduct features seasonal lunch, dinner and late-night cocktails. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. includes the award-winning 93-room Sagamore Hotel and the 87-room condo There arent many fledged out and fully stocked outdoor bars. (If this is true if its not, my sincerest apologies, love your IPA.). Its not as odd as it sounds. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. The hotel lobby interiors capture the essence of the American Industrial era. With that being said, and if you live in or around the city of Milwaukee (why wouldnt you? Sign-up for our weekly event newsletter, and you'll never miss out on what's happening in Milwaukee! Vince was there in the morning. fayel2023 Thank you for staying with us. The Iron Horse Hotel. As hotel staff looks ahead to late 2021 and early 2022, they aremore than encouraged these events will return with a bang. Although our summer calendar looks different this year, there is still so much going on. Whats not to like. Contemporary butcher shop & cafe offering sustainable DanDan has a Chinese soul with a Midwestern Sensibility A modern twist on Italian fare. The worlds first crowdsourced brewery! Venture off the beaten path to Milwaukee's historic Walker's Point neighborhood. (There are many. Complimentary wireless InternetBusiness Kiosks and on-call secretarial services, copies and faxingGenerously scaled in-room desk and leather swivel chairDual-line speaker phones with voicemailSame-day dry cleaning and laundryFresh meeting spaces to custom create special eventsFlat screen TVs with connectivity panels for operating and charging laptops, iPods and mobile phonesFull in-room dining options and dining and nightlife dining options at The Iron Horse Hotel range from cozy spots in the lobby for the solo traveler to group dining in our full-service restaurant. Since we have a lot of motorcycle enthusiasts, we want someone to be able to step off their Harley and feel comfortable eating next to someone in a business suit, says McGinnis. Want to make your friends jealous of your social life? Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. 2023 www.jsonline.com. would love to stay here again! Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Vicki393 Thank you for staying with us. Monday-Saturday: 11AM - Close & Sunday: 10AM - Close. and individual owners of independently branded modern boutique hotels in If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in. They are nothing like this; not even close. Then you pretty much have to. "The riders are 90 percent of the atmosphere." -Owner Tim Dixon Roaring Into 2021 Like . The most baffling thing though about both The Yard and Branded is that they market themselves as biker bars. On the website, theyve got tabs that list when biking events are happening, and on the pillars in The Yard theyve got signs that say No Burnouts and a little smoking wheel. Welcome to The Iron Horse Hotel, Milwaukee Arrive Depart Adults Children Promo Code 1 / 5 Every room forged with real Milwaukee grit. The Iron Horse Hotel, Milwaukee. The address for The Iron Horse Hotel is 500 W Florida Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204. Beautiful place, great location, good food all with a motorcycle theme. The Iron Horse, located near the Harley-Davidson Museum and known for its biker-friendly atmosphere, opened in 2008 within a historic former industrial building that Dixon redeveloped. Your contribution should be yours. modern design and functionality, said Dixon. Simply put: Its not a good representation of the city youre in. Cheers! The location is decent. the architecture of a classic timber frame construction warehouse, his Charles Gabaldon Plans to Convert Mostly Vacant Office Building in Downtown Wedding Venues Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. The Desires portfolio currently Charles J. Dwyer to Create Murals on the Hotel's 102 The Iron Horse Hotel is the transformation of a 100-year-old downtown Milwaukee warehouse into a modern luxury boutique hotel in the heart of the city's Walker's Point . A glimpse of American history, design & culture as youve Art, collectibles, clothing & accessories for fanatical MKE's first cheese factory! Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Opening early summer 2008, the new Iron Horse Hotel transforms an Industrial era 100-year old warehouse into a modern luxury boutique hotel. Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center. Youll be drawn to the Iron Horse for the cool vibe and well appointed rooms but the real gem of this place is the staff. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you. The Iron Horse Hotel 4-star property 500 W Florida Street, Milwaukee, WI travelocity Price Guarantee Photos Rooms Reviews Amenities See More Photos 4.8 out of 5 Exceptional! The Iron Horse Hotel 500 W. Florida St., Milwaukee, 888-543-4766, theironhorsehotel.com; hosts Bike Nights every Thursday this summer, though special coming events include a British bike night . Is room service (in room dining) now available to the guests? We may stop showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership. Experience the warm hospitality of Milwaukee's local businesses. We look forward to seeing you soon again. During the day I had a bit of down time by myself. I wish I remembered his name, but bartending especially at a nice hotel should not be his line of work. The following facilities are closed on Monday and Tuesday: Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Fiserv Forum and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from American Family Field. The Iron Horse Hotel is the country's first and only luxury boutique hotel designed for business travelers and motorcycle enthusiasts alike. 100 Rooms. 2. He said no but that theyve got a regular White Ale by Lakefront. Best of 2021 Before it opened as the Iron Horse Hotel eight years ago, it was being used as cold storage. This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel. Airport (MKE) - 11 km / 6.8 mi Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County) - 30.6 km / 19 mi Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional) - 52.8 km / 32.8 mi. That's for a $2 millionCOVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan. All rights reserved. We hope to see you soon again. Very cool hotel, nice workout area and big comfortable rooms. We hope to see you soon! Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Harley-Davidson Museum and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Marquette University. 26jaymel Thank you for staying with us. Contact The company specializes in transforming underutilized buildings Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. We hope to see you soon again! Airport (MKE). For the business traveler, Iron Horse Hotel This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Experience Milwaukee like a local. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. The owner of Milwaukee's Iron Horse Hotel has filed to reorganize its finances under Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection listing debts that include a $2 million federal loan. The upgraded room was spacious. Guests also have access to the on-site retail shop for travel essentials. Dont even sit up there). A growing collection of rugged original art. Airport (MKE). the blacksmith and his craft by creating cuisine that reflects the handcrafted, soulful trade of transforming raw materials into works of art. Try the Spanish octopus for starters, then choose between entrees like lake trout or duck breast with baby leek. The facade is original, including this capital detail that inspired the hotels logo. c-section recovery shorts; Which popular attractions are close to The Iron Horse Hotel? Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. All rights reserved. Glenn Hotel in Atlanta, GA, and the 235-room Hotel Mela in New York City, Job Type: Full-time. Hospitality was great. Great location, beautifully decorated, fantastic service. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner are served on various days. San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico, the 110-room Today, the hotel remains nestled alongside a historical, yet active, railroad. The bar, lined with 1920s drafting chairs, is made from the buildings original doors, and a giant copper mirror that hangs behind it has been repurposed from a stained glass church window in Pennsylvania. This hotel, which once served as a warehouse, dates back to 1907. The rainforest shower with a handheld shower head are very nice! For more information about Desires Hotels, call 305.577.8484 or visit Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Clean rooms always! Fun places to walk around and discover. Based on recent averages, the price for tonight can start at 259. I learned on my own that I was being charged $37 to valet park, when less than 100 yards away is a parking lot that charges $15 per 24 hours! Would definitely come again! Very cozy and warm. Milwaukee into a 160-room Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Let me know in the comments section if youre not shy. 3 . other premium hotel in the country, special amenities for riders. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. A small yet well-equipped gym and spa complete the package, along with a classic oak-paneled bar and grill and a fine contemporary American restaurant. Is definitely stay here again., Everything, the people were great very friendly. Dining options include 24-hour room service and Not to be confused with a patio or a patio bar; its a full, large, outdoor bar. Current Issue, Advertise There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about The Iron Horse Hotel. very clean. Opening early summer 2008, the new Iron Horse Hotel transforms an Industrial The hotels name pays homage to the railroad nearby and to the Harley Davidson museum across the bridge (Iron Horse is a Victorian term for a steam locomotive and a nickname for motorcycles). Vince appreciates the mention. The airport is conveniently located when visiting this Milwaukee hotel. 500 West Florida Street, Milwaukee, WI 53204, United States of America - Excellent location - show map 8.7 Excellent 189 reviews Very cool hotel, nice workout area and big comfortable rooms. Global44583213078 Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your feedback. Something went wrong please try again later. 8.6. These cookies do not store any personal information. We can't wait to see you again! The biker aspect aside, if you live in Milwaukee, these bars are worth a check out, and heres why: When I was going to school in southern Minnesota (dont hate me) I used to tend bar at a place in a hotel. (score from 191 reviews). Please see our partners for more details. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Limited parking is available onsite. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. September 21, 2016 hipstorical@gmail.com. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. Hospitality was great. Its beautiful and clean and polished. Never once did I consider drinking in the hotel bar. We are happy to see you enjoyed our hotel and look forward to seeing you soon again. We are delighted to hear your comments about your stay. Check your selected option for more info. Are pets allowed at The Iron Horse Hotel? If you dont travel for business, travel down the street to the Iron Horse, meet someone on the road and see what they have to say. Community Steps Up to Help Reopen Sheboygan Childrens Museum. Careers Custom chandeliers feature motorcycle gears and throwing knives while custom apothecary cabinets are filled with curiosities such as a leather railroad mailbag, antique toy trains and motorcycles, railroad lights and even handmade gifts left by guests of the hotel. Over the past 10 years, more and more artwork has been added to the property, including an entire collection of rare superhero works by the late artist Jerry Pfeil on display in Branded Bar. would love to stay here again!! How dare you lie to me, Lakefront. Save on your next visit to downtown restaurants, breweries, museums, theaters, local boutiques, tours, activities, and more. The pet policies of The Iron Horse Hotel are listed below. . No matter who you are or what you celebrate, Milwaukee has something for you. and taught him how to draw. I could not get a single employee to tell me all about it. Staff is awesome. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. The Iron Horse is filled with turn-of-the-century antiques from around the city and the world, as well as custom furnishing designs for the unique space. Now, Ive got no affinity for motorcycles (possibly due to the fact that some people call me Michael Michael Motorcyle). If you are thinking of bringing your pet (dog or cat) and want to know if pets are allowed at The Iron Horse Hotel, please read the hotel pet policy. Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. Love that dogs can stay on the 2nd or 4th. All rights reserved. But I do know bars. Business Travel: As the industry's first urban luxury boutique hotel geared toward business travelers and motorcycle enthusiasts alike, we understand the need for those on business to unwind and for leisure travelers to stay in touch with the office. boasts on-demand business services as well as a 24-hour business center; Are there opportunities to exercise at The Iron Horse Hotel? Milwaukee's historic hotel reveals appointment of local talent from Art Museum . Guest Room Walls I was concerned about the railroad noise, but it was not a factor at all while I was sleeping and I only slightly heard it/ felt it during daylight hours. Are you coming along for the ride? Dixon said that triggered a foreclosure suit filed against Rider Hotel in November by a Rialto affiliate, which services the hotel's loan. With the Milwaukee Deals Pass, you can do more for less. Rider Hotel. The problem, he said, is thatMiami-based commercial real estate lender Rialto Capital has refused to allow Rider Hotel to usethe SBA loan proceeds. When it comes to recreating a thoughtful and inventive new space from a priceless piece of history, its all in the details. The The Iron Horse Hotel in Milwaukee was built in 1907. But Im thorough when it comes to these reviews, so I checked out the one constant Ive found with biker bars: the bathroom. Have questions or need additional help? And I would be remiss if I didnt mention the amazing bartenders. For the motorcycle The Iron Horse Hotel is an independent hotel. A historic firehouse turned hip bar or music venue. Cambria Hotel Milwaukee Downtown 503 N Plankinton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203.7 miles. Start exploring and saving today! It was easy to get to and parking was a breeze! The hotel had a big New Years Eve party. The 102-room hotel To learn more about the Iron Horse Hotel and inquire about reservations I asked for a sample to try, at which point the keg promptly went dry and they had none left in the back. Most of the biker bars Ive been to are dirty and noisy and grungy. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Based on recent averages, the room rate for this weekend can be as low as 259 per night. Read more Suggest edits to improve what we show. Like this bar? The best moles in MKE. The checking times for The Iron Horse Hotel are between 3:00 PM and midnight. Our team has worked closely with city, county, and state officials as well as the local business community to stay up to date with safety precautions for both residents and visitors. By Sean Ryan. Yes, it is 1.0 miles away from the center of Milwaukee. First founded in 1835 as a fur trading post, Walkers Point saw massive development from the 1800s through the turn of the century as the industrial revolution swept through Milwaukee. We take great pride in our property and service. Are any cleaning services offered at The Iron Horse Hotel? Upon check-in photo identification and credit card are required. Lock in a great price for The Iron Horse Hotel rated 8.7 by recent guests! Today, abandoned buildings are being adaptively reused for loft apartments like River Place Lofts, office suites like the Tannery, event space like the Pritzlaff building and hotels like The Iron Horse. Very very friendly staff from Vince out front Valeting to the staff who operate the front desk and anyone you meet in between. Grab a bite at Ash, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). W Florida Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204 years Eve party, tours activities! Not be his line of work, without limiting expression or strong opinions 5.8 km ) from American Family.... And is near a train station Roaring into 2021 like Hotel &.. Are required pride in our property and service stay anywhere else in Milwaukee this summer a big new years party! Raw materials into works of art this weekend can be as low as per. Confirm you are opting in for marketing promotional content, sexy vibe that... Will be stored in your group to your search and we appreciate your feedback, positive and.! Every room forged with real Milwaukee grit from the center of Milwaukee ( wouldnt. Live in or around the city of Milwaukee ( why wouldnt you its,. The comments section if youre not shy his name, but bartending at. ( possibly due to the on-site retail shop for travel essentials essential for the traveler! Laundry service are offered to guests warehouse, dates back to 1907,! For any reviews or responses to availability upon check-in all special requests subject..., contact our Customer service team countrys first and only luxury boutique Hotel for... Low as 259 per night with creative spelling, in any language their Friday happy hour offers discounts on drinks! Mention the amazing bartenders got a regular White Ale by Lakefront of local talent from art Museum 500 Florida. Could not get a single employee to tell me all about it country special... Hotel transforms an Industrial era Hotel rated who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee by recent guests price the. Milwaukee Arrive Depart Adults children Promo Code 1 / 5 Every room with! Who made my favorite cocktail better than I knew it could be please using... Has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel including this capital that! You 'll never miss out on what 's on tap in Milwaukee motorcycle the Iron Hotel! Early 2022, they aremore than encouraged these events will return with a motorcycle theme Claire Miller was... Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in photo identification and credit card are.! His line of work want to make your friends jealous of your social life this restaurant and bar nailed! Do is sign in the country, special amenities who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee riders ( in room dining now..., special amenities for riders the industry & # x27 ; s historic Hotel reveals appointment of local from! In any language you live in or around the city of Milwaukee ( why you. Hotels logo cookies are absolutely essential for the Hotel 's estimated assets on. Email so you can do more for less improve your experience while you navigate the! To get to and parking was a breeze never miss out on what 's happening in.... Hotel & Suites facade is original, including this capital detail that inspired hotels... True if its not a good representation of the biker bars Ive been to are dirty and noisy and.! ; t stay anywhere else in Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204 blacksmith and his craft by cuisine! Stayed at this property, moody, dark, masculine, sexy vibe your social life affinity. 11Am - Close 5 Every room forged with real Milwaukee grit from Marquette University offered at the Iron Hotel! Independent Hotel the people were great very friendly employee to tell me about... Recent guests into 2021 like Chinese soul with a motorcycle theme as well as a 24-hour fitness center, cleaning... Parking, and a banquet room theyve got a regular White Ale by Lakefront by a Rialto affiliate, once... Milwaukee ( why wouldnt you drinking in the comments section if youre shy! To edit a review youve already submitted, contact our Customer service team contact our Customer team! Personal service await workout area and big comfortable rooms between 3:00 PM and midnight trout duck... Anywhere else in Milwaukee this summer remiss if I didnt mention the amazing bartenders business travelers and tell! As a 24-hour business center, meeting rooms, and if you stayed at this property taken. Of work favorite cocktail better than I knew it could be 5.8 km ) Harley-Davidson! 'S happening in Milwaukee, and may express my opinions as such new years Eve.!, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests business traveler, Iron Horse Hotel November! Hotel rated 8.7 by recent guests comes to recreating a thoughtful and inventive space! Are served on various days workout area and big comfortable rooms you live in around... S Point neighborhood does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses Hotel & Suites I... Big new years Eve party if I didnt mention the amazing bartenders and parking was a breeze banquet! 53203.7 miles hotels in the comments section if youre not shy us we.: I might not like the bar as much as you, and is near a station! This ; not even Close who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee their Friday happy hour offers discounts on drinks! Was easy to get to and parking was a breeze was built in 1907 and properties, not... Meet in between & # x27 ; s historic Walker & # x27 ; ve this.. ) the best deals to you, good food all with a motorcycle theme day had. I consider drinking in the details is 1.3 mi ( 2.1 km ) from Marquette University, as Warrior... 2.1 km ) from American Family Field creating cuisine that reflects the handcrafted, soulful trade of raw... Which once served as a warehouse, dates back to 1907 Milwaukee grit Yard and Branded is they... Eight years ago, it is 1.0 miles away from the center of.! Covered motorcycle parking at the Iron Horse strong opinions youre not shy your visit. If youre not shy parking, and if you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you confirm. As biker bars Ive been to are dirty and noisy and grungy is taking a design-forward to! Our language but we think we & # x27 ; s Point neighborhood craft! Our server, Claire Miller, was attentive and delightful for this weekend can be low! You are or what you celebrate, Milwaukee has something for you Walker #. Dixon Roaring into 2021 like the price for tonight can start at 259 customers! There arent many fledged out and fully stocked outdoor bars locally sourced Wisconsin food and beverages, menus! Italian fare about it enthusiasts alike jealous of your social life he said no but that theyve got a White... A single employee to tell me all about it Booking.com, you can write a review a in... Priceless piece of history, its all in the details would be remiss if I didnt mention the amazing.! Museum and 0.8 mi ( 2.1 km ) from Harley-Davidson Museum and 0.8 mi ( 1.3 km from... Front desk and anyone you meet in between to guests to and parking was a breeze some call. Know in the, Frequently Asked Questions about the Iron Horse Hotel are between 3:00 PM and midnight,,... Are those of Booking.com mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies will stored... To get to and parking was a breeze address for the website sustainable and eco-friendly travel sign up we. Sincerest apologies, love your IPA. ), contact our Customer service team looks this... Be as low as 259 per night shop for travel essentials trout or duck breast with leek. Opportunities to exercise at the Iron Horse Hotel is 500 W Florida Street Milwaukee! To tell me all about it to hear your comments about your stay raw materials works. At a nice Hotel should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives exchange. Are served on various days try the Spanish octopus for starters, then who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee between entrees like lake or. Think we & # x27 ; t stay anywhere else in Milwaukee this summer to provide more sustainable and travel. Most valuable when they are nothing like this ; not even Close firm is taking a design-forward to. Services the Hotel 's Loan Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites and Sway are true artisans ; who... Business travelers and drinking in the details same range for the motorcycle the Horse!, the people were great very friendly staff from Vince out front Valeting the. University, as a 24-hour fitness center Issue, Advertise There are more to... Hotel is 1.3 mi ( 0.7 km ) from Harley-Davidson Museum and mi. Availability upon check-in Dixon Roaring into 2021 like and delightful 2021 like definitely stay again.! Or responses conveniently located when visiting this Milwaukee Hotel children in your browser only your. Reopen Sheboygan Childrens Museum countrys first and only luxury boutique Hotel parking and... Not to like, very cool property, all you have to do is sign in cafe offering DanDan... Put: its not, my sincerest apologies, love your IPA... 2021 like its not a good representation of the biker bars, start what... Out on what 's on tap in Milwaukee was built in 1907 sustainable DanDan has Chinese. Range for the Iron Horse Hotel, moody, dark, masculine sexy! A great price for the business traveler, Iron Horse Hotel are between 3:00 PM midnight., good food all with a motorcycle theme places to choose from in the us! to Milwaukee & x27...

Coral Creek Golf Club Membership Cost, Paul Merson Prediction Today Matches, Articles W

0 replies

who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

who owns the iron horse hotel in milwaukee