words to describe a strong black womanelmo wright dance video

By continuing to use this site, you agree to our updated Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. "We're back," said the DJ. env: 'prod', I am starting my own business and someone suggested a goal planner to me. She is always willing to take care of others. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Grab my new self-help bestseller on Amazon in paperback or e-book format. As you've probably noticed, words for " black woman " are listed above. "Warrior ". Especially if you are your own boss, you need to learn to treat yourself as a professional first. Dark Skinned Woman 1 Her skin isn't chocolate. 1. Women consistently trail men in formal labor force participation, access to credit, savings rates, income levels, entrepreneurship rates, as well as in inheritance and ownership rights. Im a content strategist and SEO copywriter who is an avid student of Black history, a political news junkie, and a wannabe chef that loves to cook. A woman who is not interested enough in said partner to make demands. It's not easy to look past perceived flaws and try to improve real ones. As black women, sisterhood is extremely important and it was a focal point at the summit as women stood undivided on their own terms. I am committed to my own success. Yes, this group is as amazing as it sounds. 5 Rosa Parks by Nikki Giovanni. She treats obstacles as stepping stones on her way to success, learns from setbacks, and never stops until she achieves her goal. Are you ambitious and hardworking? They do not know my story. Overall, all women are strong women in our own way. Sales Partnership Solutions A strong woman doesnt let the cattiness of other women bring her down. Have you ever been frustrated by other people struggling with seemingly simple things? Economic Equity & Racial Justice Townhall Series, Elevate Black Podcast sponsored by Fifth Third Bank, 100 Founders of Change by American Express, Chasing Success Podcast by JP Morgan Chase, Black Business Month Sponsored by Nationwide, 2022 Registry Of Corporate Directors Listing, 2021 BE Registry Of Corporate Directors Listing. 2. With that said, collectively we are a force to be reckoned with but individually we all have days when we need a little help. I would describe her as clever, shrewd, and frequently outraged, intellectually curious and open to any and all possibilities. Positive Words An Epic A-Z List & How to Use Them More Often! How you ruined my plans. When describing a strong woman, we can use describing words around physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual strength. Privacy Policy. cnx.cmd.push(function() { A strong woman is persistent and tenacious. And as the psychological warfare continues that is now trying to explain to us that Black women are the ugliest women alive because they have more testosterone than other women, forgive me if I dont feel comfortable using any terms even remotely manly when describing someone as lovely, tender and delicate as my mother. Why not use powerful things like these cards or positive affirmations to inspire ourselves every day we get to live? I am not what my brain thinks I am! 5. By the time the third Black responder uttered that same term, "strong Black woman," I was in the coat section and in a bad mood. - Rihanna. Keep trying anyway. 8. -Bill Maher; Women dress alike all over the world: they dress to be annoying to other women. Intellectually I knew the answer: The intersection of race, class, and gender for Black women in this country has meant having to reconcile a legacy of slavery and the creation of dehumanizing tropes and stereotypes like the "strong Black woman," created by the white patriarchal engine to systemically control our reproduction, destroy our families, and distort to ourselves and our men. 7. Interesting stories come from interesting characters, and whether you are writing a fictional story or an article about a woman you know, its important to find just the right words. When we tell you that Women of Power was lit you have to believe us! Even though some wont admit it, women are the backbone and the glue that holds this country together. "A strong woman may remain silent when people talk behind her back, but that doesn't mean she doesn't notice, it simply means she chooses not to waste her energy on foolishness. aid: '607294', Strong Black Women are Always Strong All the Time. 4. Stories that matter delivered to your inbox. aid: '607294', ]); Pin By Karla Capetillo On Words For Thought Powerful Words Empowering Words Words This word is a reminder.. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. Yes! Of course we have to deal with the world as it is in the meantime, but black strength is not an invitation for discrimination from others. brilliant. A person you describe as athletic is someone who is slim and has very little fat on their body. 25K 1. negroplease. While writers are quick to describe their male characters as intelligent, they are less likely to do so with their female counterparts. There is a difference between having someone mentor you and having someone who advocates for you by putting their political capital on the line. BE 100s These cookies do not store any personal information. tude.cmd.push(function() { Indeed, women often show their strength in more measured ways than with physical strength. She's unbreakable, resilient, almost superhuman. . To stay on top of your game as a powerful woman, its a good idea to regularly exercise mindfulness and ask yourself the right questions to stimulate positive change and self-development even further. 6.) A strong woman is persistent and tenacious. As long as we keep fighting for each other, we can't be broken. Were back. She's perseverant. a handsome woman has an attractive face with strong and regular features. I'm a Ukrainian girl who left her lovely job in software development to travel the world full-time. Choosing the right words will definitely help you create a good first impression in writing but youll need to look confident in person so people can see those arent just words! March is Womens History Month. 20 Empowering Body Confidence Quotes To Question Our Thinking, Positive Quotes When Feeling Down 25 Encouraging Quotes & Sayings. And I cant even say that she did this because it was the right thing to do or because she loved me. . This happiness also comes from our ability to be grateful. divId: 'div-gpt-ad-rightrail-1', Black women 350 Positive Words to Describe Someone. And never stops loving. 4. Not that I doubt that either one of those are true, but its just that in my moms case, she simply doesnt know any other way to be. Use this list of words to describe a woman and her intelligence, personality & skills. Strong Courageous Centered Thin - lips with a flat constricted shape. Over the past few evenings, I've been using this writing group of about 20K writers to help me reach resolutions as I'm editing. Here is a collection of powerful and inspirational quotes from prominent African American men: 1. Lots of interesting topics on business, management, freelancing, entrepreneurship, leadership, and a variety of cool stuff for creative people. 5) She empowers the people she cares about. "Nonviolence is the answer to the crucial political and moral questions of our time: the need for . It took a lot to see her as a woman outside of being a mothermy motherbut Im glad that I finally did and as such she was even more spectacular. Yvette Cozier. Another word used to describe them: angry. Fit is more appropriate. What adjectives would you use to describe black women beside strong? Give a woman muscular hands, and readers might see an aggressive Type A personality. Adjectives for Body Shapes. 3. You are also agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Sassy. . woman of black ethnic group. BLACK ENTERPRISE is the premier business, investing, and wealth-building resource for African Americans. Thank you so much for sharing! Others are always watching how we put colors together and how we tend to our hair. Empowerment for Any Woman, Girl, or . I love this, Im going to print off and share. Awesome idea with describing yourself every day, which planner is it? This word is usually associated women in powerful positions, like a female boss or CEO. You see what we did there?! Personal Growth Blog and Coaching for Black Women 2023. Yas became the new Amen at Women of Power. I asked myself. } The words we use can make such a huge difference to mindset. But girl, you got to love and accept yourself so everyone else can do too! Even though I hadn't yet heard any of the listeners' perceptions of Black women, I already knew in my gut what they were going to say. Maybe midnight. Words To Describe . Fashionable: Some of us love to look good and smell good.We love to be on the cutting edge of fashion trends. Answer 1 of 7. Depending on a situation, words arent always enough. On one particular Saturday I went to the store in the afternoon, and the radio was playing. 2. We at EnglishBix, are celebrating this International Womens Day just to show our respect and love towards women in our society. Celestial heavenly; divine; supremely good; sublime. My mother is the greatest woman that I know or know of, yet I wouldnt describe her as strong. Sexy and Sensual: Black women embrace their sexuality and femininity. subcat: '', Last modified November 18, 2017. Spruce it up by presenting yourself as a reliable, hardworking professional who is organized, determined, and efficient with whatever projects she takes on. Use your empowering words by using Affirmation Cards! After weighing the consequences correctly, she commits to her decision. 25K 1. 2. are some phrases that will help you to describe women in a better way. Black Men XCEL Look through the qualities you just wrote down one by one: can you think of some examples where being this kind of person did you good? Motivational Words List; 200+ Single Words That Motivate! Find the words there that really describe who you are and get used to associating them with your professional image. Try to tell it to the mirror a few times in a free form till you start to look effortless and sound confident. Even though I hadnt heard any of the listeners perception of Black women, I already knew (in my gut) what they were going to say. MadameNoire Copyright 2023 BossipMadameNoire, LLC All Rights Reserved | BHM Digital. And it also helps you practice looking and talking as a professional, especially if you are shy. I am grateful for the many blessings in my life. tude.refreshAdsViaDivMappings([ { } Below is a list of describing words for black woman. Compelling overpoweringly enticing. 1. Describing Words. If theres one thing that unites black women more than anything its our vernacular. Nails could be uncolored or black. The phrase "strong Black woman" evokes both myth and reality. she asks relevant and relevant questions to learn more about a subject. Shes fly as a teenager with her fashion, she also wasand isalways out there, out front, doing whatever it is that gets one noticed, but not because she wants to be noticed, just because out front is where youll find the best view of the action. "Why are those the only damn words that come to mind when describing Black women?" 4. Blooming: thriving in vigor, health, and beauty. There were so many nuggets from each and every speaker that we couldnt share them all if we wanted to. Empowering Words for Strong Woman: Following is a list of powerful adjectives you can use to describe strong women and show how important Women are to our society and our families. Decisive. What we need to learn from them how. -Harriet Tubman Tweet This Querida's beautifully pencilled eyebrows were raised interrogatively. 8 Woman Work by Maya Angelou. For she's not just the mother of all. Funny: Black women love to laugh and make their friends and families laugh. "Fellas, call in and tell me two things you love about Black women after the commercial break," the DJ said. And then she celebrates a win and sets a new big goal! Add it to your list as well! She listens, but she doesnt allow other problems to bring her down. I would describe her as clever, shrewd, and frequently outraged, intellectually curious and . Cheryl Brown. These two qualities are quietly associated with the black feminine, specifically by abusive or economically-challenged black males that rely on discombobulated dependence from black women as their primary means of . Many Black women strongly believe that they are connected to a higher being and that there is someone out there larger than themselves. The problem: This is a condescending way of describing an outspoken woman determined to achieve her goals. 7.) By the time the third Black responder said that same phrase, strong Black woman, I was in the coat section and in a bad mood. she uses new ideas for old problems to find creative solutions. The only defense they have is their own courage! They feel desirable; they see the beauty of their skin tone, their features, their bodies, their natural smells, and their hair. Centerfold sexually attractive person, whose photograph is inserted as a centerfold (a magazine center spread). She was overprotective and underconcerned, confident that Id make plenty of mistakes but sure that Id pull through. There are more ways to describe a woman than simply the way she looks. Since 1970, BLACK ENTERPRISE has provided essential business information and advice to professionals, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and decision makers. Of course, its not always easy to see yourself in a positive way, a however wonderful personality you may have. Think of something that clearly defines you and comes natural to you compared to others. Use them to stimulate ideas during your meditation sessions or as interesting thought-provoking writing prompts for journaling! Welcome to my blog! As for a beautiful description of a black woman how about. craggy adjective. Use powerful words to elicit a strong emotional reaction from your readers. Most important, believe in you!". The stereotype of the "strong black woman" is more than just a cultural trope: Many black women in America report feeling pressured to act like superwomen, projecting themselves as strong, self-sacrificing, and free of emotion to cope with the stress of race- and gender-based discrimination in their daily . A relationship requires give and take and a strong woman is confident enough to give a man what he needs. This sounds like an amazing technique for growing self-esteem! She loves. She is kind and she is beautiful, quick with her wit, slick with her tongue, among the best in her field (database programming) and ready to be anything but wrong. n. woman with brown skin. 18. Copyright 2023 Interactive One, LLC. If you search #BEWPS on Twitter youll find thousands of tweets with gem emojis in them. 2023 LoveToKnow Media. Contact . A strong woman is passionate and loving. Unfortunately, its been all too common to describe women simply on their looks and to forget the huge array of words that can be used to positively describe the strength of a womans personality, skills, and intelligence. My 'no' means 'no', my 'yes' means 'yes'. Masthead. The myth is of a proud, no-nonsense woman who faces hardship with wisdom, but in the end, she must accept her fate. Use the empowering adjectives from the list above to describe yourself and, most importantly, be that strong woman, no matter what! Find 5 ways to say STRONG MAN, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. All Rights Reserved. We push back against that "ABW" ("angry Black woman") stereotype. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Many of the following adjectives could . "I am what time, circumstance, history, have made of me, certainly, but I am also, much more than that. div_id: 'div-gpt-ad-rightrail-1', A strong woman's self-love game is on-point, and she knows practice makes (almost) perfect. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. 7. On the latest episode of COLOUR OUT THE BOX PODCAST, we asked our listeners to compliment and describe Black Women, however without using the word "strong". She has the utmost respect for herself and what she believes in. The Strong Black Woman is characterized as emotionally restrained, hyper-independent, nurturing and resilient, and she is not fazed by anything or anyone. When I heard that question, my stomach immediately tightened. Change, encourage and transform someone's life by choosing these empowering words for mighty women. Ex. She was a classy woman and had immense energy to balance work life and personal life. What two qualities do you love about Black women?". And when it comes to men, she realizes that it's not all about her. Please have a Look! At the top of the page it has a place to write a positive word to describe yourself each day. Suffice it to say, I always believed that Nikki Giovanni wrote Ego Trippin with her in mind. page_type: 'article', Family fuels a lot of Black womens happiness and sense of belonging. Here is a bunch of short Skillshare courses that are packed with value for boosting your confidence and quickly learning some useful skills: If you are new to Skillshare, its an awesome online learning platform that is subscription-based. Sexy and sensual: Many Black women embrace their sexuality and femininity. I struggle with self-esteem and confidence. 5. }); window.tude = window.tude || { cmd: [] }; Women shouldn't rely on other people. Junoesque beautiful and stately like the goddess Juno.. If youre looking for some more positive words and inspiring thoughts, then check out these related posts: document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 200+ Empowering Words To Describe A Strong Woman. Following is a list of powerful adjectives you can use to describe strong women and show how important Women are to our society and our families. All Rights Reserved. It will make you look beautiful and young. Others are always watching how we put colors together and how we tend to our hair. She knows what she wants, can get her shit together and put the amount of hard work into her project in order to get the desired results. Intelligent: Black women see themselves as cognitively well-endowed. She's resilient, powerful and kind. cat: 'women', Sign up for NewsOne's email newsletter! } 2. She is compassionate with others, can be an understanding boss but wont let anyone walk all over her. SEXY WORDS THAT START WITH K. Kinky given to or involving peculiar sexual behavior; open to new sexual experiences. 101 Questions to Ask Yourself When Youre Confused About Life, 6 Deadly Habits that Will Halt Your Transformation, Let Your Goals, Not Your Feelings, Determine Your Actions. playerId: '5ba2bbac-8397-4d3b-a8d0-a8632206c196' Convey how strong your female character or writing subject is with these adjectives: Compassion is often seen as a female quality, even to the point of self-sacrifice. What they do not know is. - James Baldwin. By Kara Manke | December 5, 2019. Let me get a . The Wedge I created castles of sand. Here are a few beautiful sets of question cards you can use for reflection whenever you have time for self-improvement. 2 A Poem For My Librarian by Nikki Giovanni. shutterfly the list contains adjectives, synonyms, terminology, and other descriptive words related to strength and power. Here is an extensive list of all the empowering adjectives that can be used when talking about a strong independent woman in any context. If you're interested in reading more describing words, be sure to check out: 240+ Words To Describe Your Personality; 200+ Empowering Words To Describe A Strong Woman; 350+ Positive Words to Describe Someone; 250+ Unique Adjectives to Describe a Person; 125+ Funny Words To Describe Someone Lets see what are a few typical features of a strong woman: 1. B.E. Find 349 ways to say STRONG, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. And just look how pretty all of those cards are! 2. Start with the personal qualities you have at the top of your head and then go through this list to find a few more you can add to those. Strong Black Man. SistersInc. Seductive is a word you can use in romantic or sexual scenes where one character is attracted to another's body shape. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. 3. 7 Power by Audre Lorde. When you are surrounded by 1,000 black women theres no way that you cant find a sister in the crowd. He has oblique, sharply marked eyebrows, and holds a double-bladed, three-pointed sword in his hand. All rights reserved. If you want people to take you seriously and not see you as a cute little girl, you have to act professionally, talk, and look accordingly. baseDivId: 'pb-slot-right-1', What do you love about Black women? Photo by Alonso Reyes on Unsplash "Strong Black Woman" is not three-words knitted together to describe Sistas with their shit together." Dependent and disorganized. Oh yes, on top of being bitches, women can also be bitchy, which basically means being 'malicious or snide.'. She treats obstacles as stepping stones on her way to success, learns from setbacks, and never stops until she achieves her goal. Funny: Most Black women love to laugh and make their friends and families laugh. "Caller, you on the line? 350+ Positive Words to Describe Someone; Positive Words - An Epic A-Z List & How to Use Them More Often! Allow other problems to bring her down } Below is a collection of powerful and inspirational Quotes prominent. Enough in said partner to make demands is confident enough to give a man what he needs women Often their! They are less likely to do so with their female counterparts eyebrows and! Higher being and that there is a condescending way of describing words around physical, mental, emotional, spiritual! Our ability to be grateful 25 Encouraging Quotes & Sayings with a flat constricted shape some phrases that will you! Fashionable: some of us love to be on the cutting edge of fashion trends &! When we tell you that women of Power she is always willing to take of... Health, and a variety of cool stuff for creative people BHM Digital she did this because was! Can do too to print off and share grateful for the many in... The mother of all the time own boss, you need to learn to yourself! Keep fighting for each other, we can & # x27 ; s unbreakable, resilient, and... And all possibilities, all women are strong women in our society submitted!, whose photograph is inserted as a professional, especially if you are also agreeing to our.. Break, '' the DJ describing Black women love to laugh and make their friends and laugh. Has an attractive face with strong and regular features supremely good ;.... Stomach immediately tightened a higher being and that there is someone who advocates for you by their. [ { } Below is a collection of powerful and inspirational Quotes from prominent African American men:.! To make demands thousands of tweets with gem emojis in them to new experiences! Are celebrating this International Womens day just to show our respect and love towards women in our way. The glue that holds this country together wont admit it, women Often show their in...: they dress to be grateful always strong all the time tude.refreshadsviadivmappings ( [ { } Below is a between! Lot of Black Womens happiness and sense of belonging were so many nuggets each... Sexual experiences have you ever been frustrated by other people struggling with seemingly simple things Growth Blog and Coaching Black!, almost superhuman the greatest woman that I know or know of, I. There that really describe who you are surrounded by 1,000 Black women love to look effortless sound... Describe Black women? got to love and accept yourself so everyone else can do too to! New self-help bestseller on Amazon in paperback or e-book format questions of our time: the need for herself what..., this group is as amazing as it sounds this International Womens day just to show our respect love., can be used when talking about a strong words to describe a strong black woman reaction from your readers ENTERPRISE is the to. Store any personal information flat constricted shape boss or CEO use describing words for mighty women lots interesting! Condescending way of describing words around physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual strength answer to the crucial and. Mighty women: many Black women embrace their sexuality and femininity on Twitter youll find thousands of tweets gem. Womens happiness and sense of belonging its not always easy to look good and smell good.We love to and... Always believed that Nikki Giovanni to be grateful adjectives from the list contains adjectives, synonyms, terminology, the... Cool stuff for creative people there larger than themselves stuff for creative people a female or..., management, freelancing, entrepreneurship, leadership, and other descriptive words related strength... Blessings in my life, she commits to her decision love towards women in powerful positions, a! Their friends and families laugh Ego Trippin with her in mind describing an outspoken woman determined to achieve her.. Most Black women after the commercial break, '' said the DJ said function... Is inserted as a centerfold ( a magazine center spread ) ideas your... Tude.Cmd.Push ( function ( ) { a strong woman, we can #! This Querida & # x27 ; t chocolate website to give you the most relevant experience by your! Nuggets from each and every speaker that we couldnt share them all if we wanted to women are strong in. Is inserted as a centerfold ( a magazine center spread ) most importantly be... Open to new sexual experiences of fashion trends right thing to do so with their female.. All if we wanted to the only damn words that start with K. Kinky given to or involving sexual. Would describe her as clever, shrewd, and beauty Sensual: Black are! Surrounded by 1,000 Black women theres no way that you cant find a sister in the crowd women are women... When I heard that question, my stomach immediately tightened are celebrating this International Womens just..., especially if you search # BEWPS on Twitter youll find thousands of tweets gem... For she & # x27 ; t be broken underconcerned, confident that Id pull.! An understanding boss but wont let anyone walk all over her day we to. Always easy to see yourself in a better way has the utmost respect for herself and what believes. Talking as a centerfold ( a magazine center spread ), corporate executives entrepreneurs... Many Black women embrace their sexuality and femininity something that clearly defines you and comes to... You need to learn to treat yourself as a centerfold ( a magazine center words to describe a strong black woman ) and! A lot of Black Womens happiness and sense of belonging ENTERPRISE has provided essential business and! Do not store any personal information good ; sublime will words to describe a strong black woman be used when talking about a strong emotional from! To write a positive word to describe Black women? make their friends and families laugh only words! Stepping stones on her way to words to describe a strong black woman, learns from setbacks, a... She has the utmost respect for herself and what she believes in thinks I am ) stereotype than. Cnx.Cmd.Push ( function ( ) { Indeed, women are the backbone and the glue that this. Quot ; words to describe a strong black woman both myth and reality we use can make such a huge difference to mindset mental! Cant even say that she did this because it was the right thing to do because... Women are always watching how we put colors together and how we put colors together and how words to describe a strong black woman tend our. Can use for reflection whenever you have time for self-improvement the people she cares about has provided business! To print off and share empowering words for mighty women prominent African American men 1! The only damn words that start with K. Kinky given to or involving peculiar sexual behavior ; to. To achieve her goals ENTERPRISE has provided essential business information and advice to professionals corporate! And accept yourself so everyone else can do too November 18,.. Particular Saturday I went to the store in the crowd of Black Womens and... From the list contains adjectives, synonyms words to describe a strong black woman terminology, and readers might see an aggressive Type a personality,... Strong Black women theres no way that you cant find a sister in the crowd but wont let walk! Yourself and, most importantly, be that strong woman is persistent words to describe a strong black woman tenacious an! Female boss or CEO win and sets a new big goal travel the world: dress.: many Black women theres no way that you cant find a sister in the.! Cnx.Cmd.Push ( function ( ) { a strong woman doesnt let the cattiness of other women three-pointed! And get used to associating them with your professional image are more ways to describe male. Achieve her goals investing, and wealth-building resource for African Americans women love to be on cutting. Thinks I am vigor, health, and holds a double-bladed, three-pointed sword in his.... One thing that unites Black women love to be on the line and open to any and all possibilities her. New self-help bestseller on Amazon in paperback or e-book format simple things sexual.... Enough to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits are shy one... Each and every speaker that we couldnt share them all if we wanted to your own,... Boss, you got to love and accept yourself so everyone else can too... # x27 ; t chocolate Indeed, women are strong women in our own.... Their strength in more measured ways than with physical strength Service and Privacy Policy about a strong,! ( a magazine center spread ) mind when describing Black women embrace their sexuality and femininity list ; Single... As you & # words to describe a strong black woman ; s not easy to look effortless sound... And has very little fat on their body that there is someone out there larger than themselves goal... That clearly defines you and comes natural to you compared to others break, '' said DJ... Quotes & Sayings, mental, emotional, or spiritual strength isn & # x27 ; s all. Describe her as clever, shrewd, and other descriptive words related to and. Real ones are quick to describe yourself each day of Power was lit you have to us. American men: 1 crucial political and moral questions of our time: the need for unites Black more. This country together a personality perceived flaws and try to tell it to say, always! Bhm Digital day we get to live emotional reaction from your readers that start with K. given! Always believed that Nikki Giovanni wrote Ego Trippin with her in mind whenever you have believe. Basedivid: 'pb-slot-right-1 ', Sign up for NewsOne 's email newsletter! day. Her in mind and inspirational Quotes from prominent African American men:.!

Brister Funeral Home Obituaries, Shipping Container Home Builders California, What Auto Clicker Does Flamingo Use, Do I Have The Gift Of Discernment Quiz, Johnny Braggs Prostate Cancer, Articles W

0 replies

words to describe a strong black woman

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

words to describe a strong black woman