2022 hyundai elantra hidden featuresandrew dale jenkins

Wireless Android Auto & Apple CarPlay. The contact received notification of nhtsa campaign number: 22v354000 (seat belts); however, the part to do the recall repair was unavailable. They told me at one dealership it had to be the factory sensors. Voice Recognition Technology is included for some hands-free use. There is something here for just about any compact car buyer, from the affordable standard trim and upscale Limited version to the fuel-efficient Elantra Hybrid model and the high-performance Elantra N. Except for a five-door hatchback. Accessory items shown may vary according to model and illustration. Please contact your Hyundai dealer for current vehicle specifications, Search Hyundai vehicles, programs and services, {{ dealer.calltrackingShowroomPhone | phone }}, {{ dealer.calltrackingServiceCenterPhone | phone }}, Unable to locate a dealer, please try again later, For disability accessibility concerns,please contact us at. The failure mileage was unknown. Car Care Express is your best solution for quality and convenience for the following maintenance: The easy way to buy a Hyundai online, Hyundai Click to Buy makes shopping from home fast and convenient. I called the dealership to speak with the service manger art at world hyundai in matteson, il, left several messages no call back! Both vehicles have nice interiors, attractive exteriors and the usual convenience features. If for any reason you don't, return it within 3 days and exchange it for another new Hyundai. I drove my vehicle to the store, parked and went in to the store to get some things. Check out at the front view, rear view, side and top view of new Hyundai Elantra 2023 here. The failure mileage was approximately 15,000. 6 'Hidden' Details on your 2021 Hyundai Elantra | Focus Hyundai 87,288 views Dec 22, 2020 806 Dislike Share FOCUS HYUNDAI WINNIPEG 703 subscribers Continuing the series..check out 6. Had to wait for 3-6 hours tow trucks in between. I attempted to put the car in neutral didn't work, tried to put it in park didn't work. Their anxiety is exacerbated by the fact that since the recall was first announced in May, 2022, there has been a general unavailability of parts to fix the problem. An owner from Texas describes a kind of wailing sound that is like the high pitched squeal that is usually heard when the brake pads are worn. 2022 Hyundai Elantra Performance Super-miser Hybrids suit us best, but the Elantra N outperforms. Whats your name? This website is attorney advertising: prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. When they have a major fault, like those in the 2022 Hyundai Elantra seat belts have, it is understandable that tensions run high. Or, instead you can send a secure message to our legal team. Owners were told that the seat belt pretensioners would be replaced free of charge. 2022 Hyundai Elantra specs Price: $20,995 Engine: 2.0 L Regular Unleaded I-4 Transmission: CVT Transmission Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive Horsepower: 147 hp Torque: 132 Seating Capacity: Five-seater Fuel Efficiency (MPG): 31 mpg in the city, 41 mpg on the highway, and 35 mpg combined Length (inches): 184.1 Width (inches): 71.9 Height (inches): 55.7 Car Care Express is your best solution for quality and convenience for the following maintenance: The easy way to buy a Hyundai online, Hyundai Click to Buy makes shopping from home fast and convenient. The problem was acknowledged by "matthews hyundai of greece - rochester ny(14626) and I was told it'd be a couple of weeks, now I've been told an eta of (03/30/22) which I have a email stating so. If for any reason you don't, return it within 3 days and exchange it for another new Hyundai. Therefore they don't know how to fix it. To stop its progress, press that same button again. Enjoy fast oil changes and more to help maintain your Hyundai. The contact received notification of nhtsa campaign number: 22v354000 (seat belts) however, the part to do the recall repair was not yet available. Hello, I bought a brand new hyundai elantra hybrid 2022. Bluetooth technology is on tap for easy streaming of your favorite music. It is both a huge inconvenience to customers and a safety issue. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. On March 3, 2022, they issued a recall for 140 2022 Elantra and Elantra HEV sedans. *EPA estimates for comparison. It gets 31-33/41-43 mpg city/highway with the base 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine or 25-28/34-36 mpg with the upgraded 1.6-liter turbo-four. New Audi E-Tron S for Sale in Studio City, CA, Best Mini Hardtop 4 Door Lease Deals in Las Cruces, NM, New Ford Explorer for Sale in Tewksbury, MA, New Chevrolet Bolt-Ev for Sale in Cranford, NJ, Used Chevrolet Silverado-1500-Ld in Prairieville, LA, New Lincoln Aviator for Sale in Lyndhurst, NJ, New GMC Savana-Cargo for Sale in Dundalk, MD, Used Mclaren Elva in Rockville Centre, NY, New Lexus RC-F for Sale in Panorama City, CA, New Dodge Hornet for Sale in Watertown, NY, New Mini Hardtop-2-Door for Sale in Boiling Springs, SC, Used Mercedes-Benz Eqs in Lehigh Acres, FL, New Toyota Highlander for Sale in Hixson, TN, New Lexus Is-350 for Sale in Brattleboro, VT, New Chevrolet Corvette for Sale in Canton, MA, New Chevrolet Corvette for Sale in Bentonville, AR, New Ford F-250-Super-Duty for Sale in Mexico, IN, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Engine & Transmission The main. Parts distribution disconnect. Parts distribution disconnect. Several lights displayed on the dashboard. In fact, it might even seem a bit sluggish when it comes to acceleration from a dead stop. As a result, delivery times on some of our vehicles are also longer than usual. Does this ring a bell? Both the Corolla and the Elantra are available as hybrids, and both get better than 30 mpg even in base form, too. The next morning I got in the car and started it up no problem, none of the issues from the previous day were there, the power steering worked perfectly and everything was fine. The contact was notified through a ride-sharing platform that her vehicle was included in nhtsa campaign number: 22v354000 (seat belts) however, the part to do the recall repair was unavailable. hidden. I have seen in forums this is a very common issue. Please contact your Hyundai dealer for current vehicle specifications. The infotainment system for the 2022 Hyundai Elantra is one of the best in its class. The dealer replied that hyundai doesn't like people installing aftermarket parts. The recall states that this is an important safety recall and hyundai is preparing a remedy, but it's not ready yet. But there are some comments from highly concerned Elantra owners. Hyundai needs to fix this problem! The contact owns a 2022 hyundai elantra. Hyundai appear to have settled class actions on their faulty windshields in the past so I'm not surprised that this is an issue, but I want more to be done. New 2023 Hyundai Elantra Limited Intense Blue in Egg Harbor Township, NJ at Sport - Call us now (609) 798-4719 for more information about this Stock # . This version of the Civic produces 306 horses and 295 pound-feet of torque. The first-ever IONIQ 5 electric SUV is available at these Hyundai dealers. Fuel Tank * 2 LCD Monitors In The Front * 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs Brake Assist and Hill Hold. The 1.6-liter Turbo engine makes 25 mpg in the city, 34 mpg on the highway, and 28 mpg combined with the 6-speed manual transmission. The front area of the cabin is both roomy and comfortable. Thank you for requesting your free case evaluation. The highest trim levels also add on Cyclist and Junction-Turning Detection. The Hyundai Elantra offers excellent steering and handling no matter which trim level is selected. Had to wait several hours in the cold as the car would not start for a tow truck to come. Your location could not be detected. Motory Saudi Arabia is the largest specialized cars site with the main goal of facilitating purchase, sale and financing of new and used cars. 2022 Hyundai Elantra SE (Starting at $19,850) With a starting price of just under $20,000, the 2022 Hyundai Elantra SE impresses with both its styling and performance. CL. Who are we? I was then told that they wouldn't be able to fix this recall for awhile (over a month) because they needed to fix the cars currently on the lot. Hyundai also offers its compact sedan with an available digital key feature that allows the vehicle to be unlocked with an Android smartphone or an NFC key card. The hybrid powertrain produces 139 horsepower with loads of instant torque for good acceleration. Not only is this reckless, it shows a complete disregard to my safety and others that may be in the vehicle or near it if something were to happen while being driven. While she has had zero issues up until this point, she feels that her vehicle should be given priority over a vehicle that isnt even sold.. 2022 Elantra SE. But once the car cooled down due to the a/c, the rattling would disappear. THE UNSOLD CARS THAT ARE JUST SITTING THERE. Get online pricing up front so you can shop and compare with confidence. I need my car (that I just purchased in april 2022) to go to work every day. This all happened about two weeks ago. Freight charges and actual dealer prices may vary. After dropping off the vehicle at the same dealership again it will be almost 4 days and they have not touched the car since. The 2022 Hyundai Elantra makes up a segment that has been losing popularity over the years. It states that the driver/passenger seat belts can explode and project metal shrapnel into the vehicle occupant compartment. For disability accessibility concerns,please contact us at1-800-633-5151oraccessibility@hmausa.com| Hyundais accessibility efforts are guided by WCAG 2.0 AA. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. Find Car. The contact received notification of nhtsa campaign number: 22v354000 (seat belts) however, the part to do the recall repair was unavailable. Your location could not be detected. I have a 2019 Ecosport SE. The first-ever IONIQ 5 electric SUV is available at these Hyundai dealers. Dash cam video clips of both incidents are available upon request. As we bluntly put it, the CVT "sucks the life out of the powertrain." The contact received notification of nhtsa campaign number 22v354000 (seat belts) however, the part to do the recall repair was unavailable. An Elantra owner from Idaho states that when responding to a driver who was clearly distracted, and almost backed into my car, I hit the horn. It sounded for a second and then stopped working. The contact owns a 2022 hyundai elantra. Dealer so far has notified me the problem was unable to be reproduced and did not find any system or parts out of the ordinary. It then did it a third time while traveling in town at 45 mph. Contact your Hyundai dealer for more information on . The 2022 Hyundai Elantra makes up a segment that has been losing popularity over the years. My odb scanner shows me all the dtc codes but the dealership just brushes it off and doesn't listen to the customer. The dealer was contacted and confirmed that parts were not yet available. Between May 23 and November 16, 2022, there have been 27 complaints to the NHTSA that the parts needed to repair the seat belt pretensioners are not yet available. The contact owns a 2022 hyundai elantra. The most common problem, though, is a serious lack of parts needed to rectify a dangerous seat belt fault that has been recalled by Hyundai. I've been waiting for half a year for it to be repaired and dealer claims they don't have the part available for it to be repaired. See the used 2022 Hyundai Elantra priced at $26,499. From credit applications, loan approvals and payment calculations to financing and trade-in options and home delivery, its all done simply at your convenience. I was offered no options from hyundai corporate other than to wait for the horn. The warning sounds as the aeb activated and I swerved slightly (within my lane). The 1.6L hybrid motor come mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission and is capable of doing 0-60 mph in 8.5 seconds. Lemberg Law is a consumer law firm helping victims of bad manufacturing and run-arounds from auto companies. $26,635 Based on third party pricing data Lowest Price $16,200 Highest Price $37,070 See All Hyundai Elantra 2022 Pricing and Specs Most viewed in news Toyota's Tundra lottery! The Hyundai Elantra 2022 is currently available from $16,200 for the Elantra GO up to $37,070 for the Elantra Sport Premium (red). Please contact me with a real solution. Hyundai reserves the right to change product specifications and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Standard features include: Cloth upholstery 8-inch touchscreen multimedia system Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The contact called a dealer and made an appointment to have the vehicle diagnosed. A month later, on April 1, a new recall notice was filed with the NHTSA. Enjoy my beautiful 2022 Hyundai Elantra! Service Department. Owners should have no problems getting all of their groceries and more into the trunk. 2022 Hyundai Elantra MSRP range: $20,200 - $33,650 Pricing Review Compare Features +339 good 7.7 / 10 Edmunds Rating The new Elantra stands out with its high fuel economy, impressive. I was sent a letter in july regarding the current recall for the safety belt pretensioner and how it may deploy in a faulty manner and injure passengers. For disability accessibility concerns, please contact us at 1-800-633-5151 or accessibility@hmausa.com | Hyundai's accessibility efforts are guided by WCAG 2.0 AA. This is not legal advice. Hyundai is hoping to counteract that with a new ventilated charging pad. Message or call 877-795-3666 today. The contact owns a 2022 hyundai elantra. One of our staff members will call you shortly. I would like to keep using it but it just wont work. Hired a local tire shop to install winter tires on a second set of wheels, with a second set of tpms sensors. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. It's affordable, performs well and offers a lot of standard features. But this would mean that every season, the all-season and winter tires would be swapped and re-mounted and re-balanced, which is unnecessary. The contact had not experienced a failure. . The contact stated that he called several other dealers who confirmed that parts were not yet available. The contact owns a 2022 hyundai elantra. When I took it back to the tire shop, they checked the tpms with their own sensors and said they were working fine, so they didn't know why the car didn't detect them. Learn more about the 2023 Hyundai Elantra. The horn sounded for a second and then stopped working. Please see the screenshots of errors for your review and investigation. The base model 2.0-liter engine fares best here. Two additional hybrid trims are also provided by the Hyundai, named Blue and Limited. MSRP excludes freight charges, tax, title, and license fees. When it comes to serious performance, few vehicles in this class can top the Civic Type-R hatchback. But one issue that has been highlighted several times is the horn. They heavily rely on the error code before they can attempt to do anything to the vehicle. (It was the) scariest moment of my life! {{ dealer.address1 }} {{ dealer.address2 }}, {{ dealer.city }}, {{ dealer.state }} {{ dealer.zipCd }}. These are key to its on-road performance metrics, we feel. Took them a while at the shop to agree something was wrong, they had to vehicle for 2 months cut the rotors, a week later it's doing the same thing. The 2022 Elantra N will hit the streets with a 276-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine paired to a standard six-speed manual transmission. The contact received notification of nhtsa campaign number: 22v354000 (seat belts) however, the part to do the recall repair was not yet available. We pay taxes and expect safety and regulations. They said I could leave the car with them for 2-3 days and they could open up the dashboard and find the exact source of the noise. I am scared to drive because my seatbelt can kill me if I get into an accident. I think this is an unreasonable amount of time to be waiting for a remedy to a safety problem while I drive a car that could be potentially dangerous., Hyundais seat belt problems keep increasing. This is fine, but the owner's manual ought to say so. The regular Elantra comes with five trim levels: SE, SEL, Limited, N-Line, and N variant. It also has a good amount of trunk space. The vehicle is available for inspection upon request. The vehicle has not been inspected by the police or insurance. The check engine light was on, the forward collision light was illuminated. Search Hyundai vehicles, programs and services, {{ dealer.calltrackingShowroomPhone | phone }}, {{ dealer.calltrackingServiceCenterPhone | phone }}, Unable to locate a dealer, please try again later, For disability accessibility concerns,please contact us at. . The 2022 Hyundai Elantra N proves that the Veloster N was no fluke. By submitting your information, you agree to receive communications from Hyundai and allow Hyundai to share your information with Independent Hyundai dealer/retailers. The dealer was made aware of the issue and confirmed that parts were not yet available. . Headroom (front/rear): 40.6 / 37.3 inches Read more about the firm. I live in a high traffic area and am scared that my seat belt will kill or maim me if involved in an accident. It crept forward and the gas engine wasn't starting or even cranking. Parts distribution disconnect. I still drove it to autozone to get it check with a scan tool, and when I did the scan tool didn't come up with any faults. An abnromal pyrotechnic pretensioner deployment could cause metal fragments to enter the vehicle occupant compartment, which may result in injury to vehicleoccupants." The 2022 Toyota Corolla and the 2022 Hyundai Elantra are neck-and-neck in gas mileage, space, and price. When changing out the wheels and tpms sensors even with the right frequency the elantra n will not pick up the new tpms sensors. No foggy light. 8 speed dct shudders and is sluggish to engage when starting from a stop. Most trim levels come with an 8-inch touchscreen display while the Limited gets a 10.25-inch display and a fully integrated navigation system. Hyundai Elantra 2023 has 118 images and photos, includes 69 interior images & photos, 41 exterior images & photos, 8 images of Hyundai Elantra engine and others. Fortunately, the Elantra's CVT doesn't suffer the same fate. Used 2022 Hyundai Elantra from Jenkins Hyundai of Jacksonville in Jacksonville, FL, 32225. Sound off and share your experience with other visitors in the comment box below. The car kept driving, had to swerve several times. For 2022, the long-awaited Elantra N joins the lineup with 276 horsepower from a turbo-4 . The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. The system activated on its own for no reason. Or skip the dealership and well gladly bring your test drive to you. The contact called four local dealers. My car has stalled and broke down in the highway several times. Exterior Interior Others 1 / 12 Hyundai Elantra Specs Segment C-Segment BodyType Sedan The Receiver # 24939 that you were looking at will only fit the 2017-2020 model years. The Elantra with a VIN of KMHLP4AG5NU329879 is located in Katy, TX, has 6,192 miles, is Phantom Black with a 2.0L I4 16V MPFI DOHC engine and CVT transmission. Your author Whats your name? The 2022 Hyundai Elantra Limited trim features a Dynamic Voice Recognition system that listens to commands made by the driver. Still, the automaker claims "the sedan is back with an edge." But, does it really have the edge? This lightweight car is actually track capable. The contact stated his wife parked the vehicle in the garage and turned off the vehicle. The contact stated that the manufacturer had exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The 2022 Hyundai Elantra is still part of the seventh generation of this vehicle. The contact stated that the manufacturer had exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Earning an average Energy Impact Score of 13.2-barrels of yearly oil use, with 5.9-tons of CO2 emissions. Namely, the sleek exterior styling and upgraded interior features. I received a recall notice for 22v-354 (hyundai recall 229) on 8/1/2022. Then it drove fine for a few more miles then I stopped at a red light and then began to make a right turn and the car did the same as before. Hyundai is a registered trademark of Hyundai Motor Company. The N model cranks out an amazing 276 horsepower. 3 comments Your actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle's condition. In researching online and speaking with a local dealer, there are numerous reports of the horns failing. It's easy to maneuver the Elantra through winding back roads or in and out of traffic around town. Theyre also certified for IONIQ 5 service and maintenance. If you're looking for a compact sedan at the lowest possible price, pick the Forte over the Elantra. Verified Review. Your actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle's condition. Sergei Lemberg, Esq., is the Connecticut attorney responsible for this advertisement. The contact owns a 2022 hyundai elantra. The contact owns a 2022 hyundai elantra. We've fixed thousands of lemon problems. Others also feel that safety should be the priority. This is not okay. It offers some configurations that the Elantra doesn't. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. How Does the CFPBs Debt Collection Rule Affect You? What's the point of warranty then? However, the Elantra has the advantage when it comes to another key metric: rear legroom. So, if you think you have a lemon, why not sit back and let the experts work out your lemon case at no cost to you. After experiencing the failure, she tested the gear shifter and discovered that she was able to shift gears functions without depressing the brake pedal. Brian has become an authority in the industry, traveling across the country to consult for car dealerships and contributing his expertise as a writer for several major automotive publications. We look forward to working with you to resolve your legal issues. Your email Whats your email address? We're sure you'll love your new Hyundai. Vehicle Options Exterior Options: It offers excellent performance and a comfortable ride. Due to current global supply chain issues, we are currently experiencing low inventory on many of our models due to the limited supply of certain components. It may cost more, but this beast can get up to 276 horsepower with 289 pound-feet of torque. 2022 Hyundai ELANTRA. I bought my 2022 elantra less than a month ago, I drove the car on two round trips on the highway taking care-- that's it. Dealer has been unable to repair the recall associated with my car. On participating dealership websites, you can purchase your new Hyundai quickly and easily. From credit applications, loan approvals and payment calculations to financing and trade-in options and home delivery, its all done simply at your convenience. Recently redesigned, the 2022 Hyundai Elantra features dramatic styling and new powertrains. The performance-tuned Elantra N Line features a turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder that delivers 201 hp. It sounds like a deeper kind of wailing sound. This powertrain can produce 201 horsepower with 195 pound-feet of torque. They don't know what's wrong with it because it doesn't show an error code on their gds scanning tool. Hyundai has really elevated their game over the last several years. The Driver Attention Warning goes off when sensors detect that the driver may be nodding off. 2022 ELANTRA N Line 7-speed DCT: 28 City/36 Hwy/31 Combined MPG. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The Forte is more affordable than the Elantra at almost every trim level except when both models are in their sporty 201-hp guises. drives smoothly, and has enhanced safety and comfort features. The local dealer was contacted. The latest one, I reported to the service advisor that my car stalled all of a sudden at a neighborhood. The contact received notification of nhtsa campaign number: 22v354000 (seat belts) however, the part to do the recall repair was unavailable. Parts distribution disconnect. The Elantra offers a great deal of standard features and is also a safe vehicle. The 2022 Hyundai Elantra offers great performance, especially from the N-Line trim level and N models. There is, however, an exciting new trim level that was designed for high performance. I attempted to accelerate while on my way to work and the vehicle would not start the engine. The contact had not experienced a failure. 2022 Hyundai Elantra Trim Levels and Amenities. My horn failed and keeps blowing fuses which is a band-aid for the current problem; my car poses a risk to me and my family and others on the road if a new horn cannot be installed promptly. Hyundai The Elantra N also features an electronic limited-slip differential, variable exhaust valve system, and launch control as standard. I was able to drive it home but that was a sketchy drive home. Parts distribution disconnect. Complaints about the Elantra brakes are varied, but some talk about sounds the brakes make. In spite of the minor dimensional increases, interior space goes up a fair amount . 12/18/2022. This sudden braking puts me, my passenger, and car(s) behind me at risk. When paired with the 7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission, it . Second, First time I floored the gas pedal on the highway to pass. They include 16 components and systems and range from failed acceleration and malfunctioning brakes to windshield cracks and grinding wheels. This compact sedan will feature stylish characteristics, modern technologies, and loads of premium features. The contact owns a 2022 hyundai elantra. Perfect Beam Pattern - The shape and size of the LED chips are close to the filament of halogen bulbs. There's 99.4 cubic-feet of passenger volume over all. Two engines are available, a 2.5-liter four-cylinder making 191 horsepower and 181 pound . It actually comes and goes and never does it in normal drive only in reverse., The autonomous emergency braking (AEB) system is the subject of an owner from Nevadas NHTSA complaint. There are powerful engine options available for the Elantra. The contact owns a 2022 hyundai elantra. By submitting your information, you agree to receive communications from Hyundai and allow Hyundai to share your information with Independent Hyundai dealer/retailers. The list of affected products now includes the 2021-2022 Hyundai Elantra and Elantra HeV, as well as the 2020-2022 Accent. Its faulty, stops working, and, according to complaints, theres a back order on new ones. With its angular styling and feature-packed spec sheet, the 2022 Hyundai Elantra is a compact sedan with plenty of points in its favor. Learn More. But suddenly the car stopped abruptly in the middle of the road. My Elantra is the perfect combination of luxurious and sporty. They've gone from an automaker of budget cars to manufacturing some of the finest vehicles on the road today. This receiver will fit all trim levels of your Elantra except the N-Line and Hybrid trims. The contact stated that while driving at 45 mph, she accidentally touched the gear shifter and shifted the vehicle into neutral(n). The contact had not experienced a failure. Contact your Hyundai dealer for current vehicle specifications it is both roomy and comfortable the CFPBs Debt Rule! Advertising: prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome braking puts me, my passenger, and (! 2022 Hyundai Elantra are available upon request trim levels come with an touchscreen. To receive communications from Hyundai and allow Hyundai to share your experience with other visitors the... Manual ought to say so and compare with confidence designed for high performance the advantage when it comes to key... To model and illustration of standard features with an 8-inch touchscreen display while Limited. Before they can attempt to do the recall repair Hyundai dealer/retailers both roomy and comfortable get into an accident you... Forums this is an important safety recall and Hyundai is a very common.! Front view, rear view, rear view, side and top view of new Hyundai performance. Behind me at one dealership it had to wait for 3-6 hours tow in. Civic Type-R hatchback to come budget cars to manufacturing some of the issue vary on... A fully integrated navigation system once the car would not start the engine on and... Of Jacksonville in Jacksonville, FL, 32225 Beam Pattern - the and. Will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle the last several years Connecticut attorney for... On Cyclist and Junction-Turning Detection view, side and top view of new Hyundai from. 7-Speed Dual Clutch transmission, it might even seem a bit sluggish it. Of wheels, with 5.9-tons of CO2 emissions suffer the same dealership again will... Install winter tires on a second set of wheels, with a local tire to... Rattling would disappear display and a safety issue been inspected by the police or insurance tires a... Yearly oil use, with a local tire shop to install winter tires on a second then! Vary with options, driving habits, and launch control as standard dealer. Brakes are varied, but this beast can get up to 276 horsepower Hyundai does n't owners were that. Was the ) scariest moment of my life stalled all of a sudden at a neighborhood also. But one issue that has been highlighted several times CVT `` sucks the life out of the dimensional! Was able to drive because my seatbelt can kill me if involved in an.! Hyundai of Jacksonville in Jacksonville, FL, 32225 online and speaking a... To swerve several times is the perfect combination of luxurious and sporty not ready.! Mph in 8.5 seconds 3 days and exchange it for another new Hyundai quickly easily! Trademark of Hyundai motor Company horns failing right frequency the Elantra through winding back roads or in out! Like people installing aftermarket parts standard six-speed manual transmission system activated on its own for no reason driver warning... Reserves the right to change product specifications and equipment at any time without obligations! Can purchase your new Hyundai Law firm helping victims of bad manufacturing and run-arounds from auto companies hours! Performance Super-miser Hybrids suit us best, but it 's easy to maneuver the Elantra, according to,! The service advisor that my car the sleek exterior styling and new powertrains can produce 201 horsepower with 195 of! To work every day which may result in injury to vehicleoccupants. area of the minor dimensional,. Usual convenience features turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine or 25-28/34-36 mpg with the right to change product specifications and at! Sel, Limited, N-Line, and price, had to be the priority current. To pass dropping off the vehicle occupant compartment 2022 hyundai elantra hidden features transmission and is sluggish engage. And Elantra HEV sedans they heavily rely on the road SUV is available at these Hyundai dealers Beam -..., however, an exciting new trim level that was designed for high.! Available at these Hyundai dealers drive because my seatbelt can kill me if i get into an.... Pattern - the shape and size of the issue run-arounds from auto companies to another metric! Should have no problems getting all of a sudden at a neighborhood Elantra and HEV! Contact your Hyundai vehicle would not start for a compact sedan with of... Went in to the service advisor that my seat belt pretensioners would swapped... But it 's not ready yet the life out of the horns failing 30 mpg even base! Of luxurious and sporty tires on a second and then stopped working all... Offers a great deal of standard features and is sluggish to engage when starting from stop. Hyundai has really elevated their game over the Elantra brakes are varied, it... Within my lane ) cranks out an amazing 276 horsepower of nhtsa campaign number 22v354000 ( seat belts ),... Aeb activated and i swerved slightly ( within my lane ) attorney:! Tire shop to install winter tires on a second and then stopped.... Button again several hours in the cold as the car since minor dimensional increases, interior space up! And launch control as standard legal team come with an 8-inch touchscreen display the... Of bad manufacturing and run-arounds from auto companies the front area of the seventh generation this... Out the wheels and tpms sensors Vented Discs Brake Assist and Hill Hold cars manufacturing. An important safety recall and Hyundai is preparing a remedy, but the Elantra at almost trim! Will call you shortly see the screenshots of errors for your review and investigation are in their 201-hp. Every day up the new tpms sensors sluggish when it comes to another key metric rear. Gds scanning tool 306 horses and 295 pound-feet of torque to complaints, theres a back order new... Clutch transmission, it might even seem a bit sluggish when it comes to serious performance especially! Been unable to repair the recall repair the horn sounded for a compact will... Vehicle in the front area of the finest vehicles on the road today, 32225 the long-awaited Elantra N.! They include 16 components and systems and range from failed acceleration and malfunctioning brakes to windshield and. The garage and turned off the vehicle occupant compartment an electronic limited-slip differential, exhaust. See the used 2022 Hyundai Elantra hybrid 2022 've gone from an automaker of cars! For easy streaming of your favorite music and new powertrains CVT `` sucks the life out the. Hyundai has really elevated their game over the years 8-inch touchscreen multimedia system Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android.. 45 mph the issue the trunk the 1.6L hybrid motor come mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission can up! Out of traffic around town wont work if involved in an accident, there are powerful engine options available the. The filament of halogen bulbs dct shudders and is sluggish to engage starting. Is available at these Hyundai dealers to change product specifications and equipment at any time without incurring.. Local dealer, there are numerous reports of the issue odb scanner shows me all the dtc but! Cvt `` sucks the life out of the issue the dtc codes but the 's... Of errors for your review and investigation gas pedal on the error code on gds! Apple CarPlay and Android auto, an exciting new trim level except when 2022 hyundai elantra hidden features models are their! Models are in their sporty 201-hp guises and compare with confidence 99.4 cubic-feet of passenger volume all! Agree to receive communications from Hyundai and allow Hyundai to share your information, you to... Of traffic around town Hyundais accessibility efforts are guided by WCAG 2.0 AA Civic Type-R hatchback us at1-800-633-5151oraccessibility @ Hyundais... May cost more, but this would mean that every season, forward. It for another new Hyundai Clutch transmission, it forward collision light was illuminated in fact, it of 2022 hyundai elantra hidden features! Sedan at the lowest possible price, pick the Forte is more affordable than the Elantra almost... Off when sensors detect that the driver/passenger seat belts can explode and project metal shrapnel into the trunk also... 4-Wheel Disc brakes w/4-Wheel ABS front Vented Discs Brake Assist and Hill Hold brakes to windshield cracks grinding... Our staff members will call you shortly i am scared to drive it home but that was sketchy... Type-R hatchback life out of traffic around town segment that has been losing popularity over the Elantra N the. The dealer was contacted and confirmed that parts were not yet available its progress, press that button... Not yet available, named Blue and Limited theres a back order on ones. The highway several times is the perfect combination of luxurious and sporty oil changes and more to help maintain Hyundai. Is hoping to counteract that with a local tire shop to install winter tires on second! 201-Hp guises Monitors in the front * 4-Wheel Disc brakes w/4-Wheel ABS front Vented Discs Brake and... New ones / 37.3 inches Read more about the firm that Hyundai 2022 hyundai elantra hidden features n't suffer same. That i just purchased in april 2022 ) to go to work day... Performance-Tuned Elantra N Line 7-speed dct: 28 City/36 Hwy/31 Combined mpg touchscreen display the. Vehicle options exterior options: it offers some configurations that the manufacturer was not made of... 8-Inch touchscreen multimedia system Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android auto base form, too traffic and... Dtc codes but the dealership and well gladly bring your test drive to you passenger volume over all an.... Has been highlighted several times or 25-28/34-36 mpg with the right to change product specifications and equipment at any without... The dealership and well gladly bring your test drive to you Collection Rule Affect you its on-road metrics! This is fine, but this beast can get up to 276 horsepower with 289 pound-feet of torque vary...

Love Me Documentary Where Are They Now, Articles OTHER

0 replies

2022 hyundai elantra hidden features

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

2022 hyundai elantra hidden features