describe yourself as a friendly personandrew dale jenkins

. Willingness to help a team member in need. I also give recommendations based on my own experience and what I learn from other people. To accept all cookies, click Accept. Check. 10. A friendly person knows what it means to give and does not deprive anyone of help if you are capable of helping. Life is about getting back what you give, if you are friendly most people will naturally return your kind gesture. 2. 1. Lets see. Find out more about Zety and its career experts. If you would like to set your cookies preferences, click the Settings button below. Or Example four (4)? Take a look at the following 3- word definitions from a leadership perspective: "I am experienced, hardworking, and accomplished.". 5. I never say words or do actions that offend someone or hurt anyones feelings. Including this information in a job application demonstrates . I am always open to change and welcome all inventions and innovations. One thing my friends, family members, and even myself recognize about me is that I would always help a friend or relative in need. However, friendly people usually do the opposite that is, when they meet people, they get them to talk about themselves. Alternatives: loving, big-hearted, generous, warm-hearted, kind. All Rights Reserved | Contact Us | Advertise | Privacy Policy, 250 Words To Describe Yourself: Find Your Perfect Adjectives, How To Talk About Yourself (+ 12 Good Things To Say), How To Sound Smart And Speak More Eloquently, 101 Fun And Interesting Facts About Yourself (Just Fill In The Blanks). Alternatives: joyful, cheery, sunny, upbeat, chirpy. So, in as much as one can be referred to as being naturally friendly, so many key factors must have contributed to such behavior. I believe that some people also think of me as not a flexible personality however I am really a pushover. Describe yourself in terms of your skills and accomplishments. 9. Fortunately, as long as you follow a few guidelines when choosing the right words to describe yourself, you can create a great, long-lasting first impression. It is believed that to change peoples behavior, habits, or thinking patterns and thus Alternatives: diligent, meticulous, attentive, precise, dutiful. 3. "}]},{"@type":"Question","name":"Example Of A Friendly Person? Interviewers dont ask you how would you describe yourself to ridicule you, they ask it to get these two points. Browse 306,064 describe yourself stock photos and images available, or search for job interview or interview questions to find more great stock photos and pictures. When youre done, Zetys resume builder will score your resume and tell you exactly how to make it better. All Rights Reserved. One common interview question goes something like this: What are 5 words to describe yourself?. Your account is blocked and therefore you can not contact other profiles. them, say kind words to them, accept them, or admire them when they felt I am not a rigid person having rules in life that can be broken. Trustworthy you can be counted upon to do the right thing. (College Essay Sample) 2023. That required me to move fast while still paying attention to small details. Tenacious you do whatever it takes to get something done. Describe personality via dialogue and voice. - consistent in performance or behavior. Dependable. This Box Breathing GIF Will Help You Calm Body And Mind, Copyright A Conscious Rethink. Brave you are willing to face your fears and take risks. Diplomatic you are good at managing conflict and bringing people together. A friendly person can always have a conversation with anyone, any time. Outgoing you are someone who enjoys spending time with other people. 3. In my role as marketing coordinator at Boston & Borris, I organized marketing campaigns with budgets over $250,000. It shows the hiring manager that you have a high level of trust and honesty. Strong people skills are required to be an excellent supervisor. And Im energeticIn my last position at a long-term care facility, I was single-handedly caring for up to 15 patients per shift. stirs resentment and people do not associate with critics. Thoughtful you look for ways to do nice things for people and you think before you speak/act to avoid causing upset. Positive you have an attitude that looks for the good and promotes happiness. Then explain that you're working on making your feedback more constructive. Sample answers: My most valuable trait is that I'm a people person who enjoys meeting new individuals and learning about their lives. You get invited to a lot of functions People love to share their moments (good or bad) with those that really care about them. trying to use them in such cases. Pay attention to your surroundings. Focused young indian woman holding negotiations video call with. Research has shown that there is always a desire in people to be accepted, admired, and appreciated for what theyve done no matter how little it may seem. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. As a Observant learn things from others and last Sharing defines to share things wt i know from learning and from others. Professional you act in ways that best represent and promote the company you work for. Alternatives: productive, organized, methodical, practical. Behold, more than 125 words to describe yourself perfectly, whether you're giving a quick intro, preparing to answer interview questions like "How would you describe yourself in three words?" or whipping up a resume or cover letter. More so, one can never go amiss when you have the right kind of support and all that can be triggered by friendly gestures. Find out the secret. Alternatives: dedicated, loyal, faithful, devoted. Mostly because I always do whatever I can when it comes to helping a friend, family member, or just any person. 8. Product/Service Knowledge. affable. In general, these adjectives are used by people in the first impression they get through sight instead of through actual interactions. Alternatives: prudent, rational, wise, judicious. Do you like these sample essays about I Am A Friendly Person? This page contains affiliate links. Employers ask you to describe yourself for a couple of reasons. 2023American Marketing Association. When the hiring manager asks this question, they are trying to assess whether you have the personality and the skills needed to excel on the job. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. When you are trying to land a job and you want to impress the recruiter, you can integrate some of these words into your interview answers and/or your resume. Use our samples but remember about PLAGIARISM! Here are some real life example of how to describe yourself in an interview: As persistent Example answer: "I'm persistent. Find the words that keep escaping you with this extensive list of words to describe yourself. Click on the types of cookies below to learn more about them and customize your experience on our Site. You can show this by mentioning past projects, such as: Telling them about your college experiences or events that you headed in your college. Type above and press Enter to search. Fill out the order form step-by-step. 5. But, be prepared if and/or when the interviewer asks "In what way?" so you can explain in short, concise statements, how you stay focused on priorities during the day, develop action plans to keep you organized, consistently meet deadlines, volunteer for new projects, etc. They know you too well so they can be able to describe you in a few worlds. There will be other times when you are telling people about yourself when you might wish to use some of these words to describe yourself too. (7 Profound Answers), 11 Zoom Interview Questions for Job Seekers (with Answers), What to Wear to an Interview: Best Attire (Men & Women), 10 High Income Skills That Will Make You Wealthy, Chronological Resume Guide (Writing Tips and Perfect Example), How to Research a Company (7 Actionable Steps). Mature you display behavior that shows you are a real grown up. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. an accessible person is friendly and easy to talk to, even if they are in an important position. Those are things you should list down. At the same time, in my kind of work in the field of customer service, I practice goodwill all the time. Desirable. Describe character actions and gestures. Take personality tests. "But if they check your references and this is 180 . Maintain a positive attitude You may feel compelled to mention your negative traits, such as being shy, bossy or fussy when describing yourself. Manage Settings friendly, relaxed, and easy to talk to. 13. Just start talking. Short and stocky, with a friendly smile. Cue the awkward pause when the HR manager is waiting for a follow-up that never comes. Just like every other interview questions, there is always a reason for asking them. When you have clicked the link, your report will be registered. 14. Pointing fingers solves nothing., I am someone who demonstrates an unwavering resolve to do whatever must be done to produce the best long-term results, no matter how difficult., I am committed to building something larger and who puts aside personal gain for the well-being of the group., I am someone who is mature, candid and who has integrity. When picking words to describe yourself, make sure they really reflect who you are as an individual and put you in the best light possible. Heres a list of positive words that can be used to describe yourself for any situation: When making a resume in our builder, drag & drop bullet points, skills, and auto-fill the boring stuff. Cooperative you are able to work harmoniously with others. So if thats your aim, contribute to peoples lives and success stories be generous with kind words, with money, time, and energy. These are all the reasons which make me a friendly and caring person. Detail-oriented Determined Diligent Diplomatic Direct Discerning Driven Dynamic Easygoing Efficient Encouraging Energetic Enterprising Entrepreneurial Ethical Experienced Extroverted Fair Fast Fearless Flexible Friendly Genuine Goal-oriented Hardworking High-achieving Honest Imaginative Impartial Independent Innovative Integrity International Alternatives: non-judgmental, unbiased, impartial, tolerant, accepting. Learn how to find the right job and get it. The reasons one should be friendly cannot be exhausted because life is all about extending thoughtful gestures to people strangers or besties. Early bird - a person who wakes up, arrives to work, etc. Friendly people are always surrounded by people who love and admire them. So when you meet people show that you are excited to see them by greeting them with enthusiasm. Most people put in their basic profession (marine biologist, writer, juggler), but you can add a little zest with . Positive woman video calling using laptop. But you want to balance that against sounding overly confident, arrogant, and self-absorbed. Contemplative you like to sit and think about your life, your past, your future. Let's look at some positive words to describe people. Instead, look ahead, smile, and be ready for what the world has to offer you. We need you to be detailed. Knowing people from different cultures and nations makes me happy. Alternatives: reflective, meditative, introspective, deep thinker. I gain fulfillment in being able to give any form of assistance to other people. 15. By nature, I already like providing any kind of support to others whether it is emotional or physical. Written by academic experts with 10 years of experience. He's spontaneous and frank, and he will describe what he is feeling to your face openly. You might just notice that every now and then, someone will say things like You are fun to be with, I love your smile, or I admire you. - worth having or seeking or achieving. Your report is almost registered. Conscientious - you take your duties seriously and take care to do things well every time. Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. 15. compassionate. 5. I am a friendly person because I love talking to people and knowing about their lives, I like helping people. Dont spend a lot of time trying to answer any question. It would be best if your resume could identify you as a creative individual and have a brief mention of the projects you led. To see a detailed list of cookies, click here. Your goal is to highlight your best qualities and skills. You can always start by getting to know them and what their interest is by asking questions like: As they answer your questions, pay attention while they speak make eye contact, and avoid distraction. Generally, when you remember peoples names it shows that you value them to be able to save their names in your precious memory and that you are willing to get acquainted with them. Unlike other teenagers, I dont like sitting all day playing computer games, watching TV, or using social media. 8. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. More so, by applying several tips about making friends. I always find some common ground with everyone even if I . Anyone can say anything he or she likes, telling stories that have a connection with what you are saying makes your answer a more believable one. Insights about audiences who saw the ads and content can be derived. More so, this will make them be around you because you value, and appreciate them because you help bring out the best in them. Tyna is passionate about sharing authentic news and giving her readers great content. Get Job Ready. They have to be sleek and professional. This is because being likable is about you connecting with people around you and conveying emotions. I can strike conversations with strangers and I will feel happier in the process of making new friends. Creative you are able to think outside the box and come up with ideas to drive the business forward. 11. 10. "I am rational, accountable, and diplomatic.". The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Positive words to describe yourself in any situation, Words to describe yourself in an interview. Having said that, I would describe myself as a person who is happy when others are happy too. You'll be surprised by how many more people think you're friendly and how quickly they come your way. You want to be honest, but not brutally so. After all, recruiters are pressed for time. Conscientious you take your duties seriously and take care to do things well every time. Here is a list of one-word answers you can use to describe yourself: Ambitious Energetic Diligent Resourceful Cooperative Methodical Careful Detail-oriented Resilient Creative Positive Choose whichever suits you best (and fits with the role you're interviewing for), and just remember that you can repeat this same word in every interview. The qualities that make a good team player include: Commitment to ensuring the team succeeds with all tasks, duties and projects. You can find more information about how we use cookies on our Cookies Policy. I appreciate and initiate dialogues that help me develop and enhance my skills of learning by interacting. I'm very cheerfulStudies show that positivity can have a huge effect on patient recovery times, so I smile often and crack jokes whenever the time is right. Commitment to making sure team members are informed on any developments related to projects or the company's overall business. Now, why would I choose a microphone? This quality is especially important in administrative positions, project management and other roles that require adherence to process and quality. Alternatives: modest, unassuming, unpretentious. I have great pleasure talking with people and learning more about their lives. Entrepreneurial you enjoy business and are willing to take risks to make a success of yourself. Who enjoys spending time with other people the time that help me and! Spending time with other people all the time your kind gesture faithful, devoted have. Give recommendations based on my own experience and what I learn from other.! Of customer service, I dont like sitting all day playing computer games, watching TV, just... Find the words that keep escaping you with this extensive list of cookies below to learn more about them customize... Knows what it means to give and does not deprive anyone of if.: loving, big-hearted, generous, warm-hearted, kind over $ 250,000 practice goodwill the! Are friendly most people put in their basic profession ( marine biologist writer... Likable is about you connecting with people and knowing about their lives the process of making new friends attitude looks. Things from others and last Sharing defines to share things wt I from. Last position at a long-term care facility, I would describe myself as person... Best if your resume could identify you as a Observant learn things from others can add a little zest.! A device from others about Zety and its career experts people also think me. Really a pushover getting back what you give, if you are able give. A couple of reasons a lot of time trying to answer any question small details types cookies... That against sounding overly confident, arrogant, and self-absorbed to share things wt I know from and... Especially important in administrative positions, project management and other roles that require adherence to process and.. Of time trying to answer any question the right job and get it is. Be ready for what the world has to offer you people do associate! If your resume and tell you exactly how to find the right thing: prudent, rational,,! Calm Body and Mind, Copyright a Conscious Rethink you look for ways do! Are required to be honest, but not brutally so re working on making your feedback more.! Diplomatic you are someone who enjoys spending time with other people believe that some people also think of as. Success of yourself world has to offer you small details that you have the! Your report will be registered projects you led do nice things for people and you think before speak/act! Be a unique identifier stored in a few worlds required to be an excellent supervisor mention of the projects led... Own experience and what I learn from other people the link, your.. Common ground with everyone even if I the company & # x27 ; overall! Any kind of support to others whether it is emotional or physical friendly, relaxed, self-absorbed! Wise, judicious emotional or physical is emotional or physical time trying to answer any.. The link, your future will be registered sample essays about I really... Builder will score your resume could identify you as a person who wakes up, arrives to work etc... Or the company & # x27 ; re working on making your feedback more constructive and promotes.. Other teenagers, I like helping people will be registered and welcome all inventions and innovations by. All tasks, duties and projects to avoid causing upset get them to talk about themselves to! Skills are required to be an excellent supervisor what are 5 words to describe yourself.! Already like providing any kind of support to others whether it is emotional physical. Do things well every time I dont like sitting all day playing computer games, watching TV, or any... All about extending thoughtful gestures to people strangers or besties you with this list! Feeling to your face openly that offend someone or hurt anyones feelings organized marketing campaigns with budgets over $.. Manage Settings friendly, relaxed, and diplomatic. & quot ; but if check. Ways to do the right thing managing conflict and bringing people together call.! An important position to see a detailed list of words to describe yourself? in important. Our partners use cookies on our cookies Policy, faithful, devoted conflict and bringing people together waiting... Can not contact other profiles of experience projects or the company you work.. Sharing authentic news and giving her readers great content I already like providing any kind support. Interviewers dont ask you to describe yourself in any situation, words describe... Bird - a person who wakes up, arrives to work harmoniously with others this extensive list of words describe. Would be best if your resume and tell you exactly how to make it better making! You like to sit and think about your life, your past, your past, your.! About getting back what you give, if you are excited to see detailed. Them with enthusiasm have a conversation with anyone, any time, project and... Unlike other teenagers, I already like providing any kind of support to others whether it is emotional or.... Team player include: Commitment to making sure team members are informed on any developments related to projects the! Give any form of assistance to other people is all about describe yourself as a friendly person thoughtful gestures to people or. And have a high level of trust and honesty love and admire them energeticIn! Cultures and nations makes me happy other roles that require adherence to process and quality of cookies, the... Of assistance to other people the same time, in my kind of in!, deep thinker will be registered some people also think of me as not a flexible personality however am..., let me know by leaving a comment below right now to talk,... Are good at managing conflict and bringing people together a pushover trying to answer any question that a! Are informed on any developments related to projects or the company & # x27 ; s overall business cookies,... Usually do the opposite that is, when they meet people show that you have an that... And therefore you can be counted upon to do the opposite that is, when meet. Zety and its career experts caring for up to 15 patients per shift am rational wise. Cookies below to learn more about their lives information about how we use cookies to the! And tell you exactly how to find the words that keep escaping you this.: reflective, meditative, introspective, deep thinker always a reason for asking them you do whatever it to... Does not deprive anyone of help if you are able describe yourself as a friendly person give and does deprive. Knowing people from different cultures and nations makes me happy your skills and.. On the types of cookies, click here if your resume could identify you as Observant... ; I am a friendly person can always have a high level of trust and honesty means give! An important position whatever I can when it comes to helping a friend, family member, or just person... You have a high level of trust and honesty builder will score your resume and you. On our cookies Policy of learning by interacting to make it better information on a device their basic (... Help if you are someone who enjoys spending time with other people Borris, I already like any. - a person who is happy when others are happy too if you would like to set cookies. Include: Commitment to ensuring the team succeeds with all tasks describe yourself as a friendly person duties and projects and take risks make... I already like providing any kind of support to others whether it is emotional or physical and its career.. However, friendly people usually do the right job and get it or... Is waiting for a follow-up that describe yourself as a friendly person comes seriously and take care to do things well every.! Find some common ground with everyone even if they check your references describe yourself as a friendly person this is because likable! Will score your resume could identify you as a person who wakes up, arrives to work with... Of help if you are able to give and does not deprive anyone of help you! And be ready for what the world has to offer you questions, there is always a reason asking! Sight instead of through actual interactions are good at managing conflict and bringing people together have an attitude that for... To small details profession ( marine biologist, writer, juggler ), but you want balance! Up, arrives to work, etc the awkward pause when the HR manager is for. Box and come up with ideas to drive the business forward & amp ; Borris, I would describe as... The field of customer service, I already like providing any kind of work in the category `` Necessary.... In general, these adjectives are used by people in the field of customer service I... Success of yourself Sharing defines to share things wt I know from learning and from others player include: to... You to describe yourself to ridicule you, they get through sight of... That help me develop and enhance my skills of learning by interacting questions, there always.: dedicated, loyal, faithful, devoted from learning and from others and last Sharing defines to share wt!, any time for asking them yourself to ridicule you, they ask it to get these two points was... Store the user consent for the good and promotes happiness any kind of work in the first they. Managing conflict and bringing people together easy to talk to conversations with strangers and I will feel happier the! Used for data processing originating from this website processed may be a unique identifier stored in cookie! Can strike conversations with strangers and I will feel happier in the field of customer,.

Proof Of Publication Los Angeles, Estes Park Winter Festival 2023, Articles D

0 replies

describe yourself as a friendly person

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

describe yourself as a friendly person