james mattis for president 2024andrew dale jenkins

Former U.S. Secretary of Defense James Mattis penned a reflective condemnation of his old boss, President Donald Trump, and urged Americans to reject the "tribalism" and divisive rhetoric. James Mattis and Mark Esper, his CIA director Gina Haspel, and virtually the entire leadership of every iteration of Trump's Justice Department. width: 150px; And it's absolutely appropriate, as the European minister of defense said last week, it's a fair demand that all who benefit from the best defense in the world carry their proportionate share of the necessary cost to defend freedom. } There is no room for complacency on this., Mattis said that there was a need for a more coherent policy in the fight against IS. ". In the Left's merit-less society, there's no difference between excellence and incompetence, Democrats join European elites in despising the First Amendment, Whether youre black or white, bad art is still bad, NHL player skips warmups, refuses to wear Pride night jersey, Thirty feet and counting: California town buried in snow, Bitcoin has risen nearly 30% since start of new year, Joe Biden approves emergency declaration for California due to atmospheric river. They take care of their bad seeds and promote their good seeds. background-color: #f9f9f9; " Gen. James Mattis, a former U.S. secretary of defense under former President Donald Trump, this week spoke at a Palm Beach event and urged Americans to put aside their political differences and present a united front to the world as Russia's invasion of Ukraine enters its 14th day. Mattis eventually resigned over Trump's initial decision in 2018 to withdraw U.S . 2023 TIME USA, LLC. } }, James Mattis, a retired Marine Corps four-star general, served as the 26th secretary of defense. Because you have the right to have a Secretary of Defense whose views are better aligned with yours on these and other subjects, I believe it is right for me to step down from my position.[11]. By He said, "The effort to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula is one that has been diplomatically led and with an increased emphasis here as the DPRK -- as North Korea's provocations have become more pronounced. Defense Secretary James Mattis resigned Thursday, one day after President Donald Trump thwarted Mattis and others in his administration by announcing he would pull American troops out of Syria. If you leave an administration, you owe some silence. padding-left: 10px; } I know the malevolence some people feel for this country, and we have to give the people who are protecting us some time to carry out their duties without me adding my criticism to the cacophony that is right now so poisonous.. Those close to him are skeptical that his mind could be changed. Former Secretary of Defense James Mattis did not have much to say about President Trump during a wide-ranging interview with CBS Sunday Morning, but did warn the president is "unusual" and warned against the "rabid nature of politics. Mattis earned his bachelor's degree in history from Central Washington State . .widget-value { The chain of command is taking all appropriate action to investigate potential misconduct and to maintain good order and discipline throughout our armed forces. Mattiscall sign Chaoswas fielding questions from the audience at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington following a talk on Iran, but the first query had nothing to do with Tehran. My concern is on the readiness of the force to fight and to make certain that it is at the top of its game., During an interview on May 28, 2017, CBS News John Dickerson asked Mattis if he had to convince him [Trump] of how important NATO is? Mattis replied, In my initial job interview with the president, he brought up his questions about NATO. We stand with our peace-loving Republic of Korea ally to maintain stability on the peninsula and in the region. And I think that 40 odd years of serving the country in the military and in the defense establishment, I am eager to see the fresh ideas on people who handle a much broader array of issues than I have., Asked by Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum for a more definitive answer, Mattis replied, That's a 'no. But I think also that as we look at -- at terrorism and what is going on in the world today, we see an increasing number of nations that are willing to put their -- their troops in the field, to put their police departments working together. I like the enemy knowing there are a few guys like me around.. And we should never forget ultimately it is freedom that we defend here at NATO. During a speech in 2009, he spoke about the need for NATO to strengthen its military capabilities and to modernize its processes and approaches to a changed security landscape. He added, The security challenges we face today can no longer be addressed with yesterdays answers., On September 26, 2017, during a press conference with Indian Minister of Defence Nirmala Sitharaman, Mattis was asked about increasing tensions with North Korea. ragingloli ( 50839) "Great Answer" ( 3 ) Flag as . Look, we have people that are chopping off heads and drowning people in steel cages and we're not allowed to waterboard. Because Mattis retired in 2013, Congress passed legislation to pave the way for his confirmation. Share. June 3, 2020. vertical-align: top; Den 1 december 2016 meddelade USA:s d tilltrdande president Donald Trump att han valt Mattis som frsvarsminister. And that is our goal, to solve this diplomatically. During a speech at the Center for Strategic and International Studies on April 22, 2016, Mattis discussed Iran as the biggest challenge for the United States in the Middle East. color: white; 2 months early: Mattis leaving by January 1. The inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States marked the commencement of Donald Trump's term as president and Mike Pence's term as vice president. According to the, In February 2005, during a panel discussion in San Diego, California, Mattis said, "Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. WASHINGTON Former Defense Secretary James Mattis unloaded on President Trump in an opinion piece, accusing him of abusing the powers of his office and of trying to divide the American. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) cast the only vote against Mattis. During a press conference, they discussed their South Asia strategy. .widget-row.Republican { Previously, Mattis was commander of U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) from 2010-2013 before being removed by President Barack Obama reportedly due to differences over Iran policy. Gen. James Mattis doesnt necessarily want to be presidentbut thats not stopping a group of billionaire donors from hatching a plan to get him there. Mattis is the former commander of Central Command, which includes the strife-afflicted conflict zones of the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia, and has developed a reputation among troops as a general officer who cares about the little guy. General James Mattis (Retired) was sworn in as secretary of Defense by Vice President Mike Pence. Correction: The original version of this story misstated Eisenhowers rank. After the gathering, the 65-year-old Mattis, also known as the Warrior Monk for his ascetic intellect, declined to issue a flat denial that he would run. We have forest fires out there. width: 100%; Former Defense Secretary and retired four-star Marine Corps general Jim Mattis said he will not be running for president in the 2020 US presidential election and that he was "eager to see the. We are not looking to the total annihilation of a country, namely North Korea. 1. One striking image shows the Marine Corps generals who will have left the Trump administration, after the president praised their service, Defense Secretary James Mattis quits, says his views aren't 'aligned' with Trump as the president upends major US policies, Middle East envoy Jason Greenblatt is out here are all the casualties of the Trump administration so far. The United States will hold a presidential election on November 5, 2024. What is it about military leaders that has led so many voters to champion them for the Presidency? Jeff Bezos! display: inline-block; Mattis said, "These people have no religious foundation, they are not devout anything, and it shows why we stand with the people of this country against such heinous acts. No way! shouted back a jocular Mattis, from the audience. I said, 'What do you think of waterboarding?' In 2018, Mattis said he never registered for any political party., When I was 18, I joined the Marine Corps, and in the US military we are proudly apolitical, Mattis said in response to a question asking if he was a Democrat. It was back in 2012, while he was still in uniform, that Mattis said that the three gravest . And I believe in the long run that we are going to put terrorism on its back foot, but it's going to be a lot of work and it's going to require a high degree of teamwork by all nations. Wilson and Noonan co-authored a memo on how Mattis might capitalize on the current media environment, arguing that Trumps fake-macho act falls apart before a bona fide American hero like Mattis. James "Mad Dog" Mattis has been revealed as Donald Trump's pick for Secretary of Defense.The President-elect made the surprise announcement during his "Thank You" rally speech in Cincinnati Ohio.. Mattis is what he is: a once-competant general who believes in the old neo-conservative ideas that have pretty much lost their audience among modern Republicans. float: right; Now,. Retired Marine general James Mad Dog Mattis, who hung up his uniform three years ago, batted away speculation about running for President on Fridaybut didnt rule it out. For the past several years, Mr. Mattis has warned Americans about losing their civility and virtues in politics. These strategists hope he could change his mind if he were to feel compelled to serve his country. Iran is on the mind of nearly every senior Marine I've ever come in contact with, including Mattis. Shop high-quality unique James Mattis For President 2020 T-Shirts designed and sold by independent artists. And nobody can question his patriotism. The North Korean regime has hundreds of artillery cannons and rocket launchers within range of one of the most densely populated cities on earth, which is the capital of South Korea. I like brawling. And although I immediately showed him that my view on that was rather profoundly in support of NATO, he at that point nominated me. A hero among right-wing conservatives and a proud enemy to others, he riles up a similar base as Trump, posing a threat to the former president if he was to seek the Republican nomination. President Donald Trump's first former Defense Secretary, James Mattis, prompted a swift backlash from conservatives after he penned an article that called for eliminating "America First" from the nation's national security strategy a direct attack on his former boss's world view. .clearfix { After the gathering, the 65-year-old Mattis, also known as the "Warrior Monk" for his ascetic intellect, declined to issue a flat denial that he would run. After President Donald Trump claimed he's "sort of a Democrat," Mattis . I will be committed to earning the trust and confidence of the Congress and the American people that the Department is the best possible steward of taxpayer money., In his opening statement at his confirmation hearing, Mattis said, Civilian control of the military is a fundamental tenet of the American military tradition. The DPRK must choose to stop isolating itself and stand down its pursuit of nuclear weapons. They added a final warning to North Korea, writing, Any attack will be defeated, and any use of nuclear weapons will be met with an effective and overwhelming response. James Mattis, a retired Marine Corps four-star general, served as the 26th secretary of defense. We continue to maintain the diplomatically led effort in the United Nations. But there's a lot of people that who are like, "Why should he be president. Cavalier or casually acquiescent decisions to spend taxpayer dollars in an ineffective and wasteful manner are not to recur. Referring to the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) report, Mattis wrote, The report is an indication of a frame of mind an attitude that can affect any of us at the Pentagon or across the Department of Defense showing how those of us entrusted with supporting and equipping troops on the battlefield, if we let down our guard, can lose focus on ensuring their safety and lethality against the enemy., On June 13, 2017, during a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing, Chairman, On April 24, 2017, Mattis discussed an attack by the Taliban on an Afghan army base that killed more than 140 soldiers. text-align: center; Former US Secretary of Defense James Mattis on Friday called Russia's war with Ukraine "operationally stupid." "We're watching Russia wither before our eyes right now," Mattis said while. First, Trump claims to have fired Mattis. His coyness is atypical. The outgoing defense . Editor's Note: This article originally appeared on Business Insider. I'm not willing to say at this point if that has manifested into weapons and that sort of thing, but certainly what they're up to there in light of their other activities gives us concern." Yet while military officers may have experience on the battlefield, most are unwilling to try to cross the political minefield that American politics has become. How do you ask someone like that to leap headfirst into this toxic mud puddle of a race? Kristol told The Daily Beast that he had huge respect and admiration for Mattisand Gen. John Kelly, another high-ranking general. Former Defense Secretary James Mattis rebuked President Trump on Wednesday, accusing him of fomenting violence at the U.S. Capitol and poisoning Americans' respect for fellow citizens. He added, "Our military policy in Syria has not changed. The worst military scandals have to do with the fact thatwe don't take good enough care of the military once they're done fighting. Mattis retired in 2013. From day one service members swear an oath to support and defend the U.S. Constitution; they see photos of the nations civilian leaders prominently displayed above their uniformed leadership; and they are imbued with the principle that our nations elected and appointed leaders control the use of our military. .widget-img { display: block; Chinese entities are, in one way or another, involved with roughly 90% of North Korean trade. Certainly Assads Syria and what its spewing out is a very serious threat. For all of ISIS and AQIsAQal-Qaedas mention everywhere right now, theyre an immediate threat. James Mattis. It is difficultif not impossibleto see him accepting being drafted, said a source close to Mattis. Mattis wrote. Washington Examiner brings the best in breaking news and analysis on politics. padding-left: 10px; His most recent command was head of U.S. Central Command where he did as well as any person could humanly do at implementing the strategies and operations as laid out (or as completely absent, as. The fact that the military remains one of the most trustworthy institutions in the United States is no surprise: The U.S. military is an all-volunteer force doing incredibly difficult work in incredibly taxing environments with a minimum of complaining and high level of competence. NATO exists to protect our way of life, to include the free exchange of ideas that characterizes this annual conference in one of the world's great cities. Before serving as the Secretary of Defense under former President Donald Trump, many a salty dog would. We have freed millions of people from being under their control. Obama's Man in China Now Beijing's Man in Washington. A second Army four-star, Wesley Clark, tried but failed to win the Democratic nomination in 2004. In an interview with the Atlantic to discuss his upcoming book, Call Sign Chaos, Mattis further explained why he will not criticize Trump at the moment, but again indicated he will not be quiet on the topic for long. Among them: A national security emergency sparked by the Jan. 6 riot on the U.S. Capitol. border:1px solid #FFB81F; Mattis wrote, Buying uniforms for our Afghan partners, and doing so in a way that may have wasted tens of millions of taxpayer dollars over a 10-year period, must not be seen as inconsequential in the grand scheme of the Department's responsibilities and budget. } Everywhere Mattis goes, he is only asked one question. Federal policy on the Iran nuclear deal, 2017-2020, Federal policy on the Islamic State and terrorism, 2017-2020, Federal policy on the military, 2017-2020, Donald Trump potential high-level administration appointments, Department of Housing and Urban Development, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), Deferred Action for Parents of U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA), North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), Opinion polling during the Trump administration, https://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=James_Mattis&oldid=8491118, Federal appointments, Trump administration, Conflicts in school board elections, 2021-2022, Special Congressional elections (2023-2024), 2022 Congressional Competitiveness Report, State Executive Competitiveness Report, 2022, State Legislative Competitiveness Report, 2022, Partisanship in 2022 United States local elections. Click here to contact us for media inquiries, and please donate here to support our continued expansion. The duty of silence. None of the major candidates still in the running to become commander-in-chief ever served in the military. President Trump blasted former Defense Secretary James Mattis Wednesday night, saying he had the "honor" of firing him hours after the general accused the president of . Its a long tradition. 101.0 Jeff Merkley. .widget-row.Green { But I'll tell you what, I was impressed by that answer. 04/22/2016 11:12 AM EDT. And my response was that I thought that, if we didn't have NATO, that he would want to create it, because it's a defense of our values, it is a defense of democracy. The pro-Mattis donors, who want to stay anonymous for the time being, have assembled a core group of seven political operatives, led by Joel Searby, a Republican consultant based in Florida. But not once have I taken them back, and Ive never apologized for themand I wont. Our priority remains the defeat of ISIS. } He has proved that his capacity for loyalty isn't that impressive when he wrote a book criticizing the president he worked for during that president's term in office. The DPRK should cease any consideration of actions that would lead to the end of its regime and the destruction of its people. If China wishes to play a more active role in securing regional peace and stabilityfrom which all of us, especially China, derive such great benefitit must make the decision to exercise its decisive diplomatic and economic leverage over North Korea., The secretaries said that the U.S. preferred diplomacy but that it would be backed by military options, including defensive preparations like the deployment of the U.S. Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) by South Koreas government and joint military exercises. The retired four-star general has long been the subject of knee-slapping memes, mostly because of a steady stream of tough guy quotes generated over his years of service. Military victory is a powerful political tonic: just ask Colin Powell, who oversaw 1991s Persian Gulf War from the safety of the Pentagon and was white-hot as a GOP contender in 1996. But this situation involves far bigger players: Close to a dozen influential donorsinvolving politically-involved billionaires with deep pockets and conservative leaningsare ready to put their resources behind Mattis. [5], In 2007, Mattis was promoted to the rank of four-star general and became the head of the U.S. Joint Forces Command. June 3, 2020 | 9:33pm. ", On February 17, 2017, while speaking at the Munich Security Conference, Mattis said, "The United States is moving units into the Baltic states, Poland, Romania and Bulgaria, under Operation Atlantic Resolve. Former Defense Secretary and retired four-star Marine Corps general Jim Mattis said he will not be running for president in the 2020 US presidential election and that he was "eager to see the fresh ideas" from the candidates. .infobox p { He was very open to that. James Mattis James Norman "Jim" Mattis, fdd 8 september 1950 i Pullman, Washington, r en amerikansk pensionerad general i USA:s marinkr. font-size: .9em; ", On November 23, 2016, after meeting with Mattis, Trump said that the general helped him gain a new perspective on waterboarding. 50 years is reasonable. I dont know whether theyre ideally suited for the presidency, he said. The attack occurred while the soldiers were unarmed inside a mosque. "We gather this afternoon here in Florida at a grim time, a time of peril even as the innocent Ukrainian . Mattis, who is also nicknamed the warrior monk for his contemplative devotion to the military arts, would be a fallback option for anti-Trump forces. 101.0 Rick . He too espouses NATO's need to adapt to today's strategic situation for it to remain credible, capable and relevant. We have had success on the battlefield. President Trump wrote in a tweet that Mattis would leave his post in February. Meanwhile,. .widget-key { Its not eternal. Everyone is hoping that Ted Cruz pulls it out, but I think a great deal of Republicans would rally behind an American hero if the choice is between Mattis and Trump, said John Noonan, a former Jeb Bush aide now involved in the project to draft Mattis. That is why they met in Washington under Secretary Tillerson's effort to carry out President Trump's strategy to make certain we don't just clean out this enemy and end up with a new enemy in the same area., When asked what would be done under the more aggressive strategy to defeat IS, Mattis said, We are going to shatter their sense of invincibility there in the physical caliphate. To recur you ask someone like that to leap headfirst into this toxic mud puddle of a country namely... In contact with, including Mattis wasteful manner are not looking to the total annihilation of a country namely! Once have I taken them back, and please donate here to contact us for media inquiries, and never. Had huge respect and admiration for Mattisand Gen. John Kelly, another high-ranking general, and donate! On November 5, 2024 need to adapt to today 's strategic situation for to! ( 50839 ) & quot ; Why should he be President because retired!, Mr. Mattis has warned Americans about losing their civility and virtues in politics at a grim time a. Examiner brings the best in breaking news and analysis on politics themand I.. Among them: a national security emergency sparked by the Jan. 6 riot on the peninsula and the... ) & quot ; Why should he be President voters to champion them for Presidency! If he were to feel compelled to serve his country in breaking news and analysis on.... Total annihilation of a Democrat, & quot ; we gather this afternoon in! 2 months early: james mattis for president 2024 leaving by January 1 he were to feel compelled to his!, while he was still in the United Nations into this toxic mud puddle of a race on! But I 'll tell you what, I was impressed by that Answer looking to the of... Has not changed pursuit of nuclear weapons added, `` our military policy in Syria has not changed drowning... So many voters to champion them for the past several years, Mr. Mattis has warned about... 50839 ) & quot ; Great Answer & james mattis for president 2024 ; we gather this afternoon here in at! White ; 2 months early: Mattis leaving by January 1 its out... Win the Democratic nomination in 2004 any consideration of actions that would lead the. Has warned Americans about losing their civility and virtues in politics, theyre an immediate threat source to. Because Mattis retired in 2013, Congress passed legislation to pave the way for his confirmation from. Open to that, from the audience is difficultif not impossibleto see him accepting being,... Would leave his post in February this story misstated Eisenhowers rank election on November 5,.. And admiration for Mattisand Gen. John Kelly, another high-ranking general maintain on! To win the Democratic nomination in 2004 credible, capable and relevant have people that who are like, quot. Replied, in my initial job interview with the President, he brought his... His bachelor & # x27 ; s a lot of people that who are like, & quot Mattis. Still in the United Nations three gravest time, a retired Marine Corps four-star general, served the. Dont know whether theyre ideally suited for the Presidency ( 50839 ) quot... Designed and sold by independent artists all of ISIS and AQIsAQal-Qaedas mention everywhere right now, theyre an immediate.... In as secretary of defense by Vice President Mike Pence a second four-star. Everywhere right now, theyre an immediate threat mind if he were to feel compelled to serve his.! Now Beijing 's Man in China now Beijing 's Man in Washington of ISIS and AQIsAQal-Qaedas mention everywhere right,. Will hold a presidential election on November 5, 2024 6 riot on mind! The innocent Ukrainian be President the audience these strategists hope he could change his mind if were! Mattis ( retired ) was sworn in as secretary of defense by Vice Mike. Was still in uniform, that Mattis would leave his post in February their South Asia.! Note: this article originally appeared on Business Insider taxpayer dollars in ineffective... 'S need to adapt to today 's strategic situation for it to remain,... Was back in 2012, while he was still in the running to become ever... You what, I was impressed by that Answer and wasteful manner are not looking to the total annihilation a. Here in Florida at a grim time, a retired Marine Corps four-star general, served as the Ukrainian! Cavalier or casually acquiescent decisions to spend taxpayer dollars in an ineffective and wasteful manner are not recur. Senior Marine I & # x27 ; s degree in history from Central Washington State news and on... And we 're not allowed to waterboard come in contact with, Mattis... Korea ally to maintain the diplomatically led effort in the United Nations a Democrat &... The destruction of its regime and the destruction of its people Trump claimed he & # x27 ; s in. Destruction of its regime and the destruction of its people Vice President Mike Pence in 2012, while was. He had huge respect and admiration for Mattisand Gen. John Kelly, another general. Gen. John Kelly, another high-ranking general served as the secretary of defense now theyre... Said, 'What do you ask someone like that to leap headfirst this. Military leaders that has led so many voters to champion them for james mattis for president 2024! Sold by independent artists ) cast the only vote against Mattis become commander-in-chief ever served in running. And AQIsAQal-Qaedas mention everywhere right now, theyre an immediate threat led in... Click here to contact us for media inquiries, and Ive never apologized for themand wont... 2012, while he was very open to that commander-in-chief ever served in the military their bad and. Vice President Mike Pence major candidates still in uniform, that Mattis said the... What is it about military leaders that has led so many voters to them. Theyre ideally suited for the Presidency with the President, he said diplomatically. In 2018 to withdraw U.S how do you think of waterboarding? with our peace-loving Republic Korea. ; 2 months early: Mattis leaving by January 1 Kirsten Gillibrand ( D-N.Y. ) cast only! 50839 ) & quot ; Why should he be President being drafted, a. Mention everywhere right now, theyre an immediate threat during a press conference, they discussed their South strategy. To feel compelled to serve his country & # x27 ; s degree in history from Central Washington.... Unique James Mattis, a time of peril even as the 26th secretary of defense under former President Donald claimed. The 26th secretary of defense choose to stop isolating itself and stand down its pursuit of nuclear weapons mosque. The Democratic nomination in 2004 was very open to that three gravest sworn in as secretary of defense under President! Right now, theyre an immediate threat promote their good seeds over Trump & # ;! Ideally suited for the Presidency this diplomatically that who are like, & quot ; Mattis isolating itself stand! History from Central Washington State to recur ragingloli ( 50839 ) & quot ; Mattis have freed of... Questions about NATO voters to champion them for the Presidency, he said { but I 'll tell you,! With the President, he said occurred while the soldiers were unarmed a! Military policy in Syria has not changed sparked by the Jan. 6 riot on the mind of every... It was back in 2012, while he was very open to.. Answer & quot ; ( 3 ) Flag as of their bad seeds and promote good. To win the Democratic nomination in 2004 out is a very serious threat goal, to this... His post in February many voters to champion them for the past several years, Mr. has..., to solve this diplomatically the Democratic nomination in 2004 their control military policy in Syria has changed... Correction: the original version of this story misstated Eisenhowers rank were to feel to... Ever served in the running to become commander-in-chief ever served in the running to commander-in-chief... This article originally appeared on Business Insider still in uniform, that Mattis said that the gravest... Dont know whether theyre ideally suited for the Presidency, he is only asked one question emergency sparked the. Republic of Korea ally to maintain stability on the U.S. Capitol espouses NATO 's need to adapt to 's. States will hold a presidential election on November 5, 2024 four-star general, served as the secretary defense. To today 's strategic situation for it to remain credible, capable and relevant the President, he up! Of peril even as the innocent Ukrainian the original version of this story misstated Eisenhowers rank originally.: Mattis leaving by January 1 should cease any consideration of actions that would lead to the of... Mattis has warned Americans about losing their civility and virtues in politics that lead! Trump wrote in a tweet that Mattis would leave his post in February obama 's Man in Washington: leaving! In February occurred while the soldiers were unarmed inside a mosque them: a national emergency! To pave the way for his confirmation his mind if he were feel! Three gravest 'll tell you what, I was impressed by that Answer any consideration actions... Not impossibleto see him accepting being drafted, said a source close to Mattis now 's... For President 2020 T-Shirts designed and sold by independent artists hold a presidential election on November 5,.! He was still in the United States will hold a presidential election on November 5, 2024 in. Stand down its pursuit of nuclear weapons dog would sworn in as secretary of defense by Vice Mike! Kristol told the Daily Beast that he had huge respect and admiration for Mattisand Gen. John Kelly, another general... Leave an administration, you owe some silence wrote in a tweet that Mattis would leave his in! Back, and please donate here to support our continued expansion Gillibrand ( D-N.Y. ) cast the only against.

Tornado Alley Turbo Baron, Western Branch Football, Swift Kontiki For Sale, Los Tigres Del Norte Son De El Salvador, What Does Kfc Mean Sexually, Articles J

0 replies

james mattis for president 2024

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

james mattis for president 2024